Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 165. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Guys I just setup a new pool

http://mineitns.us.to/

Starting difficulty is halved from the official pool and the fee is only 0.5%
Minimum payment threshold is set to 10 ITNS

Let's decentralize this coin mining, join now!  Smiley

I hope that one miner is yours! Im on my way! Wink

I think you should buy some power to your pool, to increase pool's effort or there no any interest to mine to you.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hi, community! Is there anyone, who is mining whith rx vega 64? What hashrate with -23% power consumption? Has anyone more then 1900 hs?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I'm new in ITNS... I think stocks.exchange should add ITNS/DOGE or ITNS/NXT market, because DOGE or NXT withdrawal fee is very cheap.

Yes, you're right. I'm using DOGE to do all my currency transfers and many should be doing this too.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'm new in ITNS... I think stocks.exchange should add ITNS/DOGE or ITNS/NXT market, because DOGE or NXT withdrawal fee is very cheap.
Activity: 115

http://mineitns.us.to/

Starting difficulty is halved from the official pool and the fee is only 0.5%
Minimum payment threshold is set to 10 ITNS

Let's decentralize this coin mining, join now!  Smiley

I hope that one miner is yours! Im on my way! Wink
Activity: 1
EDIT: It seems to be having an issue, saying it has got an orphaned block and has locked_balance, will have to check that
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
i have itns on the old wallet, and i can not send it to exchange, is there any solution for this?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The best exchange for this currency is binance.
It has many coins of little value and a lot of pump.
I heard that Binance is based in China. That is my biggest concern, Chinese government can close the exchange whenever they want.
Should't be a worry unless you intend to store your intense in the exchange

Of course I do store my intense there if ITNS get listed on the exchange and I want to trade there. Man, this coin is too precious to lose any.
Activity: 66
I heard that Binance is based in China. That is my biggest concern, Chinese government can close the exchange whenever they want.
Should't be a worry unless you intend to store your intense in the exchange
Activity: 84
Activity: 154

I can agree with that... also one with the cheapest trading fees too.   With the binance coins you only pay 0.05%   or 0.1% without .... that makes trading much better on binance
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue

What's the difference between this coin and the VPNcoin released in 2014 with this announcement thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961

Activity: 54
hello to the forum. I have registered again today because I find the forum very informative. but mainly because of intensecoin. I think it's a great project and I see real potential in intense! what do you personally think where the itns price will be in the future? I think $ 3 should be easily feasible
ps: sorry for the bad translation I'm German, only in German forum can be found no information Wink

Welcome aboard Christian!
Glad to you join our community.
We appreciate you interest and enthusiasm for $ITNS.
IMO, $ITNS will get around $1 next year when the Browser Plugin function are mature and release to the market.
After the wallet function are fully functional the sky is the limit.
Cheers

1$? Mmm

Yeah Bro.
I said IMO...
When the browser plugin are available the product and the coin will get much more visibility and gain a little bit of the VPN Market Share, so $1 is much more realistic that you think.
But we can´t see the future... A lot of thinks influences the crypto market, and just waiting the next moves to get a clarified picture of $ITNS.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Oh @Vurnak ... take a look in AppData » Roaming » intensecoin. There you sould have you .wallet file. Save it to a pen if you like Wink Then erase all other intense data and Install the new wallet. Then just sync your wallet, it could take several hours. This way you should do it with no problem.

Wink
Hello

I mine ITNS in September, on an old wallet that does not sync anymore I remove part of my itns the rest is blocked after downloading the new wallet I can not see my itns.
someone, how can I get them back?

sorry if the translation is bad

thank you !

Do you have your file .wallet safe? If so you delete all files and install 1.4.1 version and then you open you wallet file. Any help justa ask.

I download the new wallet after synchronization the balance is a 0 and the old wallet is blocked if I delete the old I will not lose my give?

thank you!

Copy paste your old wallet file to the new wallet folder and technically your balance should still be there. Don't delete your old wallet.

He can delete his old wallet, no problem at all, just have to make a SECURITY COPY of .wallet file. Install new wallet and open you old .wallet file, it´s easy Wink

Just BE SURE you make a copy of your .wallet file and that´s it Wink
Activity: 154

Activity: 13
Well, I stumbled across this one sounds great I'm in!! Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Jump to: