Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 109. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
You don't get credible answers when the questions you ask are company confidential. You know a bit like asking apple when is the next iphone being released and getting no response, How face tracking is going to work and getting no response, why a big chunk of their business is filtered through off shore bank accounts and getting no response....blah blah blah

Yeah right... What does Apple (a publicly-traded company BTW, financial reports available) have to do with this Roll Eyes

It's the ionomy thread, you pillock. And you have stated numerous times that you don't care about questions or answers, so why do you get so jumpy when others do? To use your absurd analogy - I don't give a shit if someone asks questions about Apple.
@suchmoon Why don't you respond to the question: How can justify an answer from the member's of Slack or Ionomy Community when your questions pertains to Company Private information Huh Without the help from Ionomy Slack, you wouldn't have all the unbiased facts for your Bitcoin ION FAQ...

Maybe you could say a couple of words about the excellent Help & Support provided for this coin and wallets on Ionomy Slack???

The question was about the price spike and your shillbuddy tried to pivot to slack and other usual bullshittery. It's fairly obvious to anyone who cares to visit ionomy slack that it's devoid of any useful substance on that topic, spammed by "whales" like MrSECApproval and their pompous nonsense.

Funny you should mention the FAQ. A lot of the information provided on slack turned out to be false, e.g.:

If you think that basic transparency - e.g. what ionomists were doing for 18 months if they have fuck all to show for it and need another ICO to keep going - is "private", then please send me all your money. I really want it and I don't feel like telling you why. Because private.

@suchmoon Thanks for the good words about Ionomy Slack. It's been a very useful tool for members of the Ionomy and crypto community... One of the few coins that have a place to go to get help & support on the ION coin...

Could you please explain how the Ionomy slack is helping, lets say, Bitcoin? How is the Ionomy slack beneficial to any other coin? Just trying to sort out that logic. Seems in the past when a different coin was brought up on Slack that person would be told to go to that coins slack channel. So now I'm really confused. All these coins have their own slack channel, yet you state that ION is one of the few coins that has a slack channel. Are all those other coins Slack fake? Are those other coins lying about having their own slack channel?

Slack seems to be the choice of these new found ICOs. No record kept, don't have to be accountable. What happened to a good old forum where information goes to live? Not get destroyed in 2 days cause the free Slack memory is used up. I know what happened...Garza tried to scrub all his lies, but the internet is forever. So all these coins are avoiding the permenance and going to Slack, where they can make shit up as they go and there is no visual record of it. The future of crypto is Slack ladies and gentleman. Much innovation, many awesome.

Ionomy Slack harbors many Secret rooms (private channels) that Ionomy users use to conduct ION business and activities to build the Ionomy Vision!!!

Let all the new people to the thread know what the Ionomy Vision is.  You surely wann clue the new people in, no? I'd think you'd wanna address points seriously and all, to put a good foot forward for potentially interested parties. Why don't you care? Are they just sock puppet accounts?

If point them to the road map, but don't want you to have to start answering he one game per month questions again.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
You don't get credible answers when the questions you ask are company confidential. You know a bit like asking apple when is the next iphone being released and getting no response, How face tracking is going to work and getting no response, why a big chunk of their business is filtered through off shore bank accounts and getting no response....blah blah blah

Yeah right... What does Apple (a publicly-traded company BTW, financial reports available) have to do with this Roll Eyes

It's the ionomy thread, you pillock. And you have stated numerous times that you don't care about questions or answers, so why do you get so jumpy when others do? To use your absurd analogy - I don't give a shit if someone asks questions about Apple.
@suchmoon Why don't you respond to the question: How can justify an answer from the member's of Slack or Ionomy Community when your questions pertains to Company Private information Huh Without the help from Ionomy Slack, you wouldn't have all the unbiased facts for your Bitcoin ION FAQ...

Maybe you could say a couple of words about the excellent Help & Support provided for this coin and wallets on Ionomy Slack???

The question was about the price spike and your shillbuddy tried to pivot to slack and other usual bullshittery. It's fairly obvious to anyone who cares to visit ionomy slack that it's devoid of any useful substance on that topic, spammed by "whales" like MrSECApproval and their pompous nonsense.

Funny you should mention the FAQ. A lot of the information provided on slack turned out to be false, e.g.:

If you think that basic transparency - e.g. what ionomists were doing for 18 months if they have fuck all to show for it and need another ICO to keep going - is "private", then please send me all your money. I really want it and I don't feel like telling you why. Because private.

@suchmoon Thanks for the good words about Ionomy Slack. It's been a very useful tool for members of the Ionomy and crypto community... One of the few coins that have a place to go to get help & support on the ION coin...

Could you please explain how the Ionomy slack is helping, lets say, Bitcoin? How is the Ionomy slack beneficial to any other coin? Just trying to sort out that logic. Seems in the past when a different coin was brought up on Slack that person would be told to go to that coins slack channel. So now I'm really confused. All these coins have their own slack channel, yet you state that ION is one of the few coins that has a slack channel. Are all those other coins Slack fake? Are those other coins lying about having their own slack channel?

Slack seems to be the choice of these new found ICOs. No record kept, don't have to be accountable. What happened to a good old forum where information goes to live? Not get destroyed in 2 days cause the free Slack memory is used up. I know what happened...Garza tried to scrub all his lies, but the internet is forever. So all these coins are avoiding the permenance and going to Slack, where they can make shit up as they go and there is no visual record of it. The future of crypto is Slack ladies and gentleman. Much innovation, many awesome.

Ionomy Slack harbors many Secret rooms (private channels) that Ionomy users use to conduct ION business and activities to build the Ionomy Vision!!!
legendary
HODL

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

https://i.snag.gy/4PGhR6.jpg
https://i.snag.gy/DS3MnU.jpg

legendary
Is there any good news that makes ION the best one today? I'm new to cryptocurrencies and still don't understand how things like this happen  Huh ION suddenly appears on the first page of %Change chart and rockets to No.1 in no time!

Just don't listen to shills like korvas above and do your own research. For example the slack channel he's trying to rope you into - just an echo chamber of a small group of bagholders. You won't get credible answers or news there, mostly it's just "buy more ION". If there is any real price-moving news you won't get it until after the insiders have already bought or sold accordingly.

The pump that you were seeing is not the first one and they all ended up the same way. The coin has abysmal liquidity so don't get carried away by large moves.

Can I Miner POW? Would the algorithm be X11? Thank you!

No.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Is there any good news that makes ION the best one today? I'm new to cryptocurrencies and still don't understand how things like this happen  Huh ION suddenly appears on the first page of %Change chart and rockets to No.1 in no time!

Just don't listen to shills like korvas above and do your own research. For example the slack channel he's trying to rope you into - just an echo chamber of a small group of bagholders. You won't get credible answers or news there, mostly it's just "buy more ION". If there is any real price-moving news you won't get it until after the insiders have already bought or sold accordingly.

The pump that you were seeing is not the first one and they all ended up the same way. The coin has abysmal liquidity so don't get carried away by large moves.

No.

legendary

No.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Yes your right No.1

I don''t think it's a single reason for the $3 million volume.............. It will be interesting to see how the number holds over the coming week as this will help explain the massive growth number     

I'm assuming you've checked out the Ionomy website  https://ionomy.com/

You will see the last piece of news from Ionomy was Aug 17 https://news.ionomy.com/

If Ionomy looks interesting I suggest you join ionomy slack https://slack.ionomy.com/ as when news breaks this is where it first appears Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

There seem to be an interest in IONs today!!!
legendary
But I think it will all be temporary. People will build technology (DEX) and find ways to participate in the end anyway.

One can participate in all sorts of illegal activity, some even quite profitable. For ionomy however this might cause some friction when they need to deal with vendors IRL (Google, Apple, et al). Otherwise they could just sell meth on their site and not bother with those pesky games Grin

@suchmoon How much are you going to charge the Ionomy LTD & the crypto community for your meth shipments? Will you accept ION for payment Huh

Please show where suchmoon said he would be selling the meth.

With suchmoon being a big supporter of the Ionomy LTD as a professional skeptic/consultant , I assume suchmoon would be would want in on thesuchmoon's awesome meth selling cconcept!!!

Sharkie, I'm certainly not selling any to you, looks like you're high as a kite already.

How is the whole Gravity/faucet/storm/grid thing coming? Roadmap update? No? Only off-topic bullshit?
But I think it will all be temporary. People will build technology (DEX) and find ways to participate in the end anyway.

One can participate in all sorts of illegal activity, some even quite profitable. For ionomy however this might cause some friction when they need to deal with vendors IRL (Google, Apple, et al). Otherwise they could just sell meth on their site and not bother with those pesky games Grin

@suchmoon How much are you going to charge the Ionomy LTD & the crypto community for your meth shipments? Will you accept ION for payment Huh

With suchmoon being a big supporter of the Ionomy LTD as a professional skeptic/consultant , I assume suchmoon would be would want in on thesuchmoon's awesome meth selling cconcept!!!
legendary
HODL

legendary

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Looks like China is cracking down on ICOs:

https://www.coindesk.com/china-outlaws-icos-financial-regulators-order-halt-token-trading/

Luckily for ionomy they are so small that they probably don't have any bagholders in China. On the other hand, they don't do KYC, so technically anybody who wants a refund could ask for one.

"persons or organizations who have completed ICOs shall refund the investors, protect the investors' rights, and deal with the risks properly. [...] people who refuse to cease ICO activities or refuse to refund investors will be investigated and severely punished according to the law"

To be fair though and im not sure of china and usa's cross laws but i dont think ion being us citizens can be forced sued whatever by a chinese law/requirement. might prevent you from visiting china though in the future. The bigger concern is what happens if sec follows and bans icos with legal implications. Past icos will be targetted and incorporating in another country wont save them when they are us citizens. I avoid all ico based coins for this reason as honestly they are disasters waiting to happen legality wise. Better to stick with pure mining coins without masternodes asthey themselves could be an issue too.

renaming a sale from ico to crowdfund or swap ot anything also wont change the fact.

My guess is that most developed countries will try to impose some sort of control over this nonsense. One of the easiest ways to do this is by going after the exchanges. Places like Bittrex may be forced to drop ICO tokens if trading those tokens would require them to become a regulated securities exchange.

legendary
The Josh adventure is a better right off because it was a SCAM for the investors.. better than just a investment loss for this year...

You have to let korvas know - that dolt seems to think there was a 740% gain so he's probably overpaying his taxes.

I love how you call it an "adventure" though. Sounds better than "getting swindled by an illiterate dickhead".
Jump to: