Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 176. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
nice good thing i bought 30000 ITNS @ stock exchange for 32 sat only... long live ITNS
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
In practical China VPN over the wall becomes more and more difficult, Intense coin this coin will let more people yearn for the freedom of the spirit of the world can be realized. The price of ITNS will go to the moon in a few years Kiss Kiss Kiss

It is easy to see that China with the Great Firewall is the biggest and most potential market for intense to triumph. I was is Shanghai once in 2016 and damn it, I cannot even upload my photos to facebook....

Oh god the pain. Trying to google, trying to upload to Facebook. It's terrible.

One concern I do have is about VPN protocols. Some are very unstable or even totally unusable in China. Would be good if the decentralized VPN network was dynamically multi-protocol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
This coin adjust diff very fast... difficulty back under 400 million. I just leave my rigs on it =)

My coin income from the last 4 days hasn't varied as much as I expected:

12-24 : 5193 coins
12-25 : 4566 coins
12-26 : 5254 coins
12-27 : 4067 coins

Of course that is a big change from 10,068 coins on 12-23 and 14,110 coins on 12-22... haha... but price also WAY up.

Damn, mind posting your rig?

Sure -- on ITNS I have the following :

RX480 x 15
RX560 x 4
RX570 x 12
RX580 x 5
RX-VEGA 64 x 3
RYZEN 1700X CPUs x 2

Used to run a bunch of other CPUs on it as well but had issues getting kicked off servers -- changed those to other algos.

This is my overall setup -- all the nVidia cards are on ZPOOL:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26692103
Activity: 201
This coin adjust diff very fast... difficulty back under 400 million. I just leave my rigs on it =)

Of course that is a big change from 10,068 coins on 12-23 and 14,110 coins on 12-22... haha... but price also WAY up.

Damn, mind posting your rig?
Is there an issue on main pool ? My reported hash rate is normally very steady but suddenly cut in half.

Re-booted all my miners earlier and it went back to normal.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Network
Hash Rate: 11.41 MH/sec

Is this a bug?

I don't think so, it's reality, even nicehashers are trying to avoid us now =))

Price and diff factor do not match, I had to switch rigs to another coin.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I've been watching Intense Coin for a few days now! Soon I'll join the airdrop, this coin will be interesting in a few months, prices are low, although they have improved in recent weeks, is mining still interesting for 1 GPU?
Activity: 68
Network
Hash Rate: 11.41 MH/sec

Is this a bug?
Activity: 198
Wow
Mined this coin some months ago, while the diff was low and few people mining.

Now I see many updates, one small exchange but with a good price already

good to hold! hope 2018 you guys deliver  Grin
Activity: 195
Lol! 250 satoshi for now! What I was talking about?) Just math! I think 2 weeks and hashrate will be 80 mh and price 2000:^)

I have a dream that ITNS can protect our personal information;
I have a dream that ITNS can help us to realizing the freedom of wealth;
I have a dream that .........
Why it is a dream, if it is the goal, more accurate, hope can be fully realized, in 2018
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
In practical China VPN over the wall becomes more and more difficult, Intense coin this coin will let more people yearn for the freedom of the spirit of the world can be realized. The price of ITNS will go to the moon in a few years Kiss Kiss Kiss

This is the big market (though not the only one) that ITNS will flourish in once a working product is fully released. It's actually the reason that I'm in ITNS for the long run i.e. ideological rather than purely financial.

It is easy to see that China with the Great Firewall is the biggest and most potential market for intense to triumph. I was is Shanghai once in 2016 and damn it, I cannot even upload my photos to facebook....
Activity: 137

There is a high probability that the price will go to the moon when there is a working product. This is before several years Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Haha wow, difficulty up to 1.6B now.  Undecided

Funny how fast things move in the crypto world. I remember when the ITNS network was measured at a few hundred KH/s and difficulty over 3-4m was a pain in the butt. Of course that was only a couple of months ago LOL.

Me too. I m always think about it - it s cheap ITNS here for 10 satoshi, let s buy 1 mln for hold; but stay it for later.
Now i have only what i can mined. But it s good enough; definitely no complaining here  Cool

Right, we should not regret what we didn't do, otherwise we will regret our whole life. Be happy with your choices and you will have a happy life.
Activity: 37
Reading the whitepaper, I am curious about this:

Quote from: Whitepaper
users interested in utilizing the peer-to-peer VPN as clients will select network users meeting their criteria in terms of price/rate in ITNS, location and speed

Does this mean users will select exit nodes on a user-by-user basis? Won't that mean potentially having to choose from thousands of exit nodes? Even if there is a parameters search.

Is there any plan to allow users to select a range of parameters, e.g. preferred price range, locations, speed ranges etc, then have the connection selected automatically? And dynamically switch if disconnects or performance is too low?

My main interest in a decentralized VPN is dynamic connections like that. Using VPN in China sucks so hard, constantly disconnects and having to switch exit nodes manually which is a pain. Would be great if it happened automatically.

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hi all!

intense pool

http://intense.coinminer.space/#

fee: 0.1%

welcome

Can anyone confirm this pool is legit?  Its not listed in the OP but it has one of the lowest fees, thanks.

our pool fee 0.55%  Roll Eyes
http://intensecoinpool.sytes.net/
Activity: 160
it getting really intense love it

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Haha wow, difficulty up to 1.6B now.  Undecided

Funny how fast things move in the crypto world. I remember when the ITNS network was measured at a few hundred KH/s and difficulty over 3-4m was a pain in the butt. Of course that was only a couple of months ago LOL.

Me too. I m always think about it - it s cheap ITNS here for 10 satoshi, let s buy 1 mln for hold; but stay it for later.
Now i have only what i can mined. But it s good enough; definitely no complaining here  Cool
Jump to: