Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 166. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
hello to the forum. I have registered again today because I find the forum very informative. but mainly because of intensecoin. I think it's a great project and I see real potential in intense! what do you personally think where the itns price will be in the future? I think $ 3 should be easily feasible
ps: sorry for the bad translation I'm German, only in German forum can be found no information Wink

Welcome aboard Christian!
Glad to you join our community.
We appreciate you interest and enthusiasm for $ITNS.
IMO, $ITNS will get around $1 next year when the Browser Plugin function are mature and release to the market.
After the wallet function are fully functional the sky is the limit.
Cheers

1$? Mmm
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
hello to the forum. I have registered again today because I find the forum very informative. but mainly because of intensecoin. I think it's a great project and I see real potential in intense! what do you personally think where the itns price will be in the future? I think $ 3 should be easily feasible
ps: sorry for the bad translation I'm German, only in German forum can be found no information Wink

Welcome aboard Christian!
Glad to you join our community.
We appreciate you interest and enthusiasm for $ITNS.
IMO, $ITNS will get around $1 next year when the Browser Plugin function are mature and release to the market.
After the wallet function are fully functional the sky is the limit.
Cheers
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Hi Christian and welcome to our Intense forum.
Also you have Discord channel to talk about Intense coin and in German  https://discordapp.com/channels/379876792003067906/380579044128981004

In my opinion and in a long term (1,2 years) INTS value can be more then 10..20 usd, we never know, first this project must be a success and im sure with those devs, that will happen!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
picked up some intense coin again...keep dipping so i can buy more...
Activity: 2
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Intense coin will definitely be a top 50 market cap coin in the next year!  Cool
ITNS is currently on line 384 of the coinmarketcap, and continues to rise every day, although more recently it was not even in 1000. At this rate, we will soon be in the first hundred.

There is a slight ITNS dump right now on stocks.exchange, chances for whoever want to buy cheap, don't miss it.

I grabbed another 37k this morning.

Good idea i might do the same thing ... i guess it is a good time with the dip today!!  Get up to 100k eventually.  Maybe some more with this signature campaign!!  woo hoo

Man that coins.exchange is difficult to use once you have used everything else!  Nothing seems to work very well at all on that exchange ... good coin selection though alot of smaller coins with alot of potential!! 

It does take getting used to. But at least it functions pretty well =)
Activity: 154
Intense coin will definitely be a top 50 market cap coin in the next year!  Cool
ITNS is currently on line 384 of the coinmarketcap, and continues to rise every day, although more recently it was not even in 1000. At this rate, we will soon be in the first hundred.

There is a slight ITNS dump right now on stocks.exchange, chances for whoever want to buy cheap, don't miss it.

Good idea i might do the same thing ... i guess it is a good time with the dip today!!  Get up to 100k eventually.  Maybe some more with this signature campaign!!  woo hoo

Man that coins.exchange is difficult to use once you have used everything else!  Nothing seems to work very well at all on that exchange ... good coin selection though alot of smaller coins with alot of potential!! 
Activity: 154

Activity: 31
the pc wallet is too heavy to open , had been past 1 hours , still stuck on GUI
my first time startup took only 10 minutes, id restart it..
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Activity: 84
Blockchain database takes more time to synchronize after every new block, good thing it is one-time job, just wait ;-)
Activity: 93
Nothing to Lose

Hi.

Is it possible to generate a paper wallet and then import it via keys into the gui wallet.
If yes, where can I find the paper wallet generator?

Thanks.

Perhaps raise this of your concern on Discord channel or directly PM dev @Valiant there, you can get more detailed answer there.
Activity: 53
There's not a paper wallet generator but in the file menu you can export the key, print it and keep it safe.

You can then import the key back in a new wallet file.
Activity: 80
Hi.

Is it possible to generate a paper wallet and then import it via keys into the gui wallet.
If yes, where can I find the paper wallet generator?

Thanks.
Activity: 98
Oh @Vurnak ... take a look in AppData » Roaming » intensecoin. There you sould have you .wallet file. Save it to a pen if you like Wink Then erase all other intense data and Install the new wallet. Then just sync your wallet, it could take several hours. This way you should do it with no problem.

Wink
Hello

I mine ITNS in September, on an old wallet that does not sync anymore I remove part of my itns the rest is blocked after downloading the new wallet I can not see my itns.
someone, how can I get them back?

sorry if the translation is bad

thank you !

Do you have your file .wallet safe? If so you delete all files and install 1.4.1 version and then you open you wallet file. Any help justa ask.

I download the new wallet after synchronization the balance is a 0 and the old wallet is blocked if I delete the old I will not lose my give?

thank you!

Copy paste your old wallet file to the new wallet folder and technically your balance should still be there. Don't delete your old wallet.
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
comic you´re not the only one mate, i made the same like you and like many other, lets enjoy ITNS in the future Smiley

Of course we do, I am gradually 'converting' my other altcoins balance to Intense. I should have done that earlier but no regrets at all, I'm enjoying the very moment.

You smart mate Smiley

You still have much time to do it. INTENSE value is very low, It will grow like "##$"#$ Tongue
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Oh @Vurnak ... take a look in AppData » Roaming » intensecoin. There you sould have you .wallet file. Save it to a pen if you like Wink Then erase all other intense data and Install the new wallet. Then just sync your wallet, it could take several hours. This way you should do it with no problem.

Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
comic you´re not the only one mate, i made the same like you and like many other, lets enjoy ITNS in the future Smiley

Of course we do, I am gradually 'converting' my other altcoins balance to Intense. I should have done that earlier but no regrets at all, I'm enjoying the very moment.

You smart mate Smiley
Jump to: