Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 75. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
eh.. a good project, a pity did not have time to invest in it on the initial placement of tokens. I think it is possible to earn now.. I'm going to buy tokens on the stock exchange

They promised a new wallet, nothing happened.
They promised rebranding, nothing happened.
They promised ITNS to be listed on a new exchange, guess what? Nothing happened.

And this is not a token btw. You must be living on another planet or whatever.

The new wallet is almost ready, you can compile it yorself from the xmr branch on github, or wait for the beta release which should come today or tomorrow.
Rebranding is going on, takes time, just like everything you wanna do the right way. No hurry.
The exchanges are coming, there is a channel on discord where you can see the listing requests and vote up for ITNS.

We are looking forward to it. BTW where is the airdrop? Have you started sending it yet?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
eh.. a good project, a pity did not have time to invest in it on the initial placement of tokens. I think it is possible to earn now.. I'm going to buy tokens on the stock exchange

They promised ITNS to be listed on a new exchange, guess what? Nothing happened.

The new wallet is almost ready, you can compile it yorself from the xmr branch on github, or wait for the beta release which should come today or tomorrow.
Rebranding is going on, takes time, just like everything you wanna do the right way. No hurry.
The exchanges are coming, there is a channel on discord where you can see the listing requests and vote up for ITNS.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Activity: 13
how do u know if i's a good project, if you lack the knowledge that it's not an ICO, what initial token u talk about Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Has anyone of you guys received the Christmas airdrop? Just want to check since I have not received it yet.

Nothing yet.
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Has anyone of you guys received the Christmas airdrop? Just want to check since I have not received it yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
The price drop has nothing to do with the exchange, mainly because the VPN functionality has not been developed
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Any plans to list Intense Coin in this new exchange site?
http://upcoin.com/?ID=b3108cf7
It seems nobody interested.

I suggested to request listing on Vicex exchange, it was only $500 till the exchange launch, but now may even be free - based on user votes. I contacted directly to developers, but as I see now ITNS is NOT even registered there. So no way to vote for it.

Developers may have any thoughts about ITNS, but even NUKO coin (which clearly said it was made for educational purposes and has no value) is registered there. ITNS - not. This explains all. I now regret I did not dump it at 660 satoshi when I could.

I have reached out to both Vicex and Upcoin. We will see how it goes. I am waiting on a response from both of them. I will keep you all posted. The team has also been reaching out to other exchanges to see about listing. I will keep the community informed. Additionally, the airdrop will occur sometime within the next few days.
Activity: 105
15 coins a day  Grin

yep, luckily I also mined with my rig back in the days when one could mine 4-10k ITNS/day  Grin
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
How do they relate each other?
You want listings on more exchanges - use every chance. Or wait for BIGGEST ones forever.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
All the devs do is bla bla bla.
I am not going to comment what they do. But I can see what they do not: they do not advertise the coin even if it is free for them. In the past they told that it is too expensive to list here and there. Now it may be free, but, as I said initially, no one is interested.

from the ITNS Twitter : Team $ITNS it's time to vote for another exchange! @CoinPulseEx Vote here and then RT/Share please!
https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5796/intensecoin

please vote.
I am not going to comment what they do. But I can see what they do not: they do not advertise the coin even if it is free for them. In the past they told that it is too expensive to list here and there. Now it may be free, but, as I said initially, no one is interested.

I now regret I did not dump it at 660 satoshi when I could.

Better dump your coins now at 86 satos. I dumped them at a loss at 80 satos and no regrets as I doubt this coin would ever rise again in value.
If the devs will keep working on it, and it'll get listed on decent exchange(s) — then it is quite likely to rise above 86 sat.

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
from the ITNS Twitter : Team $ITNS it's time to vote for another exchange! @CoinPulseEx Vote here and then RT/Share please!
https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5796/intensecoin

please vote.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

Better dump your coins now at 86 satos. I dumped them at a loss at 80 satos and no regrets as I doubt this coin would ever rise again in value.
If the devs will keep working on it, and it'll get listed on decent exchange(s) — then it is quite likely to rise above 86 sat.

Any plans to list Intense Coin in this new exchange site?
http://upcoin.com/?ID=b3108cf7
It seems nobody interested.

I suggested to request listing on Vicex exchange, it was only $500 till the exchange launch, but now may even be free - based on user votes. I contacted directly to developers, but as I see now ITNS is NOT even registered there. So no way to vote for it.

Developers may have any thoughts about ITNS, but even NUKO coin (which clearly said it was made for educational purposes and has no value) is registered there. ITNS - not. This explains all. I now regret I did not dump it at 660 satoshi when I could.
Activity: 76
ITNS is now on mineallcrypto.com. Enjoy!

Mining Intensecoin with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:7416
  • User     : YOUR_ITNS_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7416 -u iz5ts5opW1ySGVNAtSsEQeJMGxPHos5f6VigwHJFXFRq4HKTyzfujyYZ7hKTD63uooHnkxqbi5ipb5J qQK2L8wPV2RgNUiECt -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7416 -u iz5ts5opW1ySGVNAtSsEQeJMGxPHos5f6VigwHJFXFRq4HKTyzfujyYZ7hKTD63uooHnkxqbi5ipb5J qQK2L8wPV2RgNUiECt -p x
Pages:
Jump to: