Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 254. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
words

Don't flatter yourself. My only interest in you is your lies, so as long as you keep doing that you'll have my attention.

Some classy slack arguing going on, good showing for new investors. If you don't agree with the core 10 or so people they bully and gang up on you. And they sit and complain cause BitcoinTalk is harsh. News flash, ION slack is the same damn thing. I'm no wall of awesomeness, but it's pretty pitiful they think they are high and mighty and nice but treat users, ahem, potential customers, like dicks if they don't agree that ION is awesome.

I now have seen rdewilde ask two rather important questions, go ignored so he pinned it and it is still unaddressed, to my knowledge. Folks, they straight up ignore and blow off some of their most loyal followers/contributors, there's no chance they will ever be transparent to anyone outside the Ionomy.

I was browsing around ionomy slack too, had a good laugh at this bizarre fight between some random dude and some other dude's wife, and also he-who-must-not-be-named bragging about taking bitcointalk down. Not quite the level of hashtalk entertainment but funny nonetheless.

No useful info to put on the FAQ sadly. And activity seems to be down from what it was a couple of months ago.

Arrogant as well such a nice character trait..... anyway..... what lies are you talking about you Huh?

What lies have I posted that have aroused your interest Huh you must have something so please share it with everyone.... oh I know it's because I don't answer your questions I'm part of a scam..... what a joke... what a lame sad inbred reason to accuse something or someone of being a scam !!!!

A small indie developer like Supergiant (they developed a great game called Bastion), ask them what their next game is gonna be about and what their plans are to monetize it.... don't be surprised if they ignore you !!! AT A COMMERCIAL LEVEL TO BE A SUCCESS YOU DON'T DO STUFF WHICH YOU KNOW THE RETURN IS GONNA MINIMAL AND COMMERCIAL DANGERS ARE EVER PRESENT TOO.

If you don't feel conformable then don't invest that's great

Tell everyone of your concerns & fears that's great too

But please don't call me, anyone or anything a lie without facts to backup your views..... then your just being a dick.... a clever dick

Supergiant is a poor example as from what i can see they didn't solicit funds from the public to make a game. When you self fund you have that option. Any investors always have updates and transparent information. Do you think big companies would invest without info and accept being told give us money but go away if you don't like no news?

The difference here is ionomy took customer funds and said at the start they were being transparent. As of now their definition of transparency matches garzas definition of escrow when he did it himself.

sorry don't have the time to post a proper response, my posts were directed to Franz Suchmoon who called me a liar, but a couple of comments

The big big difference is Garza was a thief with intent to steal millions, the ION team aren't....... time will of course tell whose right/wrong. Anyone who thinks there is a 1% chance this is a scam should not make any investment or if you can't resist then temper your commit. At this stage irrelevant of intent this like all crypto is a high risk project so stay within your comfort zone  Smiley

1) My red flag would be end of December if the situation is the same now in January this for me would be a cause for concern. I appreciate it's difficult to set timelines when you try to create something from nothing but that kind of delay without a satisfactory explanation would for me not be good

2) No I don't agree. You see on one side you have people that show interest on the other side the ION team that are holding peoples ICO money. if something is released and it's broken, easily exploited or gives away a competitive advantage to richer more resourced competitors, for good or ill today the risk today just isn't worth it. Plus today I would rather the ICO is spent on moving their business plan forward as opposed to paying for someone to do the PR or taking a developer away from their work to stare at forums

3) The reason I picked Supergiant is they are small development team. Whenever someone says companies like Apple, EA, Samsung keep secrets the response is yes but that is because they are big. I can understand why small companies keep their cards close to their chest. Something is released and it's broken or information given gives a competitor an advantage the big company just takes a big on their share price, they learn then recover. Whereas with a small company the damage can be far worse as the pockets aren't as deep to fund a recovery. What company would you say would be a good benchmark I don't know of any that has seen success and show a level of transparency some people are demanding

here it is december early jan serious red flag
legendary
Boki crap. I had 5 posts alone just deleted cause they were apart of his thread line, and rightfully so.

i had 12 Smiley bokis on forced holiday at present though im sure he'll be back to shock us all some more.

Ban evasion makes the holiday permanent. I'm afraid boki/murica might be done for good.

When is Gravity getting released? Will korvas have to sell his IONs come January?

korvas mentioned i believe many pages ago that if gravity wasnt out in january hed have serious reservations about ion
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Boki crap. I had 5 posts alone just deleted cause they were apart of his thread line, and rightfully so.

i had 12 Smiley bokis on forced holiday at present though im sure he'll be back to shock us all some more.

Ban evasion makes the holiday permanent. I'm afraid boki/murica might be done for good.

When is Gravity getting released? Will korvas have to sell his IONs come January?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
No money for a bribe. Bribe is a very money-consuming shit, havent u known yet that trex lifted the fee?

Really? How much does it cost now? Used to be 3 BTC if I recall correctly.

BTW this thread is getting shorter for some reason. 248 pages now, was 250 just this morning.

I noticed that too. I wonder if a mod is cleaning up Boki crap or if a shill is deleting their old posts.  Roll Eyes
legendary
No money for a bribe. Bribe is a very money-consuming shit, havent u known yet that trex lifted the fee?

Really? How much does it cost now? Used to be 3 BTC if I recall correctly.

BTW this thread is getting shorter for some reason. 248 pages now, was 250 just this morning.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Market cap looks a bit sad today:

What happened to the imminent listing on Bittrex?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
So now I read that Huey and the team broke yet another promise: not all Ionomy members get to beta test the game. When are these fools gonna realize ION is nothing but lies and misdirection to get the customers BTC?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
legendary
Yobit is on it's way out according to the troll box, half the wallets are not working. sell whatever you can and get out.

Noooo!!! Why would you suggest such a thing? Remember, you lose only if you sell... if you hold it you can attach any imaginary value to it.  Grin

Sharkie, we've been through this... you can still hold or buy. Only feeble-minded dumpers sell their IONs at the first sign of trouble. True believers will endure and persevere until the floor Gravity kicks in.
Yobit is on it's way out according to the troll box, half the wallets are not working. sell whatever you can and get out.

Noooo!!! Why would you suggest such a thing? Remember, you lose only if you sell... if you hold it you can attach any imaginary value to it.  Grin

legendary

ION is very cheap today, less than 1 cent. Quickly now, WildShark, pick up some more of those coins!

ITwo steps ahead of you!!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

https://i.snag.gy/j4uJfa.jpg

ION is very cheap today, less than 1 cent. Quickly now, WildShark, pick up some more of those coins!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
either they failed to meet bittrexes "strict"  Roll Eyes requirements or they are not done reviewing the code. anyone know how long that should take? so we can gauge if its another lie

According to someone on slack, bittrex is 'lined up' but 'on hold for the game', whatever that means, so I think our good friend and resident ion PR man sharky's proud proclamations of it being 'imminent' a month or so ago were somewhat premature. Maybe he missed that bit of the super secret meeting of the whales? With YoBit looking increasingly like it's dying a death, that leaves them with just their internal exchange, not that they're all that bothered.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
ah my understanding was: whale alpha -> closed ionomy alpha -> open beta -> release. at the time projected far in the future (min 2 months)
and now they would be skipping one phase but with no definite timetable still, so i doubt they will get it out before the end of december when korvas is starting his exit plan. if thats even possible without immense losses  Cool better than nothing i guess

the ionites are looking at alternative options in the same genre. they have mentioned gamecredits a few times and matlack tried to poop on their business plan - "i dont get it"  Grin another shitcoin but at least they are going to have it in a game with millions of players + a real company

either they failed to meet bittrexes "strict"  Roll Eyes requirements or they are not done reviewing the code. anyone know how long that should take? so we can gauge if its another lie
legendary

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

legendary
total # of wallets is a good indicator of their max user base (they own a lot of them but lets ignore that). last i checked it was like 1.1k. ~50% apple products so <600 at most
do they realize that download numbers are public?

i can think of many reasons. for one there could be some other gaming coin thats gaining in popularity and they need to act. either way its a good thing to get it out as fast as they can to the public. i can understand why some bag holders are not happy because they cannot capitalize on inside information like the whales as they were promised. just another one of those fast 180° they seem to specialize in

whats pretty shocking is that they noticed this only 4 days ago? and even this information had to be tortured out of them + thanks to unpaid slack account its gone in a day or 2... this is the top notch communication you will get from them if you want to become a new bag holder

I think this is the opposite of "needing to act", it's just another excuse for a delay. Why would they need invites if it's supposed to be available for anyone to download.

I think when they refer to their user base, they mean the total number of people who have signed up to ionomy.com rather than wallet numbers. I still don't think they have thousands of active users (i.e. users that have logged in and made trades/purchased new stakers/skins etc), but they haven't released any official numbers for that platform so we have no real way of knowing. They probably have a decent collection of emails from running that platform for quite a while, though, so I guess they're hoping that a mail shot with a download link to the app stores etc will entice users who may have forgotten the platform/lost interest into downloading and testing.

I don't think we'll see the game before the years end, though, as they were talking about finalising a social media invite system before they launch the beta; we already know how long it takes to gestate these things.

According to rdw it looks like they migrated all xpy.io users to ionomy:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-teamxpy-xpy-io-linked-to-teamion-and-ionomy/1559/4250

Not that it helps much since we don't know the xpy.io numbers either.

Rumor has it that someone who dumped ION during the month of November got into top 40 of the investor competition (with a negative number). So there are fewer than 40 bagholders actually buying this shit even with all the "promotions". Or ionomy fumbled the math again. Or both.

What else could it be ?

A lie. It could very likely be a lie. Like Singapore registration. Or one game a month. Or Gravity delay due to API security, oops let's make it a better game, oops we need invite system and we just found out 4 days ago.
Jump to: