Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!! - page 2. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

The project is very worthwhile, it has an idea, an idea, and everything that will help to implement them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19

Personally, I participated in it when it just started, now I am waiting for my tokens, I am sure that they will be worth their money, since the project is really worth it.
You can not be sure now of anything. All projects after the end of fees fall in price, only with rare exceptions is there any growth.
let's not lose heart and hope that the growth of the market prices will be in the coming months, well, at least until the end of this year,and all those who were able to stay and earn a little coins of different projects will become richer
I would very much like not to wait until the end of the year,and I would like to see a rise in prices in the coming days or at least a month,this is a good reason to make money on trading in a growing market
I think there will be no problems with this and we will be able earn smth in short time.
Activity: 308

Personally, I participated in it when it just started, now I am waiting for my tokens, I am sure that they will be worth their money, since the project is really worth it.
You can not be sure now of anything. All projects after the end of fees fall in price, only with rare exceptions is there any growth.
let's not lose heart and hope that the growth of the market prices will be in the coming months, well, at least until the end of this year,and all those who were able to stay and earn a little coins of different projects will become richer
I would very much like not to wait until the end of the year,and I would like to see a rise in prices in the coming days or at least a month,this is a good reason to make money on trading in a growing market
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

please tell me, is airdrop already over?
Was there an airdrop ?? It's a shame, but I missed this moment, sad( I would be glad to get tokens of such a promising project for free.

These developers are paying enough attention to the audience, trying to keep up to date, this is very cool!
of course, the developers are great fellows, you can see a good teamwork, I would like them to continue at this pace

I join your opinion, because the developers are really great, and they delight us with news and innovations.
Activity: 61
please tell me, is airdrop already over? or bounty? I want to get tokens for free)
Activity: 266

These developers are paying enough attention to the audience, trying to keep up to date, this is very cool!
of course, the developers are great fellows, you can see a good teamwork, I would like them to continue at this pace

totally agree, guys go well. I believe that this project has really great prospects.

Many exchanges are good, but the question is different, will it work the way the project needs and the token will actively bargain and grow in value?
Nobody can give you the answer to this question ... No one can foresee how successful the project will be in the future. A team can do everything well and well, but external factors can have a negative impact ... The investment industry knows many similar examples.
Why go far, if you can observe such problems even at this forum, the project develops, and then it stops investing and this is the end
sometimes developers work on the project and forget to answer questions on this forum,but there is nothing wrong,the most important thing that would be progress in the project

I fully agree with you, the main thing is the result

I think this project has everything to become one of the leaders this year.
I also like this project and I would also very much like the developers to get it put forward in the lead
Activity: 13
Many exchanges are good, but the question is different, will it work the way the project needs and the token will actively bargain and grow in value?
Nobody can give you the answer to this question ... No one can foresee how successful the project will be in the future. A team can do everything well and well, but external factors can have a negative impact ... The investment industry knows many similar examples.
Why go far, if you can observe such problems even at this forum, the project develops, and then it stops investing and this is the end
sometimes developers work on the project and forget to answer questions on this forum,but there is nothing wrong,the most important thing that would be progress in the project

I think this project has everything to become one of the leaders this year.
Activity: 165
Though they say that Latoken is an exchange built on fraud and created by fraudsters)) haha, but I still use it, I think the guys will take root there and will feel quite comfortable.
Let's see, of course, it would be nice, but with this one can certainly argue long and tediously. Always in all ages there have been and there will be people who do not like something. This must be taken and this must be tolerated.

Yes, on this forum, everyone has become accustomed to such characters Smiley
The project is really high quality, I am pleased that the developers are paying attention to details.
Activity: 266

there is absolutely no guarantee that even the most successful project will work for a very long time, in life there are very different situations,so there are absolutely no guarantees
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The first page says that not sold tokens will be burned. How do we know how many if the site does not indicate the number of items sold?
Pages:
Jump to: