Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 81. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm sure you'll come back here pretty soon.
That will show you didn't sell :-)

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

You can buy my IntenseCoins for 79 satoshi each.

Price: 0.00000098

Kiss

Now that weak-hands sold all their coins, we can go to the moon with a full stock.

Don't just yet my bags ain't full.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Kiss

Now that weak-hands sold all their coins, we can go to the moon with a full stock.

Buying all the weak hands out. thats how we make millions  Grin Grin

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Kiss

Activity: 22
Even if it is sad to see where the price is right now I am holding mine.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Thanks lol. With a bit of luck i'll even get some under 70 sat.

(can you please sell it directly on the buy orders ? it will help me to reach my goal)

You talk about ebtc but you are in only because of the airdrop.
Activity: 51
hmm what happened to ITNS ?

Does it sounds like "the end " ?
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
@Jon88

you can just do whatever you want. just stop fudding around here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
That is ok: every coin has supporters and fudders.
Only some people can see under the surface.
And for sure you are not going to make money on a coin that always goes up in price. Because there is no such coin.

am not about money.. am about... what DO DEVS to change that... and.... it's painful say that 2!!!!! month and nothing(copy\paste not a work.. it's only copy\paste 10-20-60 min from 60 days)...  Sad Shocked Sad

You realize that rebasing a coin involves a lot more than copying and pasting some values from CryptoNoteConfig.h and rebuilding binaries, right? There are subtle differences between the codebases involved, and the devs have to be sure that both old and new clients / daemons can work from the same blockchain. A very non-trivial task.

You have 50K. Some of us here have well north of 1M each, yet you don't hear us banging on endlessly about exchanges or Rome not being built in a day. Mostly that's because we're too busy buying up the coins that the terminally impatient are dumping. You either trust the devs and the project or you don't .

"terminally impatient"  Cheesy i laughed so hard man i thought my lungs were gunna collapse! ITNS under 100 sats? i call this the accumulation zone  Grin

I call this the SHIT-coin zone Grin

So sell to those of us with an attention span longer than a goldfish, and invest elsewhere. Nobody's forcing you to hold.

I'm already selling before I have to sell them for 1 satoshi each. GL
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
And for sure you are not going to make money on a coin that always goes up in price. Because there is no such coin.

am not about money.. am about... what DO DEVS to change that... and.... it's painful say that 2!!!!! month and nothing(copy\paste not a work.. it's only copy\paste 10-20-60 min from 60 days)...  Sad Shocked Sad

You realize that rebasing a coin involves a lot more than copying and pasting some values from CryptoNoteConfig.h and rebuilding binaries, right? There are subtle differences between the codebases involved, and the devs have to be sure that both old and new clients / daemons can work from the same blockchain. A very non-trivial task.

You have 50K. Some of us here have well north of 1M each, yet you don't hear us banging on endlessly about exchanges or Rome not being built in a day. Mostly that's because we're too busy buying up the coins that the terminally impatient are dumping. You either trust the devs and the project or you don't .

"terminally impatient"  Cheesy i laughed so hard man i thought my lungs were gunna collapse! ITNS under 100 sats? i call this the accumulation zone  Grin

So sell to those of us with an attention span longer than a goldfish, and invest elsewhere. Nobody's forcing you to hold.

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
As my feelings ...
I think there will be good news soon.

In such a garbage atmosphere, the reversal is waiting.
Nobody earns money.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

am not about money.. am about... what DO DEVS to change that... and.... it's painful say that 2!!!!! month and nothing(copy\paste not a work.. it's only copy\paste 10-20-60 min from 60 days)...  Sad Shocked Sad

If you think you can make such work in 60 min, then please come code for us and we will reach 10,000 sat in a couple weeks :-D
Activity: 128

am not about money.. am about... what DO DEVS to change that... and.... it's painful say that 2!!!!! month and nothing(copy\paste not a work.. it's only copy\paste 10-20-60 min from 60 days)...  Sad Shocked Sad
The team is well aware of the concerns the community has with our current exchange. We are actively working to be listed on another exchange. We are just waiting to hear back from them.

are you think if community "tell" to Devs that his work, his move to slow, coin die day by day... and this is not just a words... NETWORK: 4.51 MH/S now...  Exchange want add dying coin with loooow activity?

With the rebase, the Devs worked very very hard to make the change. If you would like, I can have the devs pop in and provide you with a little more information about the work that was done on the rebase. We are all very busy with this project.

no need words look on github branch and commit.... few hack for Intense in Monero repo... it's bad for community, it's bad for project and coin...  Sad
legendary
Black Belt Developer
If you don't like this coin, why are you still posting here?
I will tell you why. You wanna buy it cheap :-D

I have 50k Intense and not buy any coin... NO progress, NO even middle level exchange, NO Dev work... only pla-pla, pla-pla.. wait, need to wait...
Yes we wait - price from ~0.040 - 0.035 drop to ~0.0099

and what we have from Devs?

only pla-pla, pla-pla.. wait, need to wait...

If you don't like this coin, why are you still posting here?
I will tell you why. You wanna buy it cheap :-D

I have 50k Intense and not buy any coin... NO progress, NO even middle level exchange, NO Dev work... only pla-pla, pla-pla.. wait, need to wait...
Yes we wait - price from ~0.040 - 0.035 drop to ~0.0099

and what we have from Devs?

only pla-pla, pla-pla.. wait, need to wait...
Pages:
Jump to: