Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 133. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
so if a person sold ion to someone for btc outside an exchange inthe time the rollback happened doesnt that make huey a thief? the rollback will remove that persons ion and they'll be left without the btc they held or ion. at least eths fork only affected that contract. seems you didnt think about that situation korvas. your comments on that?

The only somewhat fair point in time for the rollback would that of the initial announcement (last Saturday I think). Before that there was no official of acknowledgment the problem, let alone anything about a fork or a rollback. But due to the fact that the "team" took nearly two weeks to produce even that vague announcement, the attacker had made a huge amount of coins by then.

tl;dr: it's fucked up real good and they won't miss the chance to fuck it up even more with this rollback.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
ION has incompetent devs. There was already a rebase. Now there is going to be a rollback. Rollbacks should NEVER happen. This destroys the integrity of coins, not that ION has much as it is.

If there is a similar issue in the future, are they just going to implement another rollback? What about the people that cashed out into BTC during that time? With the rollback, they'll get to keep their BTC and potentially get back the IONs they sold.

The devs are screwing up bigly, and the majority of the ionite shills in Slack were telling people to shutup and enjoy the free coins when the issue occurred rather than trying to figure out what was causing it. If you didn't see that as a legit problem then you're the actual problem. It's repulsive.

Rollbacks are fine if it's to stop a thief and to protect an investment. Rollbacks should never happen is exactly the kind of thing a thief would say.

When we see the detail I bet you will see the integrity of the coin strengthened not weakened, but lets wait and see as the devs are in test mode now so not long to go.

so if a person sold ion to someone for btc outside an exchange inthe time the rollback happened doesnt that make huey a thief? the rollback will remove that persons ion and they'll be left without the btc they held or ion. at least eths fork only affected that contract. seems you didnt think about that situation korvas. your comments on that?
legendary
Tor/boki says the ion core staff didn't have a clue what was going on. Wonder what our two favorite shills have to say about that? So, is Tor now considered a troll in the Ionomy Slack? Cause he talked bad about the team and anyone who does that is automatically labeled a troll.

Torbokipanda's rants are incomprehensible on a good day and downright schizo the rest of the time. The "team" is probably scared shitless that he'll flip and start shipping dead rabbits, therefore they allow him to roam uninhibited. Can't think of any other reason why he wouldn't be banned about 200 times by now.

On the bright side though - he perfectly reflects the level of ionomy's incompetence and immaturity. Can't think of a better person to scare any noobs away from ionomy slack and ionomy in general.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Tor/boki says the ion core staff didn't have a clue what was going on. Wonder what our two favorite shills have to say about that? So, is Tor now considered a troll in the Ionomy Slack? Cause he talked bad about the team and anyone who does that is automatically labeled a troll.
legendary
HODL
ION has incompetent devs. There was already a rebase. Now there is going to be a rollback. Rollbacks should NEVER happen. This destroys the integrity of coins, not that ION has much as it is.

If there is a similar issue in the future, are they just going to implement another rollback? What about the people that cashed out into BTC during that time? With the rollback, they'll get to keep their BTC and potentially get back the IONs they sold.

The devs are screwing up bigly, and the majority of the ionite shills in Slack were telling people to shutup and enjoy the free coins when the issue occurred rather than trying to figure out what was causing it. If you didn't see that as a legit problem then you're the actual problem. It's repulsive.

Rollbacks are fine if it's to stop a thief and to protect an investment. Rollbacks should never happen is exactly the kind of thing a thief would say.

When we see the detail I bet you will see the integrity of the coin strengthened not weakened, but lets wait and see as the devs are in test mode now so not long to go.

LOL!!!

This is EXACTLY what a shill would say.

Ever had an original thought ?

Have you? Or do you just regurgitate what team ION says?

How about you address ThePointlessOne? I believe he posed a few talking points for you.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

LOL!!!

Ever had an original thought ?
legendary
HODL

LOL!!!

legendary
Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I'm looking forward to the next wave of failures and excuses.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Korvas, are you going to comment on any of the questions I listed? Or do you just choose ignore them again and again?

legendary
Hi,

Bittrex is still showing this message for this coin : "Wallet Offline at dev request"
It's been days now, should i start to worry?

No need to worry but if you are concerned go to slack, ask and discuss  Smiley

As a long time investor in Ionomy I'm not concerned, I'm just waiting for the new wallet to be released so ION can continue travelling again on the road of growth.

You mean the same slack where tor/boki the shitdoxer is pretending to be an ION dev and everyone is playing along with him? Or maybe he actually is an ION dev, that would make so much sense.

On the bright side though - there is no better endorsement for this clusterfuck than a known liar shill saying "no need to worry". We are absolutely not worried, not even a little bit.

Hi,

Bittrex is still showing this message for this coin : "Wallet Offline at dev request"

No need to worry but if you are concerned go to slack, ask and discuss  Smiley

As a long time investor in Ionomy I'm not concerned, I'm just waiting for the new wallet to be released so ION can continue travelling again on the road of growth.

Please explain that your confidence in the team happens cause you are buddy buddy with the team from a long time ago.

Why do you think cause you are not worried that other people shouldn't?

Why do you think people should be worried ?
legendary
HODL
Hi,

No need to worry but if you are concerned go to slack, ask and discuss  Smiley

Please explain that your confidence in the team happens cause you are buddy buddy with the team from a long time ago.

Why do you think cause you are not worried that other people shouldn't?
Hi,

What's the point in going to ask questions in Slack if the devs just ignore it? You are one ignorant shill.
Hi,

legendary
HODL
Hi,

Research the track record of this crew and make that decision for yourself. If you are a fan of a heavily premined clone coin with little to no transparency and little to no communication, then you have nothing to worry about.

I suggest going to slack and ask them questions. And keep asking till they answer. They often times just ignore questions they don't like until the question gets lost in the cluster fuck that is Slack.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
no wildshark around to update us on his current daily rewards? o wait they are 0 because of a pending rollback.

ion masternodes currently cost you money to run. all coins generated will be rolled back
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In the meantime, ION fell further down to rank 168 on coinmarketcap.
24 hour trading volume: 1.25 BTC.
Nobody but the XPY.ionomy shills wants this useless scam coin.

Jump to: