Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 129. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
do share the ramblings. it shows the devs professionalism and what they think of their investors. i get a kick too.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
heres another thought too. yobit wallet wasnt disabled. people prolly sent knowing this and cheated the exchange.

@yobit  rollback the orders on accounts that did deposits after that block. debit accounts that sold ion the btc equiv at the time ie send their accounts negative if it calcs that way. people now with missing ion after that block credit with btc they should have.

If that's the case (wallet wasn't disabled) and someone took advantage of that then most likely BTC is long gone - whoever did it would have been smart enough to sell and withdraw immediately.

There is no chance Yobit will cover 100 BTC (probably less if the fuckup happened before the pump).

The big question is - did ionomy notify Yobit about the pending rollback? Answer to that would make it clear whose fault it is, although the end result is probably the same - poor suckers who bought "fake" IONs on Yobit are left holding the bag.

Edit: wallet is disabled now but it's clearly on the wrong fork (wrong block count) so most likely wasn't disabled when it mattered.

Edit2: LOL at the insane ramblings of the righteous gang of slackers led by - who else - bokitorpanda. Sure Yobit is shitcoin central but it's not Yobit who's going to lose the coins... it's the morons paycoiners themselves who tried to arbitrage this crap with Bittrex without making sure they're on the correct fork.

But of course it's the trolls' fault again... WTF is wrong with these people.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Soon enough, you trolling bastards will truly feel like the idiots you are.  It will be great  Smiley ion has places to go without you

Is ION still a gaming coin? If so, where the fuck are all the games? Would it make sense for Sony to release a gaming system with one half baked game? If they did, they wouldn't be considered a gaming company.

Is that salt in your mouth for selling early? Grin

Typical paycoiner answer.

So you don't care that a gaming focused coin has one half baked game in 13 months? Shows a lot about your character. You should respond from another new account.
legendary
After last update of ION coin, we lost about 222021.334 coins on our balance (it’s about 111.77442038 btc with price 0.00050344 btc per ION).
We need comments from DEVS about this situation.
We have no any info/tickets/msgs from devs.

hi yobit. korvas said its to stop the theives. he said it sucks some users lose coins but it strengthens the ionomy. you could wait for ionomys reply or email them. if no reply you could open an accusation in the scam forum. 

@korvas
heres your chance buddy. someone using ion in business that lost out. time to explainto them your version of why they losing is ok. told you.

stupid thing is ion devs will pay this from thei masternodes and bounty.... but all the little losses they dont. easier to pay the big vocal ones and ignore the fuckup they did. this is funny. i explained this to korvas but and in his words his talk was wasted on me? well mr arrogant... you should of taken what i said onboard instead of cheerleading ion without impartiality.

heres another thought too. yobit wallet wasnt disabled. people prolly sent knowing this and cheated the exchange.

@yobit  rollback the orders on accounts that did deposits after that block. debit accounts that sold ion the btc equiv at the time ie send their accounts negative if it calcs that way. people now with missing ion after that block credit with btc they should have.
legendary
After last update of ION coin, we lost about 222021.334 coins on our balance (it’s about 111.77442038 btc with price 0.00050344 btc per ION).

There was a rollback to block 176500. Were those coins deposited to your exchange after that block?

You won't get any help from "dev" here. They have abandoned this thread. Contact support via ionomy.com. But if you had coins deposited after block 176500 on the old chain I'm pretty sure you're SOL.

https://news.ionomy.com/important-get-ready-for-a-hard-fork/
https://news.ionomy.com/new_ion_walle_tupdate/
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Soon enough, you trolling bastards will truly feel like the idiots you are.  It will be great  Smiley ion has places to go without you

Is ION still a gaming coin? If so, where the fuck are all the games? Would it make sense for Sony to release a gaming system with one half baked game? If they did, they wouldn't be considered a gaming company.

Is that salt in your mouth for selling early? Grin
legendary
the team handled this horribly, reacted slow and communicated on the site slow as well. yet you seem to have nothing but praise to them. makes me wonder if you sold 10k usd$ ion for btc and had a roll back wiping that if you'd still be singing the same tune

These are not ordinary paycoiners. They not only praised Garza up until and even after he pretty much admitted he scammed them (January - March 2015, when the promised $20 buyback didn't materialize), but also stuck with XPY and the "team" trying to revive it, which didn't happen, then pivoted to mobile gaming, which didn't happen, now I guess it's the faucet business model they're going to be praising for the next few months.

These guys and gals are truly hardcore. And I'm guessing after today's pumpy-dump they will feel even more motivated to sing along.

Black or white, rich or poor, man or woman, stupid or clever, honest or a crook. Garza didn't care as long as you had money you were a target  Grin Grin Grin and what a good job he did.

The Ionomy team like you and most of the people on this thread were customers of Garza and so got ripped off. When it all collapsed the team tried to salvage XPY. After around 6 mths of trying to work with the XPY devs they had no option but to create ION as XPY didn't fit the bill. When they switched they offered all their customers the opportunity to join them with an 8 to 1 switch to ION. You have been trolling since the coins inception.

Fast forward to now

1 XPY = $.02
1 ION = $1.23

You and your fellow long term trolls should be ashamed of yourselves as anyone for the past 15 months who has listened to your bullshit has lost out

Ion will one day hit $90 and I'm wondering to what level does it need to reach for you to eat humble pie is it $5, $15, $30, $60 or $90

ION ICO price range: 45-55k sat

It's currently trading at the lower end of that range and seems to be sliding down after the pump.

Context matters my friend.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

But it as a nice attempt with the revisionist history, I'll give you that. Matlack was told - and not just by "trolls" but many of his co-victims as well - in March 2015 that the idea of reviving XPY is absurd. It took them a year to realize that. How much wealth and effort was wasted in that time? It's taken them another year to realize that producing a blockbuster game might be harder than they thought. If only someone could have told that last year... I have a feeling there is a pattern developing here.

How is Gravity doing BTW? Still incomplete?
legendary

im starting to wonder why an investor would buy ion instead of spending $500 on a nintendo, xbox or playstation and games. you'd have games (plural) to play.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

legendary
the team handled this horribly, reacted slow and communicated on the site slow as well. yet you seem to have nothing but praise to them. makes me wonder if you sold 10k usd$ ion for btc and had a roll back wiping that if you'd still be singing the same tune

These are not ordinary paycoiners. They not only praised Garza up until and even after he pretty much admitted he scammed them (January - March 2015, when the promised $20 buyback didn't materialize), but also stuck with XPY and the "team" trying to revive it, which didn't happen, then pivoted to mobile gaming, which didn't happen, now I guess it's the faucet business model they're going to be praising for the next few months.

These guys and gals are truly hardcore. And I'm guessing after today's pumpy-dump they will feel even more motivated to sing along.

Black or white, rich or poor, man or woman, stupid or clever, honest or a crook. Garza didn't care as long as you had money you were a target  Grin Grin Grin and what a good job he did.

The Ionomy team like you and most of the people on this thread were customers of Garza and so got ripped off. When it all collapsed the team tried to salvage XPY. After around 6 mths of trying to work with the XPY devs they had no option but to create ION as XPY didn't fit the bill. When they switched they offered all their customers the opportunity to join them with an 8 to 1 switch to ION. You have been trolling since the coins inception.

Fast forward to now

1 XPY = $.02
1 ION = $1.23

You and your fellow long term trolls should be ashamed of yourselves as anyone for the past 15 months who has listened to your bullshit has lost out

Ion will one day hit $90 and I'm wondering to what level does it need to reach for you to eat humble pie is it $5, $15, $30, $60 or $90

you do realise the wallets down and pump groups are taking advantage right? its happened with doge before. do you honestly believe its just normal investor interest? if you do you should feel ashamed of yourself for misleading people into thinking that.

if people buy at $1 odd and after wallet enables and it plummets 60c if they complain will you agree its lost money when they complain or blame a pump group telling them they shouldnt have bought in a pump? you cant have it both ways korvas.

and of course it may rise to $90 one day but not because its growing but because bitcoin has gone to some high value. but then again all other crapy altcoins will too but not on their merits. however if peopleheld that same btc amount they would have had more. stop riding on btcs success. starting valuing in satoshi increase, then people will take you seriously.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Black or white, rich or poor, man or woman, stupid or clever, honest or a crook. Garza didn't care as long as you had money you were a target  Grin Grin Grin and what a good job he did.

Fast forward to now

1 XPY = $.02
1 ION = $1.23

legendary

right... as opposed to people that would of had their money rolled back because this places to go coin and team didnt have it secured?

i get it you want to ride profits but try to look at the big picture and not just with you rosey boy bands are awesome teenage excitement mentality kicking in...
legendary

i just got a pm from one of these 2 post people.

to them no i dont have a telegram for the pump group. like all coins pumped a lot of ofpeople will lose trying to ride it. ion pump is no different to any pump avoid them all! im not involved nor do i intend to ever be involved in pump groups. pump groups turn bag holders into bag holders that pay more for their bags.

Which 2 of the post people sent you a PM was it oOoO or suchmoon ?

what are you going on about?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/siiiief-956102

this person now on 3 posts asked me about telegram channels for ion pump group.
why would i ask myself in pm?

why would suchmoon ask me? its just some new ie account trying to chase free pump money.

edit
o wait i see now. korvas read the quoted boxes and you'll see i stated it. seems you didnt read and latched onto the wait someone was asked by what you consider a troll on a pump group. read the replies carefully including who made the post to avoid misinterpreting things and possibly asking questions which dont make sense.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

to them no i dont have a telegram for the pump group. like all coins pumped a lot of ofpeople will lose trying to ride it. ion pump is no different to any pump avoid them all! im not involved nor do i intend to ever be involved in pump groups. pump groups turn bag holders into bag holders that pay more for their bags.

Which 2 of the post people sent you a PM was it oOoO or suchmoon ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary

legendary

legendary
no korvas their job is not done. many ion promoters here have praised the team for security trust etc. it is the teams fault this occured through their software. like they take their premine they should take accountability for losses too.

you seem to be all pro yay the hacker was stopped but basically think those honest people will recover and get over it. this is a horrible attitude. you do realise if someone sold game cards they would be double our? their stock + ion. if they did say 10k business in that tome it'd be 20k... what do you say to that? o just get over it you'll recover?

can you promise this wont happen again? does ion just roll back again?

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
This is going to be interesting.

Will the paycoiners be able to get on the gravy train? Or will the bubble deflate as soon as the wallet is enabled?

TBH I wouldn't feel particularly sorry if the pumpers underestimated the shittyness of this coin and end up holding the bags but I have a feeling they're not that stupid. It's more likely that giddy slackers will get owned, again.

I still have like 1200 xpy as a reminder to myself for being an idiot!
Jump to: