Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 84. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
IMHO... keep a perspective... the coin is only ~6 months old.

I am mining and holding.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
But the dev's are copy cats and don't put any effort to get ITNS listed on a good exchange.
They said no one exchange want to list it yet. They want either big BTC or a coin listed at CoinMarketCap, which also wants the coin to be presented on some known exchanges. And so on.

Right now a pre-signup to Victorium Exchange is open. The exchange goes live in 50 days (the counter is on the site). The preview is available and registration is open.

They accept new coin requests right now at 50% discount. Requests are to be paid in VIC crypto, their own coin that hasn't had any ICO. At the moment the listing request cost around $500 in VIC. I think makes sense to register ITNS now. VIC is cheap yet, but will grow as soon as exchange will be open since many new coins need listings, and not too many exchanges eager to accept them. The VIC will.

If anybody interested, the link to signup is in my signature.

I am not a member of neither Victorium team nor Intense team, but I am a miner and holder of both coins. So I wish success to both projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The truth is that the latest updates of the devs are discouraging me, no new information regarding the search and inclusion of intense coin in a larger exchange, or anything in relation to business plans. The price is stagnating and it seems that there are not as many people who want to invest in this currency.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0

As posted earlier:

Plenty of coins with "dedicated teams" went down in the past before. Right now ITNS is nothing more than just a copy-paste of Bytecoin. Which didn't work well, so now it's actually a copy-paste of Monero. With ~ 10% premine for the devs. Trading only on one crooked buggy exchange. Nothing out of what is supposed to make this coin unique is implemented yet. All things considered, the chances of this going bust in the current bear market are quite high. Let's hope it doesn't.

You can't disagree with this guy.
And take a look at the ridiculous low trading volume.

very interesting for what thay move to Monero branch... if want futures just start project copy\paste Monero Dev work... or can't fix hack problem in core (BCN is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BCN team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.) in few exchanges...

or just another surprise like have XMR with dynamic Fees things  Grin
Activity: 160
intense will hit 1000 satoshis by the end of the year

By far the worst coin I´ve bought but keep on praying to sell at profit.
patiences is key my friend  Grin
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

You must have bought very good coins until now; please share your wisdom :-D

akakakakak pallas you are the king Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Worst coin, or coin you bought at the worst price and are underwater on? Big difference.

Most of the coins I bought at $0.013 and $0.025 so I'm at a loss atm. But the dev's are copy cats and don't put any effort to get ITNS listed on a good exchange.

I disagree vehemently on both points, but you're entitled to your opinion of course.

As posted earlier:

Plenty of coins with "dedicated teams" went down in the past before. Right now ITNS is nothing more than just a copy-paste of Bytecoin. Which didn't work well, so now it's actually a copy-paste of Monero. With ~ 10% premine for the devs. Trading only on one crooked buggy exchange. Nothing out of what is supposed to make this coin unique is implemented yet. All things considered, the chances of this going bust in the current bear market are quite high. Let's hope it doesn't.

You can't disagree with this guy.

And take a look at the ridiculous low trading volume.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Worst coin, or coin you bought at the worst price and are underwater on? Big difference.

Most of the coins I bought at $0.013 and $0.025 so I'm at a loss atm. But the dev's are copy cats and don't put any effort to get ITNS listed on a good exchange.

I disagree vehemently on both points, but you're entitled to your opinion of course.

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Not really a coin but a token called eBitcoin. The price is still cheap at $1.

Lemme get this straight: ITNS is the worst coin you've bought... out of two?

Out of six.
Activity: 476
Can i say something? I keep saying always the same and yes, i wont be tired for sure....I love Intense Coin, it´s my number 1 Booooooyaaaaa

Intense rocksssssss!!!

BTC now over 10k but Intense not grow up, have to big DROP and toooo low price... if you "LOVE" lost 300% profit over ONLY one month... something wrong with you man.

LOL nothing wrong with me mate, just believing in this Coin, i have many and i won´t sell them for nothing in this world, be patience and you will be happy in a few months.Im sure about that.
Activity: 128
Can i say something? I keep saying always the same and yes, i wont be tired for sure....I love Intense Coin, it´s my number 1 Booooooyaaaaa

Intense rocksssssss!!!

BTC now over 10k but Intense not grow up, have to big DROP and toooo low price... if you "LOVE" lost 300% profit over ONLY one month... something wrong with you man.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

Lemme get this straight: ITNS is the worst coin you've bought... out of two?
Activity: 476

Intense rocksssssss!!!

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Just HODL

Thanks for this update. It's really interesting to read all this informations. Smiley
Activity: 42

https://media.giphy.com/media/LCdPNT81vlv3y/giphy-downsized.gif

It's much more credible than the $1 price.
Pages:
Jump to: