Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 152. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I predicted exiting PayCoin investors are getting double their investment +plus
https://ion.community/topic/58/ion-investors-exit-the-ionomy-vision-with-75-100-profit

Ok Sharkie, let's take two hypothetical "PayCoin investors":

1) One who dumped his/her Paycoins at any point before ION and held on to his/her BTC.
2) One who converted his/her Paycoins into IONs.

Which one has more money now?
I go with what is in box 2..

XPY was selling for 5-6k sat in March 2016 (the lowest point before ION).

1) so back then 1000 XPY would have been worth ~0.05-0.06 BTC...
2) ... or 125 ION at 18k sat today, i.e. 0.0225 BTC. Maybe as much as 0.03-ish, if you want to brag about various PNGs.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
https://ion.community/topic/58/ion-investors-exit-the-ionomy-vision-with-75-100-profit

1) One who dumped his/her Paycoins at any point before ION and held on to his/her BTC.

I go with what is in box 2..
legendary

You realize you have to SELL in order to create a profit, right? Just look at the books on Bittrex. Selling tanks the market. These MN's just create an endless supply that no one is buying.

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Mistaken again people are buying  Smiley

Looks like there is coins still moving and the price going sideways.... from the weak hands to the strong hands

Typical shill response.

Typical troll response
Typical promoter response (winner)

As you see, there are 3 choices as to the motivation of my response...
let's ignore the facts about what the coin is currently doing??? let's chat about IONs and Ionomy Vision??

Yes let's ignore the facts about what the coin is currently doing.

The USD price of IONs are holding steady with 24hr volume of 2.8 BTC
The Ionomy Vision is about to cross another bridge in their project... more info soom!!!

The price of ION holding steady has nothing to do with ION. It's because of the increase of BTC. You know this but choose to use misdirection tactics.

Here's a current chart with both values... still says it's going sideways with a little decrease in both prices

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
You realize you have to SELL in order to create a profit, right? Just look at the books on Bittrex. Selling tanks the market. These MN's just create an endless supply that no one is buying.

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Looks like there is coins still moving and the price going sideways.... from the weak hands to the strong hands

Typical shill response.

Typical troll response

let's ignore the facts about what the coin is currently doing??? let's chat about IONs and Ionomy Vision??

The Ionomy Vision is about to cross another bridge in their project... more info soom!!!

The price of ION holding steady has nothing to do with ION. It's because of the increase of BTC. You know this but choose to use misdirection tactics.

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Typical shill response.

Typical troll response

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Typical shill response.

Typical troll response

Yes let's ignore the facts about what the coin is currently doing. But yet you ask us to talk about ION. So which is it? Should we ignore the facts or should we talk about them? Or are you referring to the facts of a different coin?

So, what is the ION vision? You wanted to talk about it so let's hear it.

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Typical shill response.

Typical troll response

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Typical shill response.

Typical troll response

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Typical shill response.

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Off course I do

Just done a Bitrex grab

Mistaken again people are buying  Smiley
legendary
Some of the xpy stakes investors got on xpy.io before the swap are cashing in on a profit
https://ion.community/topic/55/paycoin-investors-exit-the-ionomy-vision-with-100-profit

Your link is broken, not to mention that said "investors" could have exited with a 300% profit in USD if they DIDN'T put their money into ION. Much vision, such fail.

Your assement is correct if ION were a POW coin but it's not it's POS  Smiley

Imagine you bought 20k ION last year and created a master node  Grin Grin Grin  Every ION minted would have been pure profit which as the BTC price increased...... you can figure out the rest !!!!

To not factor in POS and make an investment assumption like you just did is a kinder garden level of error but it's not an error is it  Grin

ION was a still is a great investment opportunity  Smiley

It's POS alright, just not the kind you're shilling for.

But it makes sense that paycoiners wouldn't be able to grasp the concept of inflation. It can't produce wealth out of thin air.

An investment opportunity that takes your BTC and gives you back less BTC is not great, no matter what hoops or PNGs it makes you jump through to get there.

ICO price: 45-55 sat. Price today: less than 20 sat. Even assuming 100% POS inflation in a year (very optimistic assumption since 100% is not really possible with >300 masternodes) that makes it a shitty investment with shitty liquidity.

So when is the Gravity Complete Edition coming? Or that Facebook thing you shilled recently?
It's inflation busting day in 8 days... watch ION coin inflation drop and the demand/price should rise...

Aside from bots trading with themselves, what is the actual use for the coin? You know, like you can buy shit with BTC, or gamble ETH away via smart contracts, or mine and dump LTC, what can you actually do with ION? i.e. the "demand" part - what is it and why would it rise?

Ahh Suchmoon stilling trolling 10/10 for effort 0/10 for result.

This time last year you wrote.......

So in answer to your last comment.......

To early to say now if ION is a success but it's looking good, this is just year 1 of a long term project......

The project still has a long way to go but if you look at the value of ION the team are on right track. This time last year ION was only available on an internal exchange and it was selling for around $.16. Now looking at Bittrex the current ask is $.52

Next year anything less than $2 I would consider ION/IONOMY is taking a step backwards even though it would yield me a massive profit  Smiley it's no way near this coins potential

Funny how you choose to answer a post from a year ago and not the one from today  Smiley

You also said you'll ask questions if Gravity is not released by January. Did you ask questions? Here is what I think will happen next year: you'll be shamelessly shilling whatever failure the "team" is involved in at that time, no matter if ION is $2, or $0.02, or gone and replaced with something else.

How about something easier - when is Gravity going to be "complete"? It's been nearly 12 months, that like 120 dog years in mobile gaming.

The project still has a long way to go but if you look at the value of ION the team are on right track. This time last year ION was only available on an internal exchange and it was selling for around $.16. Now looking at Bittrex the current ask is $.52

public exchange:
jun 8   2016 - 41k sats
jun 9   2016 - 69k sats
jun 14 2016 - 34k sats

may 6 2017 - 34k sat
s

2.4 million new coins that mostly went to the owners of the premine for their 'great' work on crypto gravity. contender for top 10 worst platformers of the year rated by retention rate or average iaps

well theres one positive - at least you can dump your stakes on unsuspecting victims now Grin it was impossible last year due to daily volume

You're supposed to use dollar math when BTC goes up, and BTC math when BTC goes down. Otherwise you'll hurt paycoiners' feelings.

BTC price according to http://www.coindesk.com/price/
jun 8   2016 - $538.10
jun 9   2016 - $576.45
jun 14 2016 - $685.99

may 6 2017 - $1,528.49

may 19 2017 = $1,945.95

ION is a terrible investment no matter what these shilling whales say.

Your assement is correct if ION were a POW coin but it's not it's POS  Smiley

Imagine you bought 20k ION last year and created a master node  Grin Grin Grin  Every ION minted would have been pure profit which as the BTC price increased...... you can figure out the rest !!!!

To not factor in POS and make an investment assumption like you just did is a kinder garden level of error but it's not an error is it  Grin

ION was a still is a great investment opportunity  Smiley

Well, it looks like shark did too good a job convincing other suckers investors to start masternodes, so it became harder for them to generate rewards.

Good news for MN owners, the Ionomy LTD is shutting down the MNs that were being used to support the 12 month XPY Stakers The "harder to generate reward" is due to current decrease in the ION block reward (as per schedule of the white paper). I expect the number of MNs to increase as the coin migrates from staker to Masternodes...

So which is it, shutting down or increasing?

There has been a drop in number of MNs to 330 (shut down)

Increase on it's way over the next 2-3 days
[/quote]

UPDATE: There are now 362 Masternode and still increasing. The coins are moving from the small investors to the strong investor who is using the ION coin to invest in MNs.
legendary
As a big investor in ION, a game centric coin, you don't care about the game play stats? Kind of foolish if you ask me. Then again, you are an ION whale, says a lot. You base your decisions on hopes and dreams, not transparent, factual information.

Today what I care about the most is ecosystem. Do Ionomy have the systems and processes in place to support their business intent. i.e. ION market buyback.

The information you ask for is nice to have but at this stage tells me nothing I don't know already  Smiley

Except they don't have players who are supposed to pay for the buyback. And seriously, "systems and processes"? They couldn't even get a dedicated deposit address for the funds.

As a big investor in ION, I am more interested in using factual information to guide me thru a successful investment. The USD price that is displayed by different ION services and market is a good indicator

The pump is over Sharky. Try to keep up.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
As a big investor in ION, a game centric coin, you don't care about the game play stats? Kind of foolish if you ask me. Then again, you are an ION whale, says a lot. You base your decisions on hopes and dreams, not transparent, factual information.

Today what I care about the most is ecosystem. Do Ionomy have the systems and processes in place to support their business intent. i.e. ION market buyback.

The information you ask for is nice to have but at this stage tells me nothing I don't know already  Smiley

As a big investor in ION, I am more interested in using factual information to guide me thru a successful investment. The USD price that is displayed by different ION services and market is a good indicator

Some of the xpy stakes investors got on xpy.io before the swap are cashing in on a profit
https://ion.community/topic/55/paycoin-investors-exit-the-ionomy-vision-with-100-profit

The information you ask for is nice to have but at this stage tells me nothing I don't know already  Smiley
It's inflation busting day in 8 days... watch ION coin inflation drop and the demand/price should rise...

Aside from bots trading with themselves, what is the actual use for the coin? You know, like you can buy shit with BTC, or gamble ETH away via smart contracts, or mine and dump LTC, what can you actually do with ION? i.e. the "demand" part - what is it and why would it rise?

Ahh Suchmoon stilling trolling 10/10 for effort 0/10 for result.

This time last year you wrote.......

So in answer to your last comment.......

To early to say now if ION is a success but it's looking good, this is just year 1 of a long term project......

Next year anything less than $2 I would consider ION/IONOMY is taking a step backwards even though it would yield me a massive profit  Smiley it's no way near this coins potential

Funny how you choose to answer a post from a year ago and not the one from today  Smiley

You also said you'll ask questions if Gravity is not released by January. Did you ask questions? Here is what I think will happen next year: you'll be shamelessly shilling whatever failure the "team" is involved in at that time, no matter if ION is $2, or $0.02, or gone and replaced with something else.

How about something easier - when is Gravity going to be "complete"? It's been nearly 12 months, that like 120 dog years in mobile gaming.

public exchange:
jun 8   2016 - 41k sats
jun 9   2016 - 69k sats
jun 14 2016 - 34k sats

may 6 2017 - 34k sat
s

2.4 million new coins that mostly went to the owners of the premine for their 'great' work on crypto gravity. contender for top 10 worst platformers of the year rated by retention rate or average iaps

well theres one positive - at least you can dump your stakes on unsuspecting victims now Grin it was impossible last year due to daily volume

You're supposed to use dollar math when BTC goes up, and BTC math when BTC goes down. Otherwise you'll hurt paycoiners' feelings.

BTC price according to http://www.coindesk.com/price/
jun 8   2016 - $538.10
jun 9   2016 - $576.45
jun 14 2016 - $685.99

may 6 2017 - $1,528.49

may 19 2017 = $1,945.95

ION is a terrible investment no matter what these shilling whales say.
Jump to: