Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 72. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
I'm mining Intense coin but somehow I overlooked the airdrop. I must mine more. Let's hope that price will go up Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
We can still hope for Intensecoin?, I am an investor and unfortunately I'm not happy with the days of Intensecoin, someone does it feel that way? I am not being a pessimist but I intend to keep until July, i can not use the graph as an example because it is not very liquid, on the other hand i believe in the quality of the project and in the team. I'm waiting for updates.

Yes, no trust more-less exchange, project idea good, but Devs and owners to lazy and greed, now some free airdrop that project not die complete...
They not understand that if owner does not invest money in the project, then community will not invest...

They even not understand simple things, no need write "paying laudatory post" with pla-pla-pla very good project\am buy 100500 ITNS\am wait addon another 3-5 fuc*ing month with happy ... just open coinmarketcap.com and look graph with REAL SITUATION with coin and trade Volume (24h) Sad.

You do understand that their rebasing the code and building a VPN provider right? You do understand that it takes time and the coin is just one of many until the real service comes alive right?
Activity: 41
We can still hope for Intensecoin?, I am an investor and unfortunately I'm not happy with the days of Intensecoin, someone does it feel that way? I am not being a pessimist but I intend to keep until July, i can not use the graph as an example because it is not very liquid, on the other hand i believe in the quality of the project and in the team. I'm waiting for updates.

there is hope for tthis coin.. it is good project and this year will be privacy coin year... just hold..
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Hello, there was an airdrop if you join all channels, or something like that, and you will get if I am not wrong 1000 ITNS.

I did it but did not receive any coin. What went wrong?

The airdrop payments were already sent. If you did not receive the airdrop, you did not meet the qualifications. I sincerely apologize.

Hmm, ok then. But I would like to know where I did mistake.

I checked it again and I am following ITNS on facebook and reddit. I also joined discord and slack(I was already on both channels before airdrop), I have filled in all my nicknames to your form with my wallet address and bitcointalk nickname so I have no idea why I did not meet the qualifications.

What am I missing?

I checked https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/ and my wallet address is there so I have met requirements and I should get reward, right?

Being on this list does not automatically qualify you for the airdrop. You can find more information about why you did not receive the airdrop by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1reM_Lp0Lc4J-yTx9Zt5m8D6EH01RgGd_4TOCcsreEac/edit#gid=0

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Thanks for answer. I see on that file that my Slack/discord was not found. How is it possibble? As I said in my previous message I joined both channels (slack and discord) before the airdrop so why I was not paid and why is there not found?

I can send to you confirmation e-mail with date of my registration on ITNS slack channel which is 13.11.2017 so I can prove you that I am telling you truth.

I am sorry, at this time we will not be paying out any additional ITNS for the users that missed out on the airdrop.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Hello, there was an airdrop if you join all channels, or something like that, and you will get if I am not wrong 1000 ITNS.

The airdrop payments were already sent. If you did not receive the airdrop, you did not meet the qualifications. I sincerely apologize.

I checked it again and I am following ITNS on facebook and reddit. I also joined discord and slack(I was already on both channels before airdrop), I have filled in all my nicknames to your form with my wallet address and bitcointalk nickname so I have no idea why I did not meet the qualifications.

What am I missing?

I checked https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/ and my wallet address is there so I have met requirements and I should get reward, right?

Being on this list does not automatically qualify you for the airdrop. You can find more information about why you did not receive the airdrop by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1reM_Lp0Lc4J-yTx9Zt5m8D6EH01RgGd_4TOCcsreEac/edit#gid=0

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Thanks for answer. I see on that file that my Slack/discord was not found. How is it possibble? As I said in my previous message I joined both channels (slack and discord) before the airdrop so why I was not paid and why is there not found?

I can send to you confirmation e-mail with date of my registration on ITNS slack channel which is 13.11.2017 so I can prove you that I am telling you truth.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Yes, no trust more-less exchange, project idea good, but Devs and owners to lazy and greed, now some free airdrop that project not die complete...
They not understand that if owner does not invest money in the project, then community will not invest...

They even not understand simple things, no need write "paying laudatory post" with pla-pla-pla very good project\am buy 100500 ITNS\am wait addon another 3-5 fuc*ing month with happy ... just open coinmarketcap.com and look graph with REAL SITUATION with coin and trade Volume (24h) Sad.

You are the kind of guy who should invest in a pump and dump coin. Sorry, itns is not for you.
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO

What am I missing?

Activity: 128

Activity: 28
it will come, it's sure

need also a good exchange
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

Im waiting more dump to buy up to 1mln itns
This promising project. because, they have good team. i hope they will have huge investors to Develope ITNS.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

Im waiting more dump to buy up to 1mln itns
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Anyone know how to access my ITNS wallet at other computer. I set up my wallet at company's PC, but now i'm leave job and send all my ITNS to Stock.Exchange, then delete all of that PC. But now i check airdrop list and see my address appear lol. All i have now is just my password  Cheesy It's not a huge amount but who know it can reach to higher price in the future  Sad

You need to have a backup of the wallet.dat file. Password alone isn't enough.
Thanks for your answers. It's so sad, that i lost my ITNS airdrop, I really don't know when did i join airdrop campain so because of that i deleted all Cheesy It'll be a lesson for me
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
We can still hope for Intensecoin?, I am an investor and unfortunately I'm not happy with the days of Intensecoin, someone does it feel that way? I am not being a pessimist but i intend to keep until July, i can not use the graph as an example because it is not very liquid, on the other hand i believe in the quality of the project and in the team. I'm waiting for updates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Anyone know how to access my ITNS wallet at other computer. I set up my wallet at company's PC, but now i'm leave job and send all my ITNS to Stock.Exchange, then delete all of that PC. But now i check airdrop list and see my address appear lol. All i have now is just my password  Cheesy It's not a huge amount but who know it can reach to higher price in the future  Sad

You need to have a backup of the wallet.dat file. Password alone isn't enough.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Anyone know how to access my ITNS wallet at other computer. I set up my wallet at company's PC, but now i leave job and send all my ITNS to Stock.Exchange, then delete all of that PC. But now i check airdrop list and see my address appear lol. All i have now is just my password  Cheesy It's not a huge amount but who know it can reach to higher price in the future  Sad
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hello , can anyone tell me what is the best pool for mining INTENSE? And where can i check the pools? On the website?

I use https://intense.hashvault.pro
Activity: 64
Hello , can anyone tell me what is the best pool for mining INTENSE? And where can i check the pools? On the website?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
You can see the airdrop payment, now at 74sat..... Cry
Activity: 41
this coin have perspective future.. ...
this year will be privacy coin year
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

What am I missing?

Pages:
Jump to: