Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 174. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Well, I see here a lot of information that can get it. But I do not see any information indicating a team running this project. I would prefer if a project could show the team members. Because it can be made as a benchmark assessment of the success rate of a project. thank you

https://intensecoin.com/

Click on the "Team" link in the menu. It would be good to add it to the ANN though, I agree.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Well, I see here a lot of information that can get it. But I do not see any information indicating a team running this project. I would prefer if a project could show the team members. Because it can be made as a benchmark assessment of the success rate of a project. thank you
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Payment received.
But I think something is wrong with maths.
I should receive 15K, but received 20.

Thanks of cause, but i'd like to understand why.
There was a bonus for the most active users, maybe that's what it's about.
Anyway I also recieved my coins and I am very happy  Grin
Payment received.

If you were one of the most active posters, you would have received extra shares.

Activity: 137
Payment received.

Apparently your status corresponds to exactly this amount of ITNS. In any case, this is better than wanting 15, and getting 10  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Hi everoby,

I hope this is a good project. I decided to enter in, may be today ... do you think about a price correction after this good last up ?

I don't arrive to make the signature ... i'm so bad haha

We hope this growing takes long-long time. Difficulty growing fast, price too. This is a good way I think.

INTS to the moon.... Smiley

If we continue at this rate, we will surpass the moon and go to Mars.  Shocked

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Payment received.

Activity: 137
Hi everoby,

I hope this is a good project. I decided to enter in, may be today ... do you think about a price correction after this good last up ?

The price correction is unlikely. The coin is currently undervalued if you calculate from the ratio of network capacity to asset prices.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi everoby,

We hope this growing takes long-long time. Difficulty growing fast, price too. This is a good way I think.

INTS to the moon.... Smiley
Activity: 8
I got mine! Thanks.
Activity: 42
All 200,000 ITNS for round 1 of the signature campaigns has been paid out. Please see the details here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27102712

That's a good news. I'm new here, but I want to be part of next turns.
Activity: 1
Hi everoby,

All 200,000 ITNS for round 1 of the signature campaigns has been paid out. Please see the details here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27102712

Confirmed that I received mine. Thank-you!

Wishing you and the team a very happy, healthy, and Intense 2018  Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Payment received!  Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Activity: 19
Awesome project, supporting it:D
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
W8 next airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What is the total problem for coins on the algorithm cryptonot. Dev should have learned from other dev on cryptonot, which overcame problems with a network lag, for example sumokoin.
Activity: 31
Recently started mining!
Impressive project for just a few months, keep it up guys! loving the wallet Cheesy
Activity: 34
I've seen the cryptopia channel on the ITNS discord. That is a very good step forward. I am waiting for the new updates in January.
Jump to: