Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 79. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
We all want a greater exchange and I think the devs also work on that, but we have to take into account that exchanges change their inclusion rates every day and that makes it very difficult to include them quickly in more lists. A question that happened with the Christmas airdrop that in theory would be distributed on February 21?
From 21 to 28.

Thank you very much for the answer is that I could not find the information in the airdrop post where the date indicated !!!. Just wait to see that airdrop in my wallet haha.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
I'm not happy with the price of this coin, but it was my decision to mine it. As far as I know devs didn't change the rules and long term plans, so I don't feel i have a right to blame them for anything. I will just hodl and hope for the best Smiley 
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Guess I am buying some ITNS this weekend at these cheap prices... just picked up another 150k this morning.

That being said... Stocks.Exchange did pretty well this time around. It did take 9 hours to get my BTC in there from Coinbase -- but once in there buying was quick and withdrawals to my wallet have been fast. Certainly the fastest I have experienced from them.
Activity: 476
We all want a greater exchange and I think the devs also work on that, but we have to take into account that exchanges change their inclusion rates every day and that makes it very difficult to include them quickly in more lists. A question that happened with the Christmas airdrop that in theory would be distributed on February 21?
From 21 to 28.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think good idea would be to go for crypto bridge maybe?
all new coins are there, so I though a well established coin like INTS can be there as well
cause stocks.exchange really sucks
I firmly believe that the VPN projects can set off an exclusive boom in 2018, as the product is great. Intense did a good sign campaign.
Activity: 392
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
all new coins are there, so I though a well established coin like INTS can be there as well
It isn't that horrible. The interface is slow, and volume is low.  The really bad thing about it is that there is no real contact info or physical location listed on the website.  Doesn't seem very legit, likely exit scam.  So can't keep many coins there.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
you'll see the price after the VPN implementation
so, I will just Hodl it.
Right. Who really cares about an exchange before then. After VPN implementation, if it works better than Mysterium, (and it should, considering how long it is taking to code) then a GOOD exchange might take it on for a lower price. It is better for miners (and buyers) right now if the price stays low. So I urge you all to dump.

But what about this airdrop/bounty crap.  What is that.  I'm old school, from before that shit.  Sounds scammy.  WTF.  Have mercy on the ignorant
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Why did the price drop so much?When new exchange?Is the developer alive?

Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
can a DEV please answer

Ive been a holder of ITNS since December,
I have over 2million itns
whys isn't getting on a new and better exchange priority ?
why hasn't the team stepped it up as far as getting listed on new exchanges ?
please don't label me as complaining , I understand things take time , but plenty of time has passed

on discord I read that you guys were already approved on few exchanges but haven't pulled the trigger to get listed ..
 WHY ?

months ago i brought up the fact that relying on one exchage would not play out in a good way ...
now we see SE in not reliable and trustworthy and had issues staying online many times...
the volume is horrible , 10k in volume is not good especially when about 1 million coins are mined ...

when will you guys step it up to get listed , you owe it to everyone who has bought and-or mined ...

at one point Valient said getting listed on exchanges priority , unfortunalty i already had a large amount of coins by then
otherwise i would have walked away with that answer..

nothing major has been done so far but i see progress but it doesnt mater for any of us holders, this is a dead coin until its listed somewhere where people feel safe buying..
with the amount of coins beeing mined vs whats beeing bought , we will see less than a half penny soon unless we see progress with a exchange

We have a team meeting coming up this Sunday. I plan on making a new exchange a priority. I have heard the community voice and it’s coming to the teams attention this Sunday. I we placed our application for KuCoin and we are waiting for a response from them. We will be talking about being listed on other exchanges because I know how important it is.
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Though he has a point that the current exchange is not capable of providing you the ability neither to sell nor to buy any Intense coin...
So even if people are interested serious buyers/investors will not even look at intense as they have no ability to buy in.

So we would need a proper exchange for sure Smiley
Activity: 160
the most important thing is that dev team stay focus on developing the software thats whats going to give this coin value not what exchange is trading
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
can a DEV please answer

Ive been a holder of ITNS since December,
I have over 2million itns
whys isn't getting on a new and better exchange priority ?
why hasn't the team stepped it up as far as getting listed on new exchanges ?
please don't label me as complaining , I understand things take time , but plenty of time has passed

on discord I read that you guys were already approved on few exchanges but haven't pulled the trigger to get listed ..
 WHY ?

months ago i brought up the fact that relying on one exchage would not play out in a good way ...
now we see SE in not reliable and trustworthy and had issues staying online many times...
the volume is horrible , 10k in volume is not good especially when about 1 million coins are mined ...

when will you guys step it up to get listed , you owe it to everyone who has bought and-or mined ...

at one point Valient said getting listed on exchanges priority , unfortunalty i already had a large amount of coins by then
otherwise i would have walked away with that answer..

nothing major has been done so far but i see progress but it doesnt mater for any of us holders, this is a dead coin until its listed somewhere where people feel safe buying..
with the amount of coins beeing mined vs whats beeing bought , we will see less than a half penny soon unless we see progress with a exchange

One of the problems is that almost every exchange changes their listing price and requirements weekly (at least it seems like it lol)

feel free to vote for ITNS on this exchange launching march 1st - https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3137/intensecoin-itns
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Based on the description, 2.5 million INTS will be allocated for approx. 1200 addresses. We have to get about 2000INTS. I hope everyone HODL.

Yes, interesting what price we see after devs send it  Cheesy

I hold and wait 1k sat per ITNS, but look that near future it be 50-100   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I couldn't find a way to contact their support, no mail and no form on the site, AFAICS.
Do you have any contact?
Holy crap, I've just realized I can't see any contact forms either. Shocked That's not good. The site is working fine, but it should obviously have some kind of ticket system in place for users in case of any issues. Can't see anything on their site either. They do seem to have this twitter account: https://twitter.com/tradeogre

P.S. I'm not affiliated with tradeogre in any way, just had to trade some ETN over the past few days so was looking for anything other than cryptopia, remembered how someone mentioned this exchange and decided to try it. That's actually the first time I'm seeing a site like this without any contact forms whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Someone mentioned tradeogre exchange in this thread before. I've tried it over the last few days, trading a few different coins, and it's working quite well. Probably because it's small and there's only a few coins there. Deposits and withdrawals are very fast, and the trading engine seems fast as well. Anyway, might actually be a better platform for ITNS than stocks.exchange.

Thanks.
I couldn't find a way to contact their support, no mail and no form on the site, AFAICS.
Do you have any contact?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Someone mentioned tradeogre exchange in this thread before. I've tried it over the last few days, trading a few different coins, and it's working quite well. Probably because it's small and there's only a few coins there. Deposits and withdrawals are very fast, and the trading engine seems fast as well. Anyway, might actually be a better platform for ITNS than stocks.exchange.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Probably should remove the bounty/airdrop info from the OP. They are already finished.

there are still people waiting for the xmas airdrop, by the end of the month

Based on the description, 2.5 million INTS will be allocated for approx. 1200 addresses. We have to get about 2000INTS. I hope everyone HODL.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
What a pity! I have missed the deadline of airdop on Feb 15th, just a little bit of late. Still wanna get some coins for trading. Is that any ways to obtain some, excluded from buying on the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: