Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 178. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
is there any telegram group? if there isnt: why not?

We dont have yet internal structure to be able to be present in all social media tools... We can barely keep up with discord, slack, twitter and bitcointalk...
But i appreciate your suggestion, we will have a look at it later.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Damn difficulty over a billion now. And over 1,000 miners on main pool. Guess things are heating up.
Activity: 4
is there any telegram group? if there isnt: why not?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Any plans available to get Intense coin to another exchange? I am not the biggest fan of stocks exchange.

Agree. Cryptopia is the best way.

Either cryptopia or kucoin those two are big enough exchanges it could handle the volume, and the fee on those websites isn't anything ridiculous I don't believe.

I agree as well. Cryptopia would be a great place to buy/trade itns.  with all the bounties and give-aways could have probably paid for a listing by now.

I agree with your points regarding other exchanges however we will be announcing some information regarding stocks.exchange. It is a very professional exchange, we are in direct contact with their CEO, they are based in Ukrain with multiple servers in diferent locations and has you can see by other coins volumes they can handle good volume. Could they have a better UI? Yes... Could they improbve their Exchange? Yes... Are they trust worthy? Yes...

Also i have to say that i disagree with your argument that we could have paid a listing fee in cryptopia by now with all the give aways... Yes true we could ( i will leave for another time the argument if cryptopia deserves a $75K USD listing fee ), however we would not have done 4x on all our community metrics... Slack, discord, twitter and bitcointalk... I believe that first should come community growth and product development instead of speculation...

With all of this said, i will keep working to get us listed on more exchanges that are recognized by the community with good track record but i have to remind that Stocks.Exchange is a very good exchange with a very good support and volume.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ha, as soon as I rent some hashpower the network hashrate doubles!  Thats what I get lol.  Cry
you snooze you lose:)) all jokes aside feels bad man, yet at this price is still profitable to mine than any other coin
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Ha, as soon as I rent some hashpower the network hashrate doubles!  Thats what I get lol.  Cry
Activity: 42
Any plans available to get Intense coin to another exchange? I am not the biggest fan of stocks exchange.

What is your problem with stock exchange? I am happy that I can deposit somewhere my INTS coins at all.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Either cryptopia or kucoin those two are big enough exchanges it could handle the volume, and the fee on those websites isn't anything ridiculous I don't believe.

I agree as well. Cryptopia would be a great place to buy/trade itns.  with all the bounties and give-aways could have probably paid for a listing by now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 130

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
how to set overclocking? I use msi afterburner to set -93 0 85 1150-2001. And with 6xRX580 have 4580H/s

well first thing is to cancel overclock and restore default factory settings of your video card.

than proceed to increase step by step gpu clock and/or memory clock and try until mining you're 100% sure you ain't gonna get the blue screen error anymore.
Activity: 130
Hey folks! What you think about Intence Coin price in January?
Merit: 500
Hi on what algorithm mining is your coin INTENSE COIN what is now the price of 1 INTENSE COIN on the market on which exchanges are traded INTENSE COIN what are the advantages of your coin INTENSE COIN? Is it possible to mining INTENSE COIN on an ordinary computer?
the algorithm is cryptonight and of course you can mine in ordinary computer ,

you can use your free cpu to mining intense , it's still not very hard at this time .
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Hello, i have problem with xmr-stak-amd. Offten my rig crash with this error. I dont know how to fix Sad

I have 6 x RX 580 4 GB

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

BSOD (blue screen of death) errors may occur for many reasons. The two most common are software configuration (update drivers?) or instability due to overclocking.
Activity: 112
I would like them to block the entry of nicehahs in the pool, so that we have more opportunity to earn ITNS than we really want to mine this currency. the reward is small now and I have stopped mining it for now.
i can mine more profitable coins, but yet i mine ITNS event if its not very profitable right now, Ill stick up with ITNS minig for the sake of the network, since nicehashers hop in and out of it
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I would like them to block the entry of nicehahs in the pool, so that we have more opportunity to earn ITNS than we really want to mine this currency. the reward is small now and I have stopped mining it for now.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
By the way, if we check nicehash for cryptonight price, and correlate itns network's hashrate we can see that the real price of itns could be nere by 250 satoshi..
Am I right?

Yes, pretty close. It's hard to make any definitive calculations now that the diff varies every block though. I figure somewhere between 3.5 to 4 cents (USD) is about a fair price at the moment. That's right where you said, 250 sat.

Ok! Thank you for approval! I actualy declaimed my order for sale at 167 satoshi)) Just after this calculation!!))
Activity: 64
Can someone please check if I'm missing out on something.

I wanted to make some wallets offline. Tell me where is the largest security breach.
Want to go DEEP COLD STORAGE

1)

Using Linux TAILS and the Linux wallet to create

(TAILS runs on a laptop (DVD) with no WLAN device nor Harddrive )

Should I download the LINUX wallet from the intensecoin website or should I build it from source from github? Any checksum etc. available?

I'll import the wallet files/source with a USB stick. After Importing that I'd format (slow) and be reusing it later on in the process

2)

Using the Wallet I would create regular wallets and saving them on a clean usb stick with veracrypt which I install with the first USB stick.

Further on I'd export the private keys and print them from the cheapest printer you could imagine (never been online or has WLAN) Cheesy  and deposit them in  a bank locker.

3)

Cleaning up the private keys and wallet files from the desktop.

I would then export the "View only private keys/tracking key" to a clean formated USB Stick so I can check up the the accounts on any Device since cryptonight doesnt allow viewing addresses through explorers.

How safe is this and how can I do better.

Jump to: