Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 108. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
korvas its really quite simple to prove your shit. someone else just needs to ask the question i did to you about transparency. if they havent hurt your feelings you should answer right? so does anyone elss want to ask him? he may lie though as he said on record he'd answer about transparency and didnt... makes one think how many of his other statements even praise ones are lies as well. its proven he lied once.

edit

korvas just so we are on record are you acusing me of doxing you? if not might want to edit your post as it becomes a wild accusation and you a hypocrite your words. if you say i doxxed you please provide proof. the initial link up was done via usernames avatar pics etc by pixel powered. its not a dox in itself as there is no real life link. what i did is ask a question on that info.

if you are accusing me of doxxing then thats lie number 2. one more strike and you'd be out in baseball... but keep swinging it gives people reading an idea of how you work and act too.

Why post this

Within context

it's a long one....

Again why post that last comment ? me trying to blackmail ethereum... maybe it's suchmoon's 6 year old son, Suchmoon can vouch for the fact that I clearly don't have the brains to be able do such a thing.... not that I would anyway as I'm no thief   Smiley

If your comment isn't a DOX then what is it ?

About me making a commitment to transparency, do you mean this..

When I came back I looked at the rest of your points and answered

What were you expecting me to say ?

And Suchmoon if you can't figure out why my text is bold then I suggest you ask your 6 year old son.

Lets be clear this thread is just a bit of fun. In the grand scheme of things the thread is irrelevant. What will make or break Ionomy is it's ability to deliver on it's intent. If Ionomy is able to implement PWR-GRD then the future is going to be fantastic Smiley

BTW. Don't you have any remorse for the people that read your rubbish when Ion was sub 50 cents and were influenced. Of course you don't.... silly me 

so you think its a dox by me yes or no. it matters cause it shows if you contnuously lie or not.

do you have any remorse for the investors that bought based on the whitepaper expecting a game per month? its still in the whitepaper. do you have remorse for those wanting the games but got 1?

i have no remorse. ion team are slow, amateurs in skill shown by their wild acqusations of hardened scoreboards etc when in reality they manually remove people. i have no remorse showing people that they make statements with buzzwords they cant back up. things like transparency etc.

all they do is try to be word smiths and the only counter argument you all have the shills i mean is just you want when they deliver. how longs it been now? how much of the whitepaper exists and how much of the funds have they wasted not to deliver?

wheres that public api they hardened? they write like its released but there is no public download link for it. care to counter that with proof and not word salad? maybe you can tell you will then lie again with s fuck off statement.

btw you accuse suchmoon of only having insults. 80% of your posts are insults korvas... you just try to justify it with your self righteous beliefs they are justified. hows the air up there on that high horse?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
korvas its really quite simple to prove your shit. someone else just needs to ask the question i did to you about transparency. if they havent hurt your feelings you should answer right? so does anyone elss want to ask him? he may lie though as he said on record he'd answer about transparency and didnt... makes one think how many of his other statements even praise ones are lies as well. its proven he lied once.

edit

korvas just so we are on record are you acusing me of doxing you? if not might want to edit your post as it becomes a wild accusation and you a hypocrite your words. if you say i doxxed you please provide proof. the initial link up was done via usernames avatar pics etc by pixel powered. its not a dox in itself as there is no real life link. what i did is ask a question on that info.

if you are accusing me of doxxing then thats lie number 2. one more strike and you'd be out in baseball... but keep swinging it gives people reading an idea of how you work and act too.

Why post this

Within context

it's a long one....

Again why post that last comment ? me trying to blackmail ethereum... maybe it's suchmoon's 6 year old son, Suchmoon can vouch for the fact that I clearly don't have the brains to be able do such a thing.... not that I would anyway as I'm no thief   Smiley

If your comment isn't a DOX then what is it ?

About me making a commitment to transparency, do you mean this..

When I came back I looked at the rest of your points and answered

What were you expecting me to say ?

And Suchmoon if you can't figure out why my text is bold then I suggest you ask your 6 year old son.

Lets be clear this thread is just a bit of fun. In the grand scheme of things the thread is irrelevant. What will make or break Ionomy is it's ability to deliver on it's intent. If Ionomy is able to implement PWR-GRD then the future is going to be fantastic Smiley

BTW. Don't you have any remorse for the people that read your rubbish when Ion was sub 50 cents and were influenced. Of course you don't.... silly me 
FFS korvas, how old are you? Even my 6-year-old has figured out that doubling down on bullshit doesn't work so he makes one pass, sometimes two to double check my BS-meter, and moves on. So I think we can rate your debate skills at a toddler's level. Saying you know things but not gonna tell anyone - utterly meaningless, IRL or on the intertubes. Making it bold just highlights the absurdity of it.

If you had "serious answers" you'd be spilling it here unprompted, given how you're grasping at straws to spin this clusterfuck. But all you got is copy-pasta from press releases. And sometimes you latch on to a buzzword with no way to back it up, like this transparency thing, so you need a thick layer of bullshit to cover your ignorance. It's been going on for months. Try something new. Like maybe staying on topic for a post or two.

E.g. how's that "extensive validation" going? Why is ionomy not using it for their own leaderboard? What bullshit excuse do you have for not answering that?

So your 6 year old son bullshits you. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree then  Grin

You said ion/ionomy was a cluster fuck 18 months ago when it ico'd at 20 to 25 cents. Ion today is very much undervalued at $1.22 and your still singing the same tune. Let's face it if ION hits $100 in your book it's still a clusterfuck.

Insult all you like as that's all you have insults.

I'm so glad the Ionomy/Ion team made this an announcement thread only as people like you are just a distraction
legendary

edit

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
FFS korvas, how old are you? Even my 6-year-old has figured out that doubling down on bullshit doesn't work so he makes one pass, sometimes two to double check my BS-meter, and moves on. So I think we can rate your debate skills at a toddler's level. Saying you know things but not gonna tell anyone - utterly meaningless, IRL or on the intertubes. Making it bold just highlights the absurdity of it.

If you had "serious answers" you'd be spilling it here unprompted, given how you're grasping at straws to spin this clusterfuck. But all you got is copy-pasta from press releases. And sometimes you latch on to a buzzword with no way to back it up, like this transparency thing, so you need a thick layer of bullshit to cover your ignorance. It's been going on for months. Try something new. Like maybe staying on topic for a post or two.

E.g. how's that "extensive validation" going? Why is ionomy not using it for their own leaderboard? What bullshit excuse do you have for not answering that?
ion down to $1 at this rate be half its value soon bad for those that bought at $1.61. time to quote performance in satoshi or is usd still the exchange metric to compare?

Sadly it's going down in satoshi too... was 50k at the start of the powergridstormthingy, now barely 30k. Who knew that empty promises don't always get you to the moon.

Empty promises  Smiley .......... the only thing that's empty are your words Smiley

Nothing empty about....

you mentioned you were going away for work then hinted answering that transparency thing when back did it slip your mind or were those words empty too?

If you insist this is what I said....

I made a point of carefully choosing my words....

I said respond not answer

You see when you jump in on a dox posting with comments like

or

The only way I would respond to any of your questions that required an element of effort would be if I had the memory retention of a goldfish Smiley you don't need to be Colombo to figure out your ill intent  Wink

There you go I've responded

ok very good you responded. so you were truthful there but still at a liar for addressing transparency. you did say you'd address transparency in the past and were quoted as such.

you've also changed your wording fromi was a part of your dox to i jumped in on it.

based onyour hurt feelings refusal to answer i take that all those people from gaw days that you made fun of that questioned gaw makes you a bad man in their mind cause you hurt their feelings.. or does it only work one way? but then againi guess you see yourself as infallible and never doing any wrong. you're a crack up. common diversionary tactics to shift the focus.

Oops OoOo I double pasted the same posted comment this was meant to be my second example

It's not a case of hurt feelings it's a case of trying to understand the intent behind your posts. You don't care about transparency your just looking for an angle to discredit Ionomy. About my DOX wording  either way it's a low blow, jumping in being the lowest of the two..... very Machiavellian.

Your drifting off topic with your GAW days comments but as you mention it..... My antics then don't make me a bad person they make me a fool Smiley This is why when I pulled out of GAW I waited around a year lurking on XPY.io to see if they were an honourable group of people to either invest in or walk away from...... you know once bitten twice shy Smiley

Tip..... if you want serious answers instead of people like me playing games can I suggest you not dox them or make wild accusations you might then find them to be a bit more helpful.

legendary
ion down to $1 at this rate be half its value soon bad for those that bought at $1.61. time to quote performance in satoshi or is usd still the exchange metric to compare?

Sadly it's going down in satoshi too... was 50k at the start of the powergridstormthingy, now barely 30k. Who knew that empty promises don't always get you to the moon.

Empty promises  Smiley .......... the only thing that's empty are your words Smiley

Nothing empty about....

you mentioned you were going away for work then hinted answering that transparency thing when back did it slip your mind or were those words empty too?

or

The only way I would respond to any of your questions that required an element of effort would be if I had the memory retention of a goldfish Smiley you don't need to be Colombo to figure out your ill intent  Wink

ok very good you responded. so you were truthful there but still at a liar for addressing transparency. you did say you'd address transparency in the past and were quoted as such.

you've also changed your wording fromi was a part of your dox to i jumped in on it.

based onyour hurt feelings refusal to answer i take that all those people from gaw days that you made fun of that questioned gaw makes you a bad man in their mind cause you hurt their feelings.. or does it only work one way? but then againi guess you see yourself as infallible and never doing any wrong. you're a crack up. common diversionary tactics to shift the focus.

Nothing empty about....

or

legendary
Empty promises  Smiley .......... the only thing that's empty are your words Smiley

Nothing empty about....

https://i.gyazo.com/8a6f1a0ae19d39af0b40628e927b13c0.jpg

Sounds about right... there is a picture and... that's it. Show me where I can sign up for the ad network, or read the API documentation.

"Extensive scoring validation" LOL
 AKA "manually removing players who don't look like slackers"

Here is an exercise for you - guess which of these entries are valid and which will be "extensively validated" out of the leaderboard:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Why does Gravity need to be rebuilt? You shilled last year that the months of delays were supposed to make it secure and otherwise great, then you shilled that it's just a foundation and the game needs to be completed. Looks like you lied. It is shit and is being rebuilt in hopes to be slightly less shit, which will work out about as well as a bandaid on a broken leg.

The only reason Gravity has any players (or cheaters as the case may be) at all is the tournament. Based on the team's track record it is safe to assume that the "rebuild" would have about the same level of success.
legendary

Nothing empty about....

Nothing empty about....

Ahhh yes. The power of PNGs. Where have I seen this saga before?

Where ?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Nothing empty about....

Ahhh yes. The power of PNGs. Where have I seen this saga before?

Nothing empty about....

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
After the Storm: Progress report

Following the ionomy Storm campaign, a lot of the world has been hit by real world storms — including Harvey and Irma. Some of the ionomy team members were directly affected. Our thoughts are with those who are still recovering, especially the residents of the smaller islands that took direct hits from the Category 5 hurricane.

Despite the hit, we’ve kept moving forward. Thanks to a larger team of dedicated members, everyone above water was able to ensure that development stayed on target — when they weren’t out helping friends and family in need. There’s a lot going on at ionomy! Here’s just a taste.

The Moon or Bust (TMoB): Private alpha in transport to the launch pad
 The team has been testing ionomy Studio’s newest game in internal alpha and we’re stoked to put it into the hands of ionomy community members for private alpha testing. Join our Slack to request an invite to the private channel. Don’t fret if you can’t join the alpha; wider beta testing is just around the corner.

Objective: Get to the moon. First one there wins an astronomical prize!

Lightning API
 Lightning services enable game developers to integrate ionomy.com’s suite of services to take advantage of the benefits of the ION economy, with enhanced revenue sharing, self sustaining tournaments, and play incentives.

Based on Crypto Gravity’s proven integration with ionomy.com, the Lightning API is built from the bottom up to be fast, secure, and thorough. High speeds improve the gaming experience. Security is paramount for linking games to ionomy.com accounts and includes extensive scoring validation. The data rich Lightning API lets developers access fine-grained details about in-game behavior to debug and improve games.

Since gamers love the multi-platform coherence and purchase discounts, and come back every week to win more ION, Lightning integration makes good business sense for many game developers.

Gravity de novo
 ionomy Studios is rebuilding Gravity from the bottom up. The next release will feature new worlds, one for newcomers, and one for advanced players. World Zero is a fun training ground to onramp new players. World Two adds the intensity that world travellers demand. The new Gravity has a store of goods that make gameplay even more fun. And the new reward structure lets more players win every week.

Heads up
 We’ll be back in your feed again next week with more updates and progress reports on Alchemy, Dark Matter, ION Core, and Spark.

Plus, we’ve got an exciting promo in the works. Spoiler alert: It’s not the Super Bowl. We’re so psyched about it! We think you will be, too.

The ionomy Team
legendary

ion down to $1 at this rate be half its value soon bad for those that bought at $1.61.

You missed selling your IONs when the price was riding at an ATH of $2.27 dollars. Don't worry the price will be back over two dollar soom...
legendary
Is Ionomy masternode hosting under maintenance? I do get that message so I d like to know is it just me?

I have a few of the Shark Nodes hosted at Ionomy and they are spitting out block rewards with no problems...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Is Ionomy masternode hosting under maintenance? I do get that message so I d like to know is it just me?
Jump to: