Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 164. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We just launched a new Intense Pool!

We are in a closed beta to validate system stability, and are looking for miners which are interested in giving us a try.

During this period, pool fee will remain at 0% until we reach our goal to roll out to public.

If you are interested in joining, please pm me so we can provide you with details to join the pool.

Thank you.
what hashrate for now? What the shield from attaks was realised. What the algoritm of summering of payouts?

Current Hashrate: https://snag.gy/8Fk0hn.jpg

I am unsure about what exactly you want to know regarding shield from attacks, so I would forward you to the pool software we are using: https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool
Here are the features I believe you are questioning about:
- IP banning to prevent low-diff share attacks
- Socket flooding detection

If this was not your intended question, please clarify.

Thank you.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Halo intense
I mined this coin since a month ago and i glad to see this progress

I Want to join signature campaign, can i see spreadsheet or list of participant?

Yes, I want it to, and not only me and you. Why we cannot see all the list of people who correctly done all steps for signature campaing?

Because submissions will be collected internally in an excel file. It's not a public google form and sheet.
Apart from that, selecting your bitcointalk rank, copy in your bitcointalk profile link and and ITNS Wallet address seems pretty straight forward:)
Friends. I dont think it is too hard to export xml file to google spreadsheat) please, do it!
Activity: 54
intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue

What's the difference between this coin and the VPNcoin released in 2014 with this announcement thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961

I dondt know they´re program, but to be honest im not interested in anyone program related to VPN afeter i know this one. People makes projects and this people here is my people, my community. Read the whitpaper and take your own decisions Wink

Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!
 Grin
That´s are my own words. No more no less! Lets keep the thinks INTENSE!!!
Happy new Year for everyone!
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Halo intense

I Want to join signature campaign, can i see spreadsheet or list of participant?

Yes, I want it to, and not only me and you. Why we cannot see all the list of people who correctly done all steps for signature campaing?

Because submissions will be collected internally in an excel file. It's not a public google form and sheet.
Apart from that, selecting your bitcointalk rank, copy in your bitcointalk profile link and and ITNS Wallet address seems pretty straight forward:)
I'm new in ITNS... I think stocks.exchange should add ITNS/DOGE or ITNS/NXT market, because DOGE or NXT withdrawal fee is very cheap.

I realy think you should only hold it in stocks.exchange and waiting for a new exchange in the q1 of 2018 year.
Halo intense

intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue

What's the difference between this coin and the VPNcoin released in 2014 with this announcement thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961

I dondt know they´re program, but to be honest im not interested in anyone program related to VPN afeter i know this one. People makes projects and this people here is my people, my community. Read the whitpaper and take your own decisions Wink

By the way, you can have a greate whitepapper, but realising of it is the most approoval of your truth think. So for now we are only waiting for realising that steps.

We are in a closed beta to validate system stability, and are looking for miners which are interested in giving us a try.

During this period, pool fee will remain at 0% until we reach our goal to roll out to public.

If you are interested in joining, please pm me so we can provide you with details to join the pool.

Thank you.
what hashrate for now? What the shield from attaks was realised. What the algoritm of summering of payouts?
The best exchange for this currency is binance.
It has many coins of little value and a lot of pump.
I heard that Binance is based in China. That is my biggest concern, Chinese government can close the exchange whenever they want.

I think the price of intense should be 3000 satoshi to allow core team to pay for big exchange listing. For now its too expesive.

7000 Sathosi Cheesy

Why not 10.000 Satoshi?  Grin, I´m sure Team will found a great Exchange solution for Intense.

They have 1.5m itns in own. It is about 500 000 dollars and 40 bitcoins, so, 1 bitcoin is to much to pay for exchange. They are waiting.
Activity: 9

Thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
i have itns on the old wallet, and i can not send it to exchange, is there any solution for this?

Hello! Yes. Download the last version of vallet and let it sinchronise whith blockchain!;^)

Yeah, sure .. take Intense Wallet 1.4.1 and just sinchronise blockchain, after that you´ll have all your coins available. Make sure you backup your .wallet file, just in case.... Tongue
I heard that Binance is based in China. That is my biggest concern, Chinese government can close the exchange whenever they want.
Should't be a worry unless you intend to store your intense in the exchange

Of course I do store my intense there if ITNS get listed on the exchange and I want to trade there. Man, this coin is too precious to lose any.

True that Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 84

I think the price of intense should be 3000 satoshi to allow core team to pay for big exchange listing. For now its too expesive.

7000 Sathosi Cheesy

Why not 10.000 Satoshi?  Grin, I´m sure Team will found a great Exchange solution for Intense.

It's just a matter of time before intense gets listed on major, reliable exchanges such as Poloniex and Bittrex. All good things lie ahead.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

7000 Sathosi Cheesy

Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Halo intense

i have itns on the old wallet, and i can not send it to exchange, is there any solution for this?

Hello! Yes. Download the last version of vallet and let it sinchronise whith blockchain!;^)
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)

7000 Sathosi Cheesy

What the whole volume? What the algoritm? Is there the same core team? Was vpn realised there already?

Jump to: