Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 256. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
I wonder how many "investors" are kicking themselves after watching the BTC chart the past few months. No wonder why Ionomy only accepts BTC for its services.  Roll Eyes

Some people think this is a make a choice scenario, do I invest in BTC or ION. This is a big mistake as BTC & ION are very different propositions.

For instance my overall $$$ investment in crypto is split 80% BTC, 15% ION & 5% a mix of other coin. In BTC I save 50% and day trade the other half. My ION investment is long term with the objective at the moment being the accumulation of ION.

So if

BTC + ION are both successful = I win big and I mean BIG

BTC is a success & ION fails = I win big

BTC Fail & ION succeed = Can't see that happening but again I win big

BTC Fail & ION Fail = I lose big

If anyone is going to focus on just one coin it should only be BTC as any other coin at least for me would be too risky.

Hopefully the answer to I wonder how many "investors" are kicking themselves after watching the BTC chart the past few months. is not many.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I wonder how many "investors" are kicking themselves after watching the BTC chart the past few months. No wonder why Ionomy only accepts BTC for its services.  Roll Eyes

Both of them?  Grin

Seriously though, it doesn't look like anyone could invest in this without blindly trusting the "team" despite the parade of red flags... so I'd say there is no kicking, they still trust the "vision" and will follow it off the cliff (or to the next incarnation of the scheme).
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I wonder how many "investors" are kicking themselves after watching the BTC chart the past few months. No wonder why Ionomy only accepts BTC for its services.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The competition for the INVESTOR of the Month has begun...
Join  the Ionomy and earn a few coins..  @ https://ionomy.com/
Translation: Ionomy wants more of your bitcoins in exchange for a useless premined altcoin with fake staking and zero transparency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
The first place winner of the November's Ionomy Investor of the Month was awarded to Wild Shark!!!

Invest in Ionomy and you could be the Investor of the Month for December and earn some extra coins...

I'm proud of you sharkie. Why would you want someone else to be the bagholder of the month? Keep buying that shit yourself. I'm told there are some cheap IONs available now that the pump is over.

@suchmoon I'm surprised that you have not asked me where the "free" ION coins came from.... will provide a ION addy soom...

@crptobuds The prize was a 1K Ionomy staker so the  evidence is not on the ION blockchain nor can I get to my IONs before 90 days...

The staker does not have a skin on it. Any suggestions of a pretty skin for it?

Biggest Investor of the Month

The competition for the INVESTOR of the Month has begun...

Join  the Ionomy and earn a few coins..  @ https://ionomy.com/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
The first place winner of the November's Ionomy Investor of the Month was awarded to Wild Shark!!!

You are either Moron of the month for throwing the most BTC after Adam "GAW Founder/Paycoin Innovator" Matlack,
or you are Shill of the month for promoting his new scam.
Which one is it?

Come on, Adam is a nice guy, he deserves free BTC for the free coins he gave away. I mean, he's followed the white paper to a T. One game per month, new innovative coin features, never before thought of staker skins and a whole lot of intransparency. I'd say he deserves more BTC. Sharkie, send him another coin or two and he'plays give you some more of the coins he generated out of thin air and didn't pay a penny for. Keep supporting Adams life, I'm sure he is appreciative of it.
legendary

You are either Moron of the month for throwing the most BTC after Adam "GAW Founder/Paycoin Innovator" Matlack,
or you are Shill of the month for promoting his new scam.
Which one is it?
legendary

It should be spelled "bum".

Invest in Ionomy and you could be the Investor of the Month for December and earn some extra coins...

I'm proud of you sharkie. Why would you want someone else to be the bagholder of the month? Keep buying that shit yourself. I'm told there are some cheap IONs available now that the pump is over.

@suchmoon I'm surprised that you have not asked me where the "free" ION coins came from.... will provide a ION addy soom...

@crptobuds The prize was a 1K Ionomy staker so the  evidence is not on the ION blockchain nor can I get to my IONs before 90 days...

legendary

https://www.google.com/search?q=turd+png&tbm=isch
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
for the skin you should put a digital representation of all the usable coins/money you gave to the "team" in exchange for 1000 ions in 90 days that you are the only person on earth that wants to buy.

legendary

legendary
HODL

Congrats to our number 1 shill for feeding the team with more BTC than anyone else out there. You truly are the number 1 idiot, WildShark.

Why don't they provide some uses for he damn coin instead of coming up with employee of the month competitions. This shit show becomes more laughable by the day!
legendary
HODL
To get the skins rolling, I made on for SHARKY'S DEPOT..

How is this supposed to help your useless premined scamcoin?

The new skins are not for the coin, they are skins that cover Ionomy staker... With this skin, the rate is doubled for the staker... it represents a feast for the investor....

Where is that magical extra staking percentage coming from? It wouldn't be from
The MN the team possesses that are filled with free ICO coins. You do realize you are giving the team BTC for something they pulled out of mid air for free. You all gotta be the dumbest lot I have ever seen.

The new skins are not for the coin, they are skins that cover Ionomy staker... With this skin, the rate is doubled for the staker... it represents a feast for the investor....
legendary

Here is one dedicated to suchmoon's cries:

They are only PNGs... Enjoy the skins!

how much are you charging for those PNGs?

they are better than PNGs you pay for on the ION site.  You should create a coin where you can convert 8 IONs for each WILDcoin.  and have a noice big ICO.  Don't forget to promise some awesome things that are always coming "soon".

At least Garza's PNGs paid people BTC, even if just for a while. The ION PNGs charge you BTC and give you ION back instead.

@CryptoBuds skins were not even created by Garza (other than his special skins).  Skins for your computer first started off with ICONs for your all programs. The crypto community started publishing the many different type of skins your miner could wear!
https://www.iontalk.net/t/custom-skins-for-halloween-stakers/258/1

Let the crypto community rule again and create a few PNGs for your own personalized skins for the Ionomy staker to wear!

Join in on the fun @ https://ionomy.com

To get the skins rolling, I made one for SHARKY'S DEPOT..
legendary
what is the functionality of masternode ?

Just holding coins? or else ?

from wan.

Half of all block rewards (11.5 ION per block) is shared among all masternodes. Which may or may not be an advantage, depending on how many masternodes there are on the network compared to regular staking wallets.

Masternodes are also supposed to provide faster block confirmations and coin mixing, no idea if that actually works with ION.

https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#masternodes
Jump to: