Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 167. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
comic you´re not the only one mate, i made the same like you and like many other, lets enjoy ITNS in the future Smiley

Of course we do, I am gradually 'converting' my other altcoins balance to Intense. I should have done that earlier but no regrets at all, I'm enjoying the very moment.
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Hello

I mine ITNS in September, on an old wallet that does not sync anymore I remove part of my itns the rest is blocked after downloading the new wallet I can not see my itns.
someone, how can I get them back?

sorry if the translation is bad

thank you !

Do you have your file .wallet safe? If so you delete all files and install 1.4.1 version and then you open you wallet file. Any help justa ask.
Intense is my largest single coin holding at this time -- all mined -- I love it. I've turned on alot of friends to it as well.

Traded in some of my other alts and bought ~165k more ITNS this evening... mining just not fast enough on it's own as I think this coin is going places.

Great news, it´s time to get as much INTENSE as you can get Wink in few months thoose who didn´t will "cry like babys" Tongue
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
comic you´re not the only one mate, i made the same like you and like many other, lets enjoy ITNS in the future Smiley
Intense coin will definitely be a top 50 market cap coin in the next year!  Cool
ITNS is currently on line 384 of the coinmarketcap, and continues to rise every day, although more recently it was not even in 1000. At this rate, we will soon be in the first hundred.

And it is even only 5 months old with a lot of great features to come. This seems like the most successful investment I have ever made in crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Intense coin will definitely be a top 50 market cap coin in the next year!  Cool
ITNS is currently on line 384 of the coinmarketcap, and continues to rise every day, although more recently it was not even in 1000. At this rate, we will soon be in the first hundred.

good news
Activity: 137

If dev team can release polished products on time as in the new roadmap, then yes it will be no doubts about it!
Intense is my largest single coin holding at this time -- all mined -- I love it. I've turned on alot of friends to it as well.

Traded in some of my other alts and bought ~165k more ITNS this evening... mining just not fast enough on it's own as I think this coin is going places.

I did the same, it is more difficult to mine everyday but the price is somewhat stable now, another good time to buy before it is too late again.
Activity: 98
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
I join mining in this project, hopefully this project smoothly and become a big community. intens coin to the moon. good job dev
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Just joined, been lurking for a little while reading guides etc.
Figured I had to make my first post somewhere, might aswell be here. Love the concepts of this coin, a decentralised VPN service is something that's starting to be needed in more and more countries (mine included)

Is there any way to limit the upload bandwidth used by the wallet though? I only have about 0.7Mb/s up and if I keep the wallet open it eats it all up, makes general internet use sluggish.

You made the right choice, stay with us and help the community grows.

I don't think it is possible at wallet level, but why upload bandwidth matter? You download the blockchain db, not upload it.

A wallet isn't a one way street, you're acting as a peer connecting with others to share data... Thus you're uploading shit to others.

I'm out in the country so I'm stuck with a DSL connection that tops out at download speeds of 1.4mb/s (used to be like 400kb/s until about two years ago), and my connection turns worthless once I have the wallet open. Basically get a "you are not connected to the internet" message in Chrome for every other page I try to load. So needless to say no crypto wallet is ever open on my computer unless I actually need to do a transaction at that moment.

I can download Steam games at max d/l speeds or watch Netflix at max quality without any impact to my browsing, but crypto wallets turn things to a grinding halt due to the uploading aspect of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Activity: 154
there are huge network swings, I hope they will stabilize soon for miners...not nice to mine with 500% nicehash increases

Bloody NiceHash...... should be named something else as there is nothing nice about it.... errrrrr  ya pool hashrate jumps from like 600m  to 2.2B ....   that doesn't help anyone that is for sure...
For such Difficulty: 2,838,562,886, the price is too small
1/23 monero = 0.001BTC

At the moment difficulty and price can only be correlated by nicehash cryptonight mining price, but not at all, because people are mining itns for future, xmr realy for now.

Yes we do mining for future price. Hope this coin will be growing for a long time. Difficulty already did it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh here we are, the point is just hited .. we are mining for future price and for the project himself. This is how we all should think about INTENSE. This is how i think too. Greetings guys Tongue
interesting project  Smiley
Not only interesting project mate, this project is one of the best i ever saw!

Good to know, developers are running to put it on top very soon, i wonder how it will be when BETA VPN is released Smiley Smiley Smiley

In that month things will warm a bit Tongue

KEEP INTENSE guys! Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
there are huge network swings, I hope they will stabilize soon for miners...not nice to mine with 500% nicehash increases
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Why not integrate XMR-Stak miner in Intense Wallet? It's open source.

Mining with Wallet gives ~200 H/s and XMR-Stak gives 500 H/s on a Ryzen 1700...

AAAALLLLLLLLLLL of the wallets with miners suck so bad!!!!  Like 100-200 with 14 threads on my ryzen 1700    vs 450-500 on amd-stak-cpu....  i don't get it ... but it can't be that hard to implement.  Really easy config not much really to implement and also can control thread counts easily with stak!   Don't see why this wouldn't be easy to implement. 

Too much threads could actually slow your CPU. Cryptonight mining relies heavily on L3 cache, you should have 2 Mb per thread.

For a Ryzen 7, 8 threads max.
Activity: 154
Why not integrate XMR-Stak miner in Intense Wallet? It's open source.

Mining with Wallet gives ~200 H/s and XMR-Stak gives 500 H/s on a Ryzen 1700...

AAAALLLLLLLLLLL of the wallets with miners suck so bad!!!!  Like 100-200 with 14 threads on my ryzen 1700    vs 450-500 on amd-stak-cpu....  i don't get it ... but it can't be that hard to implement.  Really easy config not much really to implement and also can control thread counts easily with stak!   Don't see why this wouldn't be easy to implement. 
Jump to: