Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 70. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Blah blah rhubarb blah.

This thread is full of complains about price on exchanges and not getting free money.

IMHO, people should focus on the project instead, which is what matters in the end.

After all, we blah say.

I thought it is normal if I ask question politely then I will get the answer. But it is your publicity if you are acting like that.

I did not say anything about money, exchanges or so. Even I do not want coins from airdrop. Only what I wanted was the explanation. But you instead of giving me the answer react like this. So disappointing.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Blah blah rhubarb blah.

This thread is full of complains about price on exchanges and not getting free money.

IMHO, people should focus on the project instead, which is what matters in the end.

After all, we blah say.
@ThePigwee are you able answer to questions?
I see that you don't want answer.
If you are not competent to answer questions, just say so.

I’m not sure why you believe me to be incompetent or unable to answer questions. I have answered any questions I have been asked.
Really?
For example, where is answer... for... this::

I have asked you like five times to clarify why I failed in airdrop and I wanted just the explanation why my Slack/Discord was not found. All of your answers were like from some bot:"sorry, blah blah, you don´t get coins, blah blah.."

Who and how did check Slack/Discord users?
I don't believe that 446 people sent you wrong name.
Somebody screwed up this airdrop and you should explain why it happened.
Also you can say that Intense Coin community have 446 dumb users.

“Clarifiy why I failed the airdrop” == The information you submitted could not be validated by both a human and a script therefore you were not paid.
“Who and how was it verified” == multiple team members went through users that were not verified by the script.
“Somebody screwed up” == not a question but the answer is no one screwed up.
“Can I say IntenseCoin has 446 dumb users?” == no, mistakes are made by even the most intelligent people.
“Why did 446 people fail” == you have access to the wallet addresses and reason for failure. Compile the data, you have the ability to do it yourself. The team gave you that information, if you want the details, work them out yourself.

It is like to talk to the wall. Why my informations(SLACK) was not validated? I filled in my Slack nickname. This nickname is real and is valid on the Slack channel. When Slack send me message he address me by the nickname which I filled in the airdrop form. So why is this nickname not validated by you? And here were are back on my original question from first post:
What went wrong?

Should I filled there my e-mail and not nickname? Now I am helping you, didn´t I? Come on ThePigwee! I belive in you! Give me the answer!

To the second part:
[/quote]
“Why did 446 people fail” == you have access to the wallet addresses and reason for failure. Compile the data, you have the ability to do it yourself. The team gave you that information, if you want the details, work them out yourself.
[/quote]

You gave us information that there are 446 people from 1227 which was not able to filled in Slack/Discord. That´s all. And you are still saying we are dumb that we did not fill in Slack/Discord correctly but you do not say where we did the mistake. Tell us if you do not know or ask Valiant or someone another from the team. I believe there is someone in Intense team who can give us the answer.

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
I am a miner with zero interest in airdrops or bounties, but if one of the primary goals of an airdrop is to generate positive buzz then disqualifying one-third of the participants - even if they did not follow all the rules precisely - has only generated a lot of very public expressions of anger. Pretty much the exact opposite of what was desired, eh?

Frankly, this makes the ITNS team look like a bunch of amateur-hour idiots, and the crypto graveyard is littered with the corpses of other projects that committed far less grave sins than pissing off their own cheerleaders (or willing prostitutes, take your pick).
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO

I’m not sure why you believe me to be incompetent or unable to answer questions. I have answered any questions I have been asked.
Really?

I have asked you like five times to clarify why I failed in airdrop and I wanted just the explanation why my Slack/Discord was not found. All of your answers were like from some bot:"sorry, blah blah, you don´t get coins, blah blah.."

“Clarifiy why I failed the airdrop” == The information you submitted could not be validated by both a human and a script therefore you were not paid.
“Who and how was it verified” == multiple team members went through users that were not verified by the script.
“Somebody screwed up” == not a question but the answer is no one screwed up.
“Can I say IntenseCoin has 446 dumb users?” == no, mistakes are made by even the most intelligent people.

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Get out before the ship sinks, lol. It's already 90% under water.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Really?

Lethean COO
scammers

Sorry to hear that you feel that way because you did not receive the airdrop. I know that you are upset and I understand why. However, that does not make our project a scam.

you have not fulfilled your part of the contract. so you are scammers. now I'm not so sure about your project as before. if you can not perform an elementary, then how are you going to produce the finished product

Did you complete all the steps mentioned? Can you prove that?
Yes. And they got everything they needed. But because they screwed up again, they do not want to fix it

Again, I apologize. Your information wasn’t able to be validated. You will not receive the airdrop.
Lethean COO

Activity: 168
Activity: 280
scammers

Sorry to hear that you feel that way because you did not receive the airdrop. I know that you are upset and I understand why. However, that does not make our project a scam.

you have not fulfilled your part of the contract. so you are scammers. now I'm not so sure about your project as before. if you can not perform an elementary, then how are you going to produce the finished product

Yes. And they got everything they needed. But because they screwed up again, they do not want to fix it
Activity: 243
scammers

scammers

Hello, there was an airdrop if you join all channels, or something like that, and you will get if I am not wrong 1000 ITNS.

I did it but did not receive any coin. What went wrong?

The airdrop payments were already sent. If you did not receive the airdrop, you did not meet the qualifications. I sincerely apologize.

Hmm, ok then. But I would like to know where I did mistake.

I checked it again and I am following ITNS on facebook and reddit. I also joined discord and slack(I was already on both channels before airdrop), I have filled in all my nicknames to your form with my wallet address and bitcointalk nickname so I have no idea why I did not meet the qualifications.

What am I missing?

I checked https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/ and my wallet address is there so I have met requirements and I should get reward, right?

Being on this list does not automatically qualify you for the airdrop. You can find more information about why you did not receive the airdrop by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1reM_Lp0Lc4J-yTx9Zt5m8D6EH01RgGd_4TOCcsreEac/edit#gid=0

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Hey ThePigwee,
That is mine 'account', but I've submitted my Dischord Profile, and I'm active on that channel.
[467   iz4wCpykJmjQGLLfY35jjtQNEGwn8ic9ygKiJYWqRTr4Tm4AF4Zyjd29dXZGybZDf9Vjo84w8HiP3Uw 3NyAkchCi1zuXoNj94   12/26/2017 9:01   12/26/2017 9:01         NOTFOUND]

What's wrong? Maybe u form have a trouble?
I'm disappointed at this moment, cause I know I've posted all information needed and u didn't got this.

I can have a look to see what happened. If you DM me on Discord I can look into the decline further. Please know it will not change what we can do with regard to payout for the airdrop.

Oh god, I guess you have a fun from me ThePigwee. I have asked you like five times to clarify why I failed in airdrop and I wanted just the explanation why my Slack/Discord was not found. All of your answers were like from some bot:"sorry, blah blah, you don´t get coins, blah blah.."

And now another user say to you what´s wrong and you can check it closely this time? Why you can check closely his case and not mine? I wanted also as him to check it and tell me what is wrong. So why was it not possible to do it in my case?

I did not ask for coins but you can not expect that I will be happy If you will treat me like this.

Also you can not expect that people will be satisfied with the airdrop if 446 people of 1227 has in the column Slack/Discord "NOT FOUND". More than one-third of all people was not capable to filled in this column correctly and that´s the huge number.

I do not want to tell you what you should do now, but maybe some announcement(reply) with excuse and explanation why it happened should be enough for some people, including me.

I don't think I ask too much.
Activity: 243
Guys, I don't understand what are you venting about? Calling this coin as scam...you know what, it was a scam if they did not pay anyone at all or just gave out lesser coins than promised. They promised 2.5mn coins to users and they have given out the promised amount. You can't tell them to pay more than the promised bounty. If they pay you more, you'll say they don't keep words because they prmoised 2.5mn abd not giving out 4mn coins because of that script error. It takes a strong heart to come out and accept if there's any mistake. They have already mentioned that the script did all the work and they then manually reviewed the individuals for giving out the bounty, what else do you expect from the team?

Just one more thing, if they wanted to save out, they could have just handled out 1mn coins as per the promised under 1000 users as that's the number of users they promised to give out 1mn coins but still they gave out 2.5million coins.

And the ones venting out, if it was paid to all, we would have got some 2000 coins that has market value of some $18-20. Instead of venting out here, just work for a couple of hours and you could get more than that amount.

Btw, I also completed all the conditions but still did not get the airdrop coins, maybe because I did not complete one of the conditions, but so what?? If you invest in a coin, you hope for it to succeed. You should not be given any incentive to join twitter/facebook/discord or their slack. What I think, its just the freeloaders who want to make millions out of nothing. If you seriously think good about the project, just go out and buy the coins. Don't just keep crying over here. Back to work now!!!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I've tried tradeogre over the last few days, trading a few different coins, and it's working quite well. Probably because it's small and there's only a few coins there. Deposits and withdrawals are very fast, and the trading engine seems fast as well. Anyway, might actually be a better platform for ITNS than stocks.exchange.

camilojunior1 how does this exchange work ?

Do you just exchange coin for coin if so I cant find a address to send coins to. or do you put in Credit card details somewhere. Can you help please ?

Thanks
SlackGarry
The person you're quoting is a bot/spammer so he won't answer you. All he did was just copied one of my posts from a few pages back and posted it as his own. This is the original message:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30895658

That's how these wankers increase their post count. I did report him to moderators. As for the tradeogre, it's a "coin to coin" exchange, they don't accept any fiat.
Lethean COO
I've tried tradeogre over the last few days, trading a few different coins, and it's working quite well. Probably because it's small and there's only a few coins there. Deposits and withdrawals are very fast, and the trading engine seems fast as well. Anyway, might actually be a better platform for ITNS than stocks.exchange.

Do you just exchange coin for coin if so I cant find a address to send coins to. or do you put in Credit card details somewhere. Can you help please ?

Thanks
SlackGarry

You exchange coins for coins.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Thanks
SlackGarry
Lethean COO
scammers

Pages:
Jump to: