Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 177. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Guys, have anyone of you traded at stocks.exchange before? Is it legit?
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Haha wow, difficulty up to 1.6B now.  Undecided

Funny how fast things move in the crypto world. I remember when the ITNS network was measured at a few hundred KH/s and difficulty over 3-4m was a pain in the butt. Of course that was only a couple of months ago LOL.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
is there any telegram group? if there isnt: why not?

We dont have yet internal structure to be able to be present in all social media tools... We can barely keep up with discord, slack, twitter and bitcointalk...
But i appreciate your suggestion, we will have a look at it later.

How many names do you have in your team now? Do not need too much manpower to input a telegram. It can be more convenient for you to communicate in time, and I hope you can get one as soon as possible.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
does the memory size make a big difference when gpu mining this algo? for example, would it be worth the extra $ to get an 8gb rx580 over a 4gb model?

Im a total mining noob and am waiting on a riser to set up my first gpu but from what I've read, no, cryptonight isn't memory intensive. I bought a 4gb rx480 myself.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
does the memory size make a big difference when gpu mining this algo? for example, would it be worth the extra $ to get an 8gb rx580 over a 4gb model?
Haha wow, difficulty up to 1.6B now.  Undecided
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Lol! 250 satoshi for now! What I was talking about?) Just math! I think 2 weeks and hashrate will be 80 mh and price 2000:^)

I have a dream that ITNS can protect our personal information;
I have a dream that ITNS can help us to realizing the freedom of wealth;
I have a dream that .........
Hi all!

intense pool

http://intense.coinminer.space/#

fee: 0.1%

welcome

Can anyone confirm this pool is legit?  Its not listed in the OP but it has one of the lowest fees, thanks.
My rental rig seems to keep getting kicked off the official pool, Im using port 9999, anyone know why?
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Lol! 250 satoshi for now! What I was talking about?) Just math! I think 2 weeks and hashrate will be 80 mh and price 2000:^)

You´re there Tongue
Its time to get as much INTENSE as we can so that way we could be a masterpiece of the game Smiley
What a coin....what a staff.....what a community Smiley

Things are rooooooooooooling UP with a lot of style. Keep it up Smiley

Last 24hr Volume: 5517578.94061584 ITNS

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Activity: 115
Has anybody get bonus from  Signature Campaign? 
Activity: 37
Why would the total hashrate and difficulty jump up and down so much in such a short time? Someone with ridic GPU power? Seems strange to go on and mine for tiny amount of time and then stop. Was happening yesterday too.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Any plans available to get Intense coin to another exchange? I am not the biggest fan of stocks exchange.

Agree. Cryptopia is the best way.

Either cryptopia or kucoin those two are big enough exchanges it could handle the volume, and the fee on those websites isn't anything ridiculous I don't believe.

I agree as well. Cryptopia would be a great place to buy/trade itns.  with all the bounties and give-aways could have probably paid for a listing by now.

I agree with your points regarding other exchanges however we will be announcing some information regarding stocks.exchange. It is a very professional exchange, we are in direct contact with their CEO, they are based in Ukrain with multiple servers in diferent locations and has you can see by other coins volumes they can handle good volume. Could they have a better UI? Yes... Could they improbve their Exchange? Yes... Are they trust worthy? Yes...

Also i have to say that i disagree with your argument that we could have paid a listing fee in cryptopia by now with all the give aways... Yes true we could ( i will leave for another time the argument if cryptopia deserves a $75K USD listing fee ), however we would not have done 4x on all our community metrics... Slack, discord, twitter and bitcointalk... I believe that first should come community growth and product development instead of speculation...

With all of this said, i will keep working to get us listed on more exchanges that are recognized by the community with good track record but i have to remind that Stocks.Exchange is a very good exchange with a very good support and volume.

Fair enough, and i do agree Stocks has worked great for a small exchange.  I also agree that building the community should be high priority. But it feels a little too much of a slow growth and a little less Intense  Cheesy   haha i kid,,  keep up the good work .  

hard to be patient when you are sitting on something you know could be so huge.
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
New ATH @Ñintensecoin ... 150 satoshis is a statement of high quality work by this INTENSE TEAM, congrats guys we are part of this too. Let´s KEEP INTENSE cause 2018 is near by ... Hope it goes as usual in 2018 are my votes for all team and community! Wink
Activity: 154
I want an explanation for this. Where is the other hash? I want you to show me the pool. This I think is manipulated gentlemen.

Could be the hashrate of all thier pools?  I have seen that on other mining sites where they have 2-3 coins and it shows the same hashrate on each

no, it's the hash of the Network, it's changing a lot, I'd like to see where the other hash is

the main pool is, http://intensecoin.com/pool/ and it has the greatest hash. It has a difference of 200%

Ya i have seen alot of crazy swings in the pool im in too!!

Hash Rate: 710.28 KH/s
Block Found: 5 minutes ago
Current effort: 32.9%
Connected Miners: 252
Total Pool Fee: 0.9%
Estimated block time: 14 minutes

This is current....

the difficulty is 610M...... it was just at 1.2B about 10 mins ago though.....   
Activity: 7
I want an explanation for this. Where is the other hash? I want you to show me the pool. This I think is manipulated gentlemen.

https://thumb.ibb.co/bPUogb/Captura.png

Could be the hashrate of all thier pools?  I have seen that on other mining sites where they have 2-3 coins and it shows the same hashrate on each

no, it's the hash of the Network, it's changing a lot, I'd like to see where the other hash is

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/oWDKc8y.png

the main pool is, http://intensecoin.com/pool/ and it has the greatest hash. It has a difference of 200%
Hello, i have problem with xmr-stak-amd. Offten my rig crash with this error. I dont know how to fix Sad

I have 6 x RX 580 4 GB

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Did it specifically say which error?   Is it only happening with stak?  or does it happen with sgminer or claymore?  I find stak super stable...... personally.   But i am using sgminer now as i get about 60h/s per card with sgminer....

Activity: 7

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/oWDKc8y.png
Jump to: