Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 74. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's good to see the airdrop arrived. Smiley
Activity: 110
CryptoKnight 0% pools fee (http://cryptoknight.cc). All in One with over 20 cryptonight popular coins (ITNS, GRAFT, IPBC, ...).
With fast support discord and always one of early pool when a new cryptonight coin release.
ITNS pool: http://cryptoknight.cc/itns
Join discord at: https://discord.gg/EeNbmFA
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
What happened with alexius89-2??
i haven't seen him online for a long time.

may be he very busy at the moment!
Has anyone received an airdrop on Noen?
Thanks

I think he could busy but spend 15-30 minutes per day is possible.
Thanks for your reminding, i joined Noen airdrop but forgot about it, and i just checked my intense wallet and i received 2000 ITNS on 26 Dec, and i think they've distributed already
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

Thanks

Grin i hope that he is busy with their road map to improve ITNS. for example, list in another exchanges.
Activity: 28
Great update  Smiley

and thanks @ThePigwee for links.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Looks like the team is getting ready to start rolling out code for intense vpn

of course this is excellent time ,but only update license and readme files ,where are the source code ?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Looks like the team is getting ready to start rolling out code for intense vpn

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Since we know how important a new exchange is for everyone. We have the potential to be listed on the following exchanges. The only thing we need is votes. This means that you all can contribute to the success of the project getting listed on another exchange. Below is a list of exchanges that you can vote to have IntenseCoin listed on:

https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5796/intensecoin   (as of writing this we have the 6th most votes) --------> CoinPulse

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3137/intensecoin-itns      -------> NextExchange

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4219/intensecoin-itns    --------> Altcoin(dot)io

https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing   ------- VICexchange

I believe if we come together as a community and vote we will be able to be listed on at least one of these exchanges.

Thank you all for your time and for being part of this community!
Lethean COO

Thanks @ThePigwee. I still trust in Intense and I am curious about the rebranding and the web VPN Interface. It's an interesting project and I know that it needs time to mature.
The devs should go on like they do, open with informations.

That is the goal. We want to ensure that we are being open with you all.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Just HODL

Thanks @ThePigwee. I still trust in Intense and I am curious about the rebranding and the web VPN Interface. It's an interesting project and I know that it needs time to mature.
The devs should go on like they do, open with informations.
Lethean COO
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
It's another not funny joke?
If need wallet compile it yorself from the xmr... You say to larsbalzak use WALLET from another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! project or alternative wait?
What he meant (I think) is that you can compile the wallet from the XMR branch (in ITNS github), not the actual XMR wallet. Smiley There are 2 branches for ITNS wallets, one is the original wallet based on Bytecoin, and then there's a new one, based on XMR. I've used the new one (XMR based) for quite some time, and I didn't have to compile anything myself, just downloaded the executables from github, so I guess you're all here talking about the GUI version (as the CLI version has been out for a while and it works fine).

Yes, and now you can test the GUI version of the wallet as well ;-)
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
does this coin have a online wallet. i cant synchronize my desktop wallet it will go 4 days to synchronize.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

They promised a new wallet, nothing happened.

The new wallet is almost ready, you can compile it yorself from the xmr branch on github, or wait

If need wallet compile it yorself from the xmr... You say to larsbalzak use WALLET from another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! project or alternative wait?
and for what Intense, ITNS coin and devs?
just for make some money from community?

Strange people...
Well suited Russian proverb - "Heard a bang, but does not know where it is."
What do you expect from each person intelligent thoughts? Here 70% of beginners who pretend that they are experts Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
What he meant (I think) is that you can compile the wallet from the XMR branch (in ITNS github), not the actual XMR wallet. Smiley There are 2 branches for ITNS wallets, one is the original wallet based on Bytecoin, and then there's a new one, based on XMR. I've used the new one (XMR based) for quite some time, and I didn't have to compile anything myself, just downloaded the executables from github, so I guess you're all here talking about the GUI version (as the CLI version has been out for a while and it works fine).
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

The new wallet is almost ready, you can compile it yorself from the xmr branch on github, or wait

Strange people...
Well suited Russian proverb - "Heard a bang, but does not know where it is."
Activity: 128

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
eh.. a good project, a pity did not have time to invest in it on the initial placement of tokens. I think it is possible to earn now.. I'm going to buy tokens on the stock exchange

They promised rebranding, nothing happened.
They promised ITNS to be listed on a new exchange, guess what? Nothing happened.

And this is not a token btw. You must be living on another planet or whatever.

The new wallet is almost ready, you can compile it yorself from the xmr branch on github, or wait for the beta release which should come today or tomorrow.
Rebranding is going on, takes time, just like everything you wanna do the right way. No hurry.
The exchanges are coming, there is a channel on discord where you can see the listing requests and vote up for ITNS.

We are looking forward to it. BTW where is the airdrop? Have you started sending it yet?

I'm not the one who will do it but it's been prepared as we speak.
Pages:
Jump to: