Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 163. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
block stalled Cry

This is weird.
Does anyone know why? Any info on this ??  Huh  Shocked
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I think Intense team need signature campaign posts from users anywhere, but not in this thread Roll Eyes

Because, what s the meaning of this? If users read this thread - they already have all info about Intense,
they don t need additional ad - which linked to the thread which they reading.

We need attract - with signature posts - users from other threads, who don t know yet about Intense.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Happy new year INTENSE Community

Happy new year!

My goal is to hold 3 million+ ITNS before end of 2018 =)
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I hate myself as newbie as I cannot participate in air drop program.

But I'm not blaming anyone. I think coins air drop is a smart move and it is totally legit. I support the dev team. Cheesy

Also, please don't consider my post as spam. Cry

you can also join the mining , because the diffcult i still very low campare with other

anonymous coin like XMR  XVG .this is the pool , http://intensecoin.com/pool/
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
I hate myself as newbie as I cannot participate in air drop program.

But I'm not blaming anyone. I think coins air drop is a smart move and it is totally legit. I support the dev team. Cheesy

Also, please don't consider my post as spam. Cry
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
So how many coins is everyone holding?  I have about 60k   but lost over 5k from 1 pool that appearently shut down and somehow my coins dissappeared... Still mining it though..... definately not as fun as 2 months ago when payouts where massive great project though!!

Hello! You can allocate your resources between few pools. And this is an only strategy to find a stable one.
We just launched a new Intense Pool!

We are in a closed beta to validate system stability, and are looking for miners which are interested in giving us a try.

During this period, pool fee will remain at 0% until we reach our goal to roll out to public.

If you are interested in joining, please pm me so we can provide you with details to join the pool.

Thank you.
what hashrate for now? What the shield from attaks was realised. What the algoritm of summering of payouts?

Current Hashrate: https://snag.gy/8Fk0hn.jpg

I am unsure about what exactly you want to know regarding shield from attacks, so I would forward you to the pool software we are using: https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool
Here are the features I believe you are questioning about:
- IP banning to prevent low-diff share attacks
- Socket flooding detection

If this was not your intended question, please clarify.

Thank you.

Please, close the nicehash port too.
We don´t need another door for a Nicehash attack pump up the diff.
yes, if there a lot of causes of not only a money, why core team making a special port for nicehash mininig? Lol! You should to look on the thinks with a clear mind..

Nicehash port are default for "cryptonote-universal-pool", and it is a open source.
So at the end ´all is about the money´, but the people need to be patient and make the product grow and mature, and not only ask all the time about the new exchange, the big exchange... how about ask how can use the product and make this fully functional and because of this the value reach 6k satoshis, for example... an not because the coin are in a ´big´, ´great´, ´super power´ exchange, and be used for make pumps and dumps on the market mining the confidence in the coin/product/project?
The core team asks us only to promote theirs product for what? The only reason - pump the price. Or they searching for scientists or something? No, there is no this ask..
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I'm finding it hard to frequent here anymore, it's a wasteland of mindless cheerleaders. Like the dumbest shit said every minute, it's as if people are reading off an infomercial script.

Is this due to the new airdrop campaigns? You'd think that'd mean you spread the word elsewhere about ITNS, but instead it just looks like people trying to fill their quotas here. Posts went from normal "I hope Intense has a bright future!" to being over the top fluff on the level of "ITNS saved my life!" We can be giddy about hoping for a solid future, but please stop with the over the top theatrics. It's so cringe-worthy reading all these past posts lol do more to turn people off than to get them hyped.

The past few pages have been people talking about pools and mining so idk where you're getting this idea from.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I'm finding it hard to frequent here anymore, it's a wasteland of mindless cheerleaders. Like the dumbest shit said every minute, it's as if people are reading off an infomercial script.

Is this due to the new airdrop campaigns? You'd think that'd mean you spread the word elsewhere about ITNS, but instead it just looks like people trying to fill their quotas here. Posts went from normal "I hope Intense has a bright future!" to being over the top fluff on the level of "ITNS saved my life!" We can be giddy about hoping for a solid future, but please stop with the over the top theatrics. It's so cringe-worthy reading all these past posts lol do more to turn people off than to get them hyped.

Do not worry about it. People are acting with your animal capitalist instinct.  Cheesy Wink

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Happy new year INTENSE Community
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
So how many coins is everyone holding?  I have about 60k   but lost over 5k from 1 pool that appearently shut down and somehow my coins dissappeared... Still mining it though..... definately not as fun as 2 months ago when payouts where massive great project though!!
Activity: 54
intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue

What's the difference between this coin and the VPNcoin released in 2014 with this announcement thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961

I dondt know they´re program, but to be honest im not interested in anyone program related to VPN afeter i know this one. People makes projects and this people here is my people, my community. Read the whitpaper and take your own decisions Wink

Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!
 Grin
That´s are my own words. No more no less! Lets keep the thinks INTENSE!!!
Happy new Year for everyone!
Happy new year to you! Do you mining at this moment or buying intense coin and holding it?
I´m mining since second half of October, and hold all my coins...
Just bought about 5k too, but now, just mining and holding.

We are in a closed beta to validate system stability, and are looking for miners which are interested in giving us a try.

During this period, pool fee will remain at 0% until we reach our goal to roll out to public.

If you are interested in joining, please pm me so we can provide you with details to join the pool.

Thank you.
what hashrate for now? What the shield from attaks was realised. What the algoritm of summering of payouts?

I am unsure about what exactly you want to know regarding shield from attacks, so I would forward you to the pool software we are using: https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool

Thank you.

yes, if there a lot of causes of not only a money, why core team making a special port for nicehash mininig? Lol! You should to look on the thinks with a clear mind..

Nicehash port are default for "cryptonote-universal-pool", and it is a open source.
So at the end ´all is about the money´, but the people need to be patient and make the product grow and mature, and not only ask all the time about the new exchange, the big exchange... how about ask how can use the product and make this fully functional and because of this the value reach 6k satoshis, for example... an not because the coin are in a ´big´, ´great´, ´super power´ exchange, and be used for make pumps and dumps on the market mining the confidence in the coin/product/project?
intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue

What's the difference between this coin and the VPNcoin released in 2014 with this announcement thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961

I dondt know they´re program, but to be honest im not interested in anyone program related to VPN afeter i know this one. People makes projects and this people here is my people, my community. Read the whitpaper and take your own decisions Wink

Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!
 Grin
That´s are my own words. No more no less! Lets keep the thinks INTENSE!!!
Happy new Year for everyone!
Happy new year to you! Do you mining at this moment or buying intense coin and holding it?
Intense is my largest single coin holding at this time -- all mined -- I love it. I've turned on alot of friends to it as well.

Traded in some of my other alts and bought ~165k more ITNS this evening... mining just not fast enough on it's own as I think this coin is going places.

Yes, I think the difficulty is too much for mining, but it is still pretty well for mining to future if you check nicehash price and the volume of xmr/itbs.

Thank you.

Thank you.

yes, if there a lot of causes of not only a money, why core team making a special port for nicehash mininig? Lol! You should to look at the thinks with a clear mind..

Thank you.

Thank you.

The best exchange for this currency is binance.
It has many coins of little value and a lot of pump.
I heard that Binance is based in China. That is my biggest concern, Chinese government can close the exchange whenever they want.

I think the price of intense should be 3000 satoshi to allow core team to pay for big exchange listing. For now its too expesive.

7000 Sathosi Cheesy

Why not 10.000 Satoshi?  Grin, I´m sure Team will found a great Exchange solution for Intense.

They have 1.5m itns in own. It is about 500 000 dollars and 40 bitcoins, so, 1 bitcoin is to much to pay for exchange. They are waiting.

People think all of this are only money.
But there are so many things about...
Personal development
Professional grow
A life challenger
Build some thing for the future

So, keep in your mind when you´re thinking how to get money based in other peoples work, you need to be in the same vibration of they, and wait for maturity of this work, or, just leave it when you have got some pennys and let they with they own project management.
Jump to: