Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 168. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
interesting project  Smiley
Not only interesting project mate, this project is one of the best i ever saw!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why not integrate XMR-Stak miner in Intense Wallet? It's open source.

Mining with Wallet gives ~200 H/s and XMR-Stak gives 500 H/s on a Ryzen 1700...

I believe that will create a lot of unnecessary issues for dev team. Who will investigate problems after such integration, stak dev or intense dev? It just doesn't make sense...
Activity: 137

Yes, the purse's purse is another perversion. I think those who want to raise the hash themselves will find ways.
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

Activity: 826
Merit: 302
today when oficial pool down, net hash will be 2-3 mh, now 7-11.

Mb We don`t need what big pool, where always Nicehash come ?  Cheesy
For such Difficulty: 2,838,562,886, the price is too small
1/23 monero = 0.001BTC

At the moment difficulty and price can only be correlated by nicehash cryptonight mining price, but not at all, because people are mining itns for future, xmr realy for now.

Yes we do mining for future price. Hope this coin will be growing for a long time. Difficulty already did it.

From the looks of it many miners are coming over to this coin. The difficulty has almost tripled in 48 hours. Im glad i started mining this about 2 weeks ago. I dont have many but 500 or so, looking to add more here soon!

Diff is tripled because of nicehashers. Usually the number of miners is stable and rarely spikes. Good thing is diff will adjust after each block.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
is there any telegram group? if there isnt: why not?

We dont have yet internal structure to be able to be present in all social media tools... We can barely keep up with discord, slack, twitter and bitcointalk...
But i appreciate your suggestion, we will have a look at it later.

most traders pump coins on telegram, once you become active there, you will greatly increase your network, let me know if you need help building a telegram group, I think it is essential to any altcoins success

Yes, I actualy watching telegram groups of sheatcoins, and there is a lot of hype. We have to make a group there 100%.

can we just start an unofficial Telegram Group already and hand it over later to the admins?
Activity: 42
1/23 monero = 0.001BTC

At the moment difficulty and price can only be correlated by nicehash cryptonight mining price, but not at all, because people are mining itns for future, xmr realy for now.

Yes we do mining for future price. Hope this coin will be growing for a long time. Difficulty already did it.
Just joined, been lurking for a little while reading guides etc.
Figured I had to make my first post somewhere, might aswell be here. Love the concepts of this coin, a decentralised VPN service is something that's starting to be needed in more and more countries (mine included)

Is there any way to limit the upload bandwidth used by the wallet though? I only have about 0.7Mb/s up and if I keep the wallet open it eats it all up, makes general internet use sluggish.

You made the right choice, stay with us and help the community grows.

I don't think it is possible at wallet level, but why upload bandwidth matter? You download the blockchain db, not upload it.
Activity: 42
what about using the dev funds to list this on cryptopia? it's a win win for eveyone, the volume can increase rapidly

Cryptopia is asking 5 BTC for listing fee... Could you please tell me in what Intense will benefit from selling dev funds reserved for development to pay an exchange?

If there were to be a rebranding I'd suggest not to refer to any other coin or name already in use.
Don't irritate people with stuff like that.
Further on one shouldn't think of it as coin nor should call it one.
"XYcoin here...ABCoin there"
Seriously I can't hear it anymore^^
The only "coins" with "coin" in their name are old ones and are probably here to stay for a while (BTC/LTC/DOGE or forks)
If you look at coinmarketcap...here we go again xD... you will see the top currencies have really nice names.

Only think of a name thats refers to the actual subject of this project.

So please don't think about "...coin" or "satoshi" in it or any other currency out there one could refer to.

Sorry to break it to you...but Intensoshi ? XD

The name needs to be really good Cheesy

Don't wanna be making fun of people but is there a "R" in the chinese language or something? Don't use something they can't pronounce in theirs XD

I'm not saying Intense Coin is a bad name. It's not that easy starting a project like this and having an overkill name.
I suppose it's out there somewhere waiting.

Thank you for your suggestions. I have to say, i come from a business background and i agree with you 100% Wink

what about using the dev funds to list this on cryptopia? it's a win win for eveyone, the volume can increase rapidly

Yep i agree.  Or maybe less giveaway...... contests, bounty's   etc... use those coins allocated to get onto an exchange....  i would think that is a better use of funds than to give away to various people whom a majority are already holding.   Make the intensecoin available to the public easier ....

The bounties and contests were specifically design to increase our community, we currently have 4x on all our community metrics ( Facebook, twitter, slack, discord and here ) and its not yet the end of the month... With this said, its clear that our campaigns have been very efficient but its just the start, with some more work and time im sure we will have more exchanges jumping on board.

Well i have been posting in comment section under various crypto currency videos in youtube and facebook for the past few weeks, on my own. Give me some credit for the growth Cheesy

You will get it if you meet the requirements of the airdrop or signature campaingn.  Wink
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
1/23 monero = 0.001BTC

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
how much hashes on your ryzen 1700x ?
and what miner?

i have ryzen 7 1700 , but just got about 200h/s with cpu-xmr-stak. so i have stopped it

I use XMRIG -- I get about 600 H/S on mild OC... run 8 threads. Must run as admin and enable "huge pages"

wow, u just use 8 threads but get 600hs?

I've used it all core, max 200h/s . can i ask your setting on all thread on my r7 1700? for experimental purpose

Use stak-cpu miner... you will see that it does 400-600 h/s   i get 450 with 12 threads on my 1700.  I like to keep it running in the back ground whilst i use my computer .... Works flawlessly.... 

Doesnt Claymore cpu miner suppors intel? It is easy in using and gives big hashrate. Im always whith amd, ofcause, but I think it works with your cpu!
Activity: 112

Cryptopia is asking 5 BTC for listing fee... Could you please tell me in what Intense will benefit from selling dev funds reserved for development to pay an exchange?

If there were to be a rebranding I'd suggest not to refer to any other coin or name already in use.
Don't irritate people with stuff like that.
Further on one shouldn't think of it as coin nor should call it one.
"XYcoin here...ABCoin there"
Seriously I can't hear it anymore^^
The only "coins" with "coin" in their name are old ones and are probably here to stay for a while (BTC/LTC/DOGE or forks)
If you look at coinmarketcap...here we go again xD... you will see the top currencies have really nice names.

Only think of a name thats refers to the actual subject of this project.

So please don't think about "...coin" or "satoshi" in it or any other currency out there one could refer to.

Sorry to break it to you...but Intensoshi ? XD

The name needs to be really good Cheesy

Don't wanna be making fun of people but is there a "R" in the chinese language or something? Don't use something they can't pronounce in theirs XD

I'm not saying Intense Coin is a bad name. It's not that easy starting a project like this and having an overkill name.
I suppose it's out there somewhere waiting.

Thank you for your suggestions. I have to say, i come from a business background and i agree with you 100% Wink

Yep i agree.  Or maybe less giveaway...... contests, bounty's   etc... use those coins allocated to get onto an exchange....  i would think that is a better use of funds than to give away to various people whom a majority are already holding.   Make the intensecoin available to the public easier ....

The bounties and contests were specifically design to increase our community, we currently have 4x on all our community metrics ( Facebook, twitter, slack, discord and here ) and its not yet the end of the month... With this said, its clear that our campaigns have been very efficient but its just the start, with some more work and time im sure we will have more exchanges jumping on board.

Well i have been posting in comment section under various crypto currency videos in youtube and facebook for the past few weeks, on my own. Give me some credit for the growth Cheesy
Activity: 2
Just joined, been lurking for a little while reading guides etc.
Figured I had to make my first post somewhere, might aswell be here. Love the concepts of this coin, a decentralised VPN service is something that's starting to be needed in more and more countries (mine included)

Is there any way to limit the upload bandwidth used by the wallet though? I only have about 0.7Mb/s up and if I keep the wallet open it eats it all up, makes general internet use sluggish.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Thx alexius89-2

We w8 next airdrop and hope price grow and grow  Cheesy
Hi Guys, just joined intense weekly airdrop. I hope to be included or qualified to the 2nd airdrop. Intense coin is looking great at stocks.exchange . More power to our projects guys. And invite more people too.

Welcome aboard mate. Here we have a very strong community with certain confidence to the project, ITNS will fly in no time.

Yep i agree.  Or maybe less giveaway...... contests, bounty's   etc... use those coins allocated to get onto an exchange....  i would think that is a better use of funds than to give away to various people whom a majority are already holding.   Make the intensecoin available to the public easier ....

Even if Cryptopia were willing to accept ITNS, which I doubt as they have their own currency that you have to buy to get listed, then at 250 sats / ITNS you'd be looking at 2M ITNS.

If they won't accept ITNS then there's no way stocks.exchange can currently support selling 2M ITNS without crashing it hard. There aren't even 5BTC of buy orders right now.

Stock.exchanges is good enough imo, let the dev focus on their development, if someone has to dump the coin, let them, we can see a clear bright future of intense now, it can live well on any exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi Guys, just joined intense weekly airdrop. I hope to be included or qualified to the 2nd airdrop. Intense coin is looking great at stocks.exchange . More power to our projects guys. And invite more people too.
Activity: 254
Merit: 104

Join round 2 of our #intense Signature Campaign - 200,000 ITNS will be shared among the eligible participants!

Please check the following thread for details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344

Round 2 is ending on the 1st January 9:45pm UTC so hurry up - read the requirements and submit.
Jump to: