Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 134. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 500
For those keeping score at home - we're starting week 3 of the great ionomy clusterfuck.

And the attacker got "unbored", or maybe someone else is having fun now - the diff is all screwed up again.

Gawsome project all around.
I ventured over to their forum and they said, "I don't see anyone selling."  I should have said I don't see anyone buying either!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
For those keeping score at home - we're starting week 3 of the great ionomy clusterfuck.

And the attacker got "unbored", or maybe someone else is having fun now - the diff is all screwed up again.

Gawsome project all around.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
anyone else notice how quiet korvas has been and wildshill smongst all this rollback? maybe they cant assure people of the teams competence and focus on security with whats transpiring. i find it amusing considering how sure they were of the teams competence vs thr bad btc trolls.

Oh okay..

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
anyone else notice how quiet korvas has been and wildshill smongst all this rollback? maybe they cant assure people of the teams competence and focus on security with whats transpiring. i find it amusing considering how sure they were of the teams competence vs thr bad btc trolls.
legendary
Pushed the rebased Android wallet to Play store, though due to rollback go easy on the tx's ;-)

"Test"-release

Are you eligible for a new bounty? Just don't accept it until the fork Smiley

who cares their mns pump plenty out. infact the 3.4 million premine bounty i think has 4.3 million in it now o wow.
legendary
Pushed the rebased Android wallet to Play store, though due to rollback go easy on the tx's ;-)

"Test"-release

Are you eligible for a new bounty? Just don't accept it until the fork Smiley
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

"Test"-release
legendary
According to Huey and Paycoin logic, this happened to stratis and they were fine so obviously ION will be fine. Is Huey saying that both coins have the same devs? If not, what does stratis have anything to do with ION other than the typical paycoiner logical fallacy?

According to Huey and Paycoin logic, this happened to stratis and they were fine so obviously ION will be fine. Is Huey saying that both coins have the same devs? If not, what does stratis have anything to do with ION other than the typical paycoiner logical fallacy?
I think Carsen Klock is the only one capable of rescuing this coin lol!

LOL, looks like I'm not the only one reading slack today. They also like to bring ETH up as an example of fuckups and rollbacks.

Speaking of slack rumours - looks like ionomy disabled not only ION but also Bitcoin withdrawals. Not that anyone should keep their coins in an online wallet anyway, but it sounds kinda harsh. Basically they're holding customers' funds hostage due to their (ionomy's) own incompetence. Joys of centralized shitcoins.
Activity: 534
I think Carsen Klock is the only one capable of rescuing this coin lol!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
legendary
Opened slack for my morning funnies and they didn't disappoint:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Why yes, it does work. I think it has worked through the ION launch, rebase, and it's probably going to work after the rollback too. Not that it's a huge achievement but it's funny to see a slacker questioning another (completely unrelated) shitcoin wallet while their own is the one NOT WORKING. Not to mention that the "team" still hasn't burned the XPY it was supposed to.
legendary
yes it is strange the weekly rewards dont come from those addresses they are meant to.

you think they'd be crowing on their site about paying out to gamers. maybe they arent?
legendary
This made my day lmfao

pretty good hey. coin with most rebases, rollbacks and delays. what do you think would have happened if games companies actually used their apis and made profits the last week? thats right huey would have wiped them. i suspect their security model is rollbacks ouch.

another funny. check their bounty addresses from the website... they have grown substantially. this means that the held coins either
- arent being used well enough for decent price bounties to encourage people or
- nobody is interested in contributing to ion

also why generate stakes when its a bounty premine? competing with customers on stakes with free coins.... more shame

Just the fact that they're keeping the coins online instead of a cold wallet should be a huge red flag but paycoiners don't believe in those... until a big bad "hacker" comes along, or perhaps even then.

And yeah, the gamer incentive fund should have a 1000 ION debit each week for the Gravity prizes. But it doesn't. The "team" apparently doesn't believe in public ledger and all that other crypto nonsense.

Speaking of Gravity, so many players this week...

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

To be fair, it's only been a couple of hours since the new week started but still kinda funny. Or maybe they disabled it due to that other clusterfuck.

E.g. their "annoucement" said they disabled ionomy wallet and shit, but you wouldn't know that looking at the site itself. It will generate a deposit address. If you try to withdraw it will show a generic error message. You'd think a pending rollback should be front and center on the site but the "team" obviously knows that paycoiners will let them get away with anything.
legendary
This made my day lmfao

pretty good hey. coin with most rebases, rollbacks and delays. what do you think would have happened if games companies actually used their apis and made profits the last week? thats right huey would have wiped them. i suspect their security model is rollbacks ouch.

another funny. check their bounty addresses from the website... they have grown substantially. this means that the held coins either
- arent being used well enough for decent price bounties to encourage people or
- nobody is interested in contributing to ion

also why generate stakes when its a bounty premine? competing with customers on stakes with free coins.... more shame
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
This made my day lmfao
legendary
lol wildshills trying to make out hueys going to punish the big bad masternode hacker.

ion v 3.0 i hear is almost done. its an excel spreadsheet on hueys pc and you email him everytime you want to send money, hes just finishing up the cell formulas now. he calls the security proof of nice meaning only he can make changes cause hes a nice guy you can trust.

to get it on it its 8 ion2.0 to 1 ion 3.0 conversion.
legendary
I wonder why the attacker didn't spread this out better to disguise it?

He/she did move the coins around initially so it wasn't immediately obvious that one masternode is staking significantly above average... but the last address didn't move and ballooned from 20k to ~60k in one day. My guess is that the attacker managed to move some coins to Bittrex before the wallet was disabled and after that it was just a game, no serious attempt to hide.

It's becomes an interesting game when the attacker learns about the update and roll back,, justice will be served!

You must have a perverted sense of justice. As you shills like to say when it suits you: "this is crypto". And in crypto many - if not most - hacks and attacks end up being inside jobs. The "team" doesn't strike me as willing to find or admit that.

Even if there is an actual real outsider attacker - what is the "team" going to do? Go to the FBI and say "we're running this unregistered security scheme out of Seychelles so obviously we're totally legit to operate in New York and 49 other states, please help us find who cheated said scheme"? I'd like to see that happen but I'm not holding my breath. Justice my ass.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How are the monthly games coming along, gawtards?
Activity: 1344

He/she did move the coins around initially so it wasn't immediately obvious that one masternode is staking significantly above average... but the last address didn't move and ballooned from 20k to ~60k in one day. My guess is that the attacker managed to move some coins to Bittrex before the wallet was disabled and after that it was just a game, no serious attempt to hide.

It's becomes an interesting game when the attacker learns about the update and roll back,, justice will be served!
legendary

Jump to: