Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 71. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Hello, there was an airdrop if you join all channels, or something like that, and you will get if I am not wrong 1000 ITNS.

I did it but did not receive any coin. What went wrong?

The airdrop payments were already sent. If you did not receive the airdrop, you did not meet the qualifications. I sincerely apologize.

Hmm, ok then. But I would like to know where I did mistake.

I checked it again and I am following ITNS on facebook and reddit. I also joined discord and slack(I was already on both channels before airdrop), I have filled in all my nicknames to your form with my wallet address and bitcointalk nickname so I have no idea why I did not meet the qualifications.

What am I missing?

I checked https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/ and my wallet address is there so I have met requirements and I should get reward, right?

Being on this list does not automatically qualify you for the airdrop. You can find more information about why you did not receive the airdrop by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1reM_Lp0Lc4J-yTx9Zt5m8D6EH01RgGd_4TOCcsreEac/edit#gid=0

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Hey ThePigwee,
That is mine 'account', but I've submitted my Dischord Profile, and I'm active on that channel.
[467   iz4wCpykJmjQGLLfY35jjtQNEGwn8ic9ygKiJYWqRTr4Tm4AF4Zyjd29dXZGybZDf9Vjo84w8HiP3Uw 3NyAkchCi1zuXoNj94   12/26/2017 9:01   12/26/2017 9:01         NOTFOUND]

What's wrong? Maybe u form have a trouble?
I'm disappointed at this moment, cause I know I've posted all information needed and u didn't got this.

I can have a look to see what happened. If you DM me on Discord I can look into the decline further. Please know it will not change what we can do with regard to payout for the airdrop.
Lethean COO

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help.

I have additional questions. WTF going on  Huh

sl@***** - it's email for registration (on slack). And Moon - it's name. Look in the chat, I write to you under this name all the time (Alex, Valiant). You asked to write a name, I wrote it. You did not ask me to write email. The same and on reddit (krenka on the chat)

I am not happy with your answer. You did not explain anything!
You again wrote a script to analyze the participants. And again they got into trouble. It's your fault, so correct it. You say to the participants that they are idiots -  it's not the best strategy.

You just stole the coins from us.

I understand that you are not pleased with the answer. I’m very sorry that you did not receive the airdrop. I know that you want your airdrop. However, we will not be paying our any additional funds for the airdrop. In this case, yes, we did use a script to verify. However, after the script finished, the team manually went through and validated the results. I hope this better explains how we validated the users that provided their information.

Also, we are not saying that anyone is not intelligent or, in your words “an idiot”. If you missed the airdrop their was a reason behind it. We did everything in our power to ensure that mistakes were not made.

You keep referring to the number of users that missed out. Not every user failed the airdrop qualifications because of Slack. It wouldn’t be fair to pay out all users that submitted their information even if it was incorrect because it ultimately reduces the value for those that submitted correctly.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello, there was an airdrop if you join all channels, or something like that, and you will get if I am not wrong 1000 ITNS.

The airdrop payments were already sent. If you did not receive the airdrop, you did not meet the qualifications. I sincerely apologize.

I checked it again and I am following ITNS on facebook and reddit. I also joined discord and slack(I was already on both channels before airdrop), I have filled in all my nicknames to your form with my wallet address and bitcointalk nickname so I have no idea why I did not meet the qualifications.

What am I missing?

I checked https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/ and my wallet address is there so I have met requirements and I should get reward, right?

Being on this list does not automatically qualify you for the airdrop. You can find more information about why you did not receive the airdrop by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1reM_Lp0Lc4J-yTx9Zt5m8D6EH01RgGd_4TOCcsreEac/edit#gid=0

Hey ThePigwee,
That is mine 'account', but I've submitted my Dischord Profile, and I'm active on that channel.
[467   iz4wCpykJmjQGLLfY35jjtQNEGwn8ic9ygKiJYWqRTr4Tm4AF4Zyjd29dXZGybZDf9Vjo84w8HiP3Uw 3NyAkchCi1zuXoNj94   12/26/2017 9:01   12/26/2017 9:01         NOTFOUND]

What's wrong? Maybe u form have a trouble?
I'm disappointed at this moment, cause I know I've posted all information needed and u didn't got this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
We've done work you asked us - you have to pay.
If you guys have a mistake - it is your own problem.

There was a social contract. The IntenseCoin team offered coins in exchange for social media followers. The users fulfilled their part of the contract and the IntenseTeam gained a substantial amount of followers on the various social platforms. Now it is time for the IntenseCoin team to fulfil their part of the contract and supply the airdrop amount to the remaining users.

A mistake can happen, but refusing to fix the mistake and putting the blame on hundreds of users can't be the solution. That puts the project in a very bad light, IMHO. There's already a lot of people complaining here for various other reasons (if those are justified or not). It should be in the IntenseCoin team's best interest to prove those doubters wrong. Withholding airdrop payouts to users who did nothing wrong doesn't do that. How are investors supposed to gain trust in the project when airdrop participants get denied their fair share?

What the IntenseCoin team should/must do now:

• reverify the accounts with "wrong" slack user name comparing to the correct user name list (the one that shows the public "display names"!)
  • recalculate the airdrop share basing on the total number of qualifying users
  • pay the remaining and qualifying users their share

Yes, it sucks for the team that it must share some more of their own fund to rectify this issue. Yes, those remaining participants get a smaller share than those who already got their share. Yes, those who already got their share were lucky and got more than they should have.

I was very lucky, it seems, while I also provided a Slack user name (not a Discord one) it was luckily the same as my email user name part, so I got my (too big) share. I was only expecting around 1000 ITNS... so I was somewhat surprised about the substantial larger amount I got. Not that I did mind. Smiley

the team decided to put a dick on half the participants
this is very bad for the project
decided to keep silent and to direct questions they say that they will not pay anything. Well ... this is 404
Activity: 14
I've tried tradeogre over the last few days, trading a few different coins, and it's working quite well. Probably because it's small and there's only a few coins there. Deposits and withdrawals are very fast, and the trading engine seems fast as well. Anyway, might actually be a better platform for ITNS than stocks.exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
i spent all night downloading the blockchain and had to restart my macbook but nw when i start the wallet it gives me blockchain load error and quits. Can you tell me how to fix please
Thanks
I also had such a mistake once but then went by itself, just after restarting the computer.
Activity: 58

There was a social contract. The IntenseCoin team offered coins in exchange for social media followers. The users fulfilled their part of the contract and the IntenseTeam gained a substantial amount of followers on the various social platforms. Now it is time for the IntenseCoin team to fulfil their part of the contract and supply the airdrop amount to the remaining users.

A mistake can happen, but refusing to fix the mistake and putting the blame on hundreds of users can't be the solution. That puts the project in a very bad light, IMHO. There's already a lot of people complaining here for various other reasons (if those are justified or not). It should be in the IntenseCoin team's best interest to prove those doubters wrong. Withholding airdrop payouts to users who did nothing wrong doesn't do that. How are investors supposed to gain trust in the project when airdrop participants get denied their fair share?

What the IntenseCoin team should/must do now:

• reverify the accounts with "wrong" slack user name comparing to the correct user name list (the one that shows the public "display names"!)
  • recalculate the airdrop share basing on the total number of qualifying users
  • pay the remaining and qualifying users their share

Yes, it sucks for the team that it must share some more of their own fund to rectify this issue. Yes, those remaining participants get a smaller share than those who already got their share. Yes, those who already got their share were lucky and got more than they should have.

I was very lucky, it seems, while I also provided a Slack user name (not a Discord one) it was luckily the same as my email user name part, so I got my (too big) share. I was only expecting around 1000 ITNS... so I was somewhat surprised about the substantial larger amount I got. Not that I did mind. Smiley
Activity: 12
i spent all night downloading the blockchain and had to restart my macbook but nw when i start the wallet it gives me blockchain load error and quits. Can you tell me how to fix please
Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good !!! what news we have of upcoming exchanges because the price of intense coin is being thrown away every day and not a novelty in relation to the exchanges, in addition many coins are asking for the delist of stock.exchange for their manipulations with the masternodes, delays and the impediment of withdrawing the benefits of exchange 1!
Activity: 11
Quick question, Which Exchanges are we listed on ?

Regards

Slackgarry
Activity: 280

I have additional questions. WTF going on  Huh

sl@***** - it's email for registration (on slack). And Moon - it's name. Look in the chat, I write to you under this name all the time (Alex, Valiant). You asked to write a name, I wrote it. You did not ask me to write email. The same and on reddit (krenka on the chat)

I am not happy with your answer. You did not explain anything!
You again wrote a script to analyze the participants. And again they got into trouble. It's your fault, so correct it. You say to the participants that they are idiots -  it's not the best strategy.

You just stole the coins from us.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

What am I missing?

Thanks for answer. I see on that file that my Slack/discord was not found. How is it possibble? As I said in my previous message I joined both channels (slack and discord) before the airdrop so why I was not paid and why is there not found?

I can send to you confirmation e-mail with date of my registration on ITNS slack channel which is 13.11.2017 so I can prove you that I am telling you truth.

I am sorry, at this time we will not be paying out any additional ITNS for the users that missed out on the airdrop.

I am not happy with this answer. You did not explain anything. My question stays the same: why was my slack/discord not found? You should be capable to answer this simple question.

If you look on that list more closely there is according to you 446 people of 1227 who did not filled in their nicknames in discord or slack and that is weird at least. Why should one-third of all people to not fill in their slack/discord if they want the airdrop?

I hope you will get me better explanation than I am sorry.

Thank you in advance.

+++ ABSOLUTELY THE SAME PROBLEM.
And I guess, what the proggers here, who cannot do any bounty without a bug? Cheesy

YEAH #MeToo I'm not so stupid to do it.
It was simple task and we want our Airdrop.
Your attitude to things is unacceptable!!!

I know that this is not what you were anticipating and I understand why you are upset by missing out on the airdrop. In this situation, since we have distributed the funds for the airdrop to all other users, we will not be able to provide users that missed out with the airdrop. Also, using the "#MeToo" for this is kind of disrespectful, just my opinion though.

I do not know how to write it differently. I did not ask in any of my previous messages for coins from airdrop. I just want the explanation why I did not get the coins? Why was not my slack account found? I am curious now if my questions are incomprehensible or what.

But I have already lost the faith that you can give me normal explanation. Quite dissapointing. You do not have to react again because your answers are pointless and do not help to anyone.

Thank you and have a nice day.

PS: This was my first airdrop at all and I think also the last one. Thank you for nice experience  Wink

Signed under every word.
From my side I want to say, that I want not 4k itns how it was payed, but 2.5mln/allsubmittings. I think its about 1k itns.
I only want you guys be true and you have to pay for your misses. And this is not the 1st time miss of bounty.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

What am I missing?

Thanks for answer. I see on that file that my Slack/discord was not found. How is it possibble? As I said in my previous message I joined both channels (slack and discord) before the airdrop so why I was not paid and why is there not found?

I can send to you confirmation e-mail with date of my registration on ITNS slack channel which is 13.11.2017 so I can prove you that I am telling you truth.

I am sorry, at this time we will not be paying out any additional ITNS for the users that missed out on the airdrop.

I am not happy with this answer. You did not explain anything. My question stays the same: why was my slack/discord not found? You should be capable to answer this simple question.

If you look on that list more closely there is according to you 446 people of 1227 who did not filled in their nicknames in discord or slack and that is weird at least. Why should one-third of all people to not fill in their slack/discord if they want the airdrop?

Thank you in advance.

And I guess, what the proggers here, who cannot do any bounty without a bug? Cheesy

I know that this is not what you were anticipating and I understand why you are upset by missing out on the airdrop. In this situation, since we have distributed the funds for the airdrop to all other users, we will not be able to provide users that missed out with the airdrop. Also, using the "#MeToo" for this is kind of disrespectful, just my opinion though.

I do not know how to write it differently. I did not ask in any of my previous messages for coins from airdrop. I just want the explanation why I did not get the coins? Why was not my slack account found? I am curious now if my questions are incomprehensible or what.

But I have already lost the faith that you can give me normal explanation. Quite dissapointing. You do not have to react again because your answers are pointless and do not help to anyone.

Thank you and have a nice day.

PS: This was my first airdrop at all and I think also the last one. Thank you for nice experience  Wink
Lethean COO

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
inb4 all the "you owe me my airdrop  Cry posts"  whoops too late.
Activity: 41
I'm mining Intense coin but somehow I overlooked the airdrop. I must mine more. Let's hope that price will go up Smiley

it must go up Smiley
Activity: 168

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: