Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 83. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
How about rebrand the name into 'Intense' without 'coin'.
The current brand name Intensecoin is seemed to be very cheap. Intense itself has very strong image.
Let's rebrand. lol

I agree besides ITNS = Intense - other option is a full rebranding with market research and all that, but that takes a lot of time and resources

Devs mentioned some form of rebranding, i'm curious to see what they come up with
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
Interesting! Do you have any bounty programe?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How about rebrand the name into 'Intense' without 'coin'.
The current brand name Intensecoin is seemed to be very cheap. Intense itself has very strong image.
Let's rebrand. lol
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
What will Intense do about the alleged problem in Stocks.Exchange? Numerous users are reporting problems using it and with that Intense runs serious danger of being less negotiated, whereas this is already happening! Anyway, it's a long term project, every weekend, I buy some lots of ITNS in the expectation that things can improve.

I traded there for bitcoin in 2 occasions and both were 20 minute deals since transfering bitcoin to there and getting intense on my wallet.

I think it was worse before, but now seems to be working just fine.

I know that trading on stocks.exchange is a pain because of the time it takes for the transactions to go through. I cannot stress enough our commitment to finding other exchanges to be listed on. I haven’t had any issues the Stocks.Exchange personally.

*Fingers crossed*  I have had no troubles with them either other than the delay getting coins into the wallet there.  It seems that's more of a problem with the blockchain than website since it takes just as long to transfer coins to my other wallet.
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
What will Intense do about the alleged problem in Stocks.Exchange? Numerous users are reporting problems using it and with that Intense runs serious danger of being less negotiated, whereas this is already happening! Anyway, it's a long term project, every weekend, I buy some lots of ITNS in the expectation that things can improve.

I traded there for bitcoin in 2 occasions and both were 20 minute deals since transfering bitcoin to there and getting intense on my wallet.

I know that trading on stocks.exchange is a pain because of the time it takes for the transactions to go through. I cannot stress enough our commitment to finding other exchanges to be listed on. I haven’t had any issues the Stocks.Exchange personally.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

Activity: 60
Although , Good products  but no such good market to trade = Slowly die.

So We wants more some big market/exchange.  Cry

We are actively working on being listed on a new exchange. Once we have additional information, we will let the community know. I personally know how important a new exchange is for the community, and the team does as well. Once we have additional information for you all, we will let you know.

I find it important that you are here. I hope the team works hard to repay us investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
we should try getting listed on the: Lykke exchange, COSS, Cryptobridge, or iDEX, Cobinhood maybe - not too sure on the listing price of any of these
Lethean COO

We are actively working on being listed on a new exchange. Once we have additional information, we will let the community know. I personally know how important a new exchange is for the community, and the team does as well. Once we have additional information for you all, we will let you know.
Activity: 136

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

We are aware that Stocks.Exchange currently being our only endorsed exchange is a concern for our community. We are actively working on being listed on other exchanges. As soon as we have information about a new exchange, we will let our community know.

It is very important that just such an exchange is not enough, and it is necessary to find a more influential trading platform. The activity of the community is still available, and hope can be kept.
Lethean COO

We are aware that Stocks.Exchange currently being our only endorsed exchange is a concern for our community. We are actively working on being listed on other exchanges. As soon as we have information about a new exchange, we will let our community know.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I will stop buying once i get to 10Million itns

another funny one... buying LOL what  Grin Cheesy Grin  Intense -300% over one month  Cheesy Smiley Cheesy and Dev only pla-pla pla-pla and copy\paste code from Monero fork

been buying since 28 satoshis looks good to me bro. you just have to be patient you remind me of all those people who started selling there bitcoins at $250 because they bought at $900 look at them now they have nothing dont be like them be like us

Activity: 128

https://media.giphy.com/media/KiY0jbQs7D9ni/giphy-downsized.gif

another funny one... buying LOL what  Grin Cheesy Grin  Intense -300% over one month  Cheesy Smiley Cheesy and Dev only pla-pla pla-pla and copy\paste code from Monero fork

IMHO... keep a perspective... the coin is only ~6 months old.

I am mining and holding.
thats the way to do it my friend in the long run it always works out. those short term people will always stay poor LOL  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: