Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 173. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
del

To address what you said before you deleted your post, there were extra shares allocated to the most active posters. Devs posted a full breakdown in the main Bounty thread.

Nice work by admins and congrats to all that get some INTENSE coins .. in few months it maybe get a top value and all winners will be glad to be part of this initiative.

Meanwhile INTENSE is good and recomendable, so lets bring some more users to be part of it Wink

KEEP INTENSE! Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
what daily trading volume needed for listing on cryptopia for free? its already more then 14 btc...

Unknown. However, it wouldn't be a bad idea for us all to email them and suggest it (and point out the volume too). I already did: [email protected]

I'm not sure they list for free based on trading volume,  I'm pretty sure it has to do with other incentives or personal connections etc...   Unless you guys have some info that I don't and somehow manage to get it listed on there, then i'll eat humble pie and be happy you did what you did.

something wrote about it in this thread a few pages earlier...
some coins get listing on cryptopia for free...
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
what daily trading volume needed for listing on cryptopia for free? its already more then 14 btc...

Unknown. However, it wouldn't be a bad idea for us all to email them and suggest it (and point out the volume too). I already did: [email protected]

I'm not sure they list for free based on trading volume,  I'm pretty sure it has to do with other incentives or personal connections etc...   Unless you guys have some info that I don't and somehow manage to get it listed on there, then i'll eat humble pie and be happy you did what you did.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I have a strange problem - the GUI wallet cannot open a wallet, that was created by the CLI. It worked one time, and after that - not possible. Any workarounds??

Also, I have another issue. I had 71.00 in the account. Transfered 1.00 to another wallet (wanted to test how that works), and the outcome:

[wallet iz5wKc]: balance
2017-Dec-28 19:25:55.287384 INFO    available balance: 1.00000000, locked amount: 68.99900000
[wallet iz5wKc]:

Is it supposed to be working like this?

[wallet iz5wKc]: transfer 1 iz*** 1.00

this was the command I used. the 1.00 arrived in the other wallet, but the 68.99 are still locked.

The reason most likely that you got 71 in 1 inbound transaction, so it should be spend together, so 1 went to to other wallet, and the rest just a change which will reach back your wallet after some time
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Activity: 137
Just read on discord that dev team will create a wallet to act as a fund to collect BTC from the community so it can be used to apply on major exchanges, this is a good idea.

This is a great idea! But, I think, a little later, when there will be more coins and volumes will grow, the exchanges will be much more loyal to the ITNS.

although one third is already in circulation...
Activity: 84
Just read on discord that dev team will create a wallet to act as a fund to collect BTC from the community so it can be used to apply on major exchanges, this is a good idea.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
del

To address what you said before you deleted your post, there were extra shares allocated to the most active posters. Devs posted a full breakdown in the main Bounty thread.

Yes I've cointed already - everything is fine.  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
del

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Also, I have another issue. I had 71.00 in the account. Transfered 1.00 to another wallet (wanted to test how that works), and the outcome:

2017-Dec-28 19:25:55.287384 INFO    available balance: 1.00000000, locked amount: 68.99900000
[wallet iz5wKc]:

this was the command I used. the 1.00 arrived in the other wallet, but the 68.99 are still locked.

Had the same thing an hour ago after shifting stuff around Cheesy Don't worry it will confirm after a few blocks and will be available again.

Locked coins happen here and there, just wait for about 15 mins and it will be gone. I had that case many times, no worries.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Loving this project !
Activity: 64
Merit: 0

[wallet iz5wKc]:

Had the same thing an hour ago after shifting stuff around Cheesy Don't worry it will confirm after a few blocks and will be available again.
Activity: 115
I have a strange problem - the GUI wallet cannot open a wallet, that was created by the CLI. It worked one time, and after that - not possible. Any workarounds??

[wallet iz5wKc]:

Activity: 162
All 200,000 ITNS for round 1 of the signature campaigns has been paid out. Please see the details here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27102712
Confirmed, payment recibes. Many thanks
I showed my Intense portfolio to my wife this morning and now she is gathering all gold and jewellery in the house to sell so i can invest more in Intense coins......
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Hi everoby,

I hope this is a good project. I decided to enter in, may be today ... do you think about a price correction after this good last up ?

I don't arrive to make the signature ... i'm so bad haha

We hope this growing takes long-long time. Difficulty growing fast, price too. This is a good way I think.

INTS to the moon.... Smiley

If we continue at this rate, we will surpass the moon and go to Mars.  Shocked

I can say Intense will beat all altcoins out there to the ground, to be honest I have never seen such a great project and progress. Thank god I joined early.

Dude this Coín go to the Moon.
Hi everoby,

I hope this is a good project. I decided to enter in, may be today ... do you think about a price correction after this good last up ?

I don't arrive to make the signature ... i'm so bad haha

We hope this growing takes long-long time. Difficulty growing fast, price too. This is a good way I think.

INTS to the moon.... Smiley

If we continue at this rate, we will surpass the moon and go to Mars.  Shocked

I can say Intense will beat all altcoins out there to the ground, to be honest I have never seen such a great project and progress. Thank god I joined early.
I got my share, but I have a question, what is I have some typos while submitting my wallet address? Will the coins be returned to sender?
Jump to: