Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 258. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Thanks don't need to add to signature Franz is plenty. Although maybe you should add Not a Spinal Tap fan to yours incase anyone hits you with another Spinal Tap joke that you won't be aware off
You are lying in your signature, korvas128. GAW/Paycoin never received a penny from me because it was an obvious scam from the start. You, korvas128, are a liar and a shill for ION, the continuation of the XPY scam.

Okay I see you changed your signature lets have a look

Stay away from ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam.
  LIE.... don't need to go any further

I like your additional info

Beware of korvas128 and WildShark, who are Ionomy shills, because they are the biggest bagholders of XPY and ION.

Amnesti you remove yours and I'll remove mine oh and btw you spelt continuatuion wrong 

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks don't need to add to signature Franz is plenty. Although maybe you should add Not a Spinal Tap fan to yours incase anyone hits you with another Spinal Tap joke that you won't be aware off
You are lying in your signature, korvas128. GAW/Paycoin never received a penny from me because it was an obvious scam from the start. You, korvas128, are a liar and a shill for ION, the continuation of the XPY scam.
Nobody got the joke from the team. "How much more black could this be" . It is a Spinal Tap quote...Nothing to do with racism.

white guy lecturing a black guy not to take offense. classic

when can we expect confederate flag skin staker. obviously, korvas will say its only to celebrate the rich history. is it surprising matlack is from a state where they are building a confederate memorial near martin luther king jr drive

I'm not lecturing anyone I just asking a question

Why would someone who is black be offended by a black friday staker skin.

I'm white and if ION released a white staker skin I would not be offended so what's the difference

Yes suchmoon I'm ignorant to this so please educate me what's so offensive. Infact anyone who is offended by this why ?

Being white in a white majority country you (or your ancestors) are unlikely to have ever been discriminated based on your skin color. That's the difference.

The hashlet skin doesn't say "friday" anywhere on it. And your PR frontman is promoting it as "racial".

I picked up some of these racial skins to make my account pretty black and blue...

what does black skin have to do with black friday when retailers used to go from loss to profits. incorporating color red would make it tad more sensible
fast forward 1 month and your black skin is stored in your inventory with no context of a black friday. pick a random guy from the street and no one would know. would you feel comfortable looking at your skin inventory at lets say work?

it looks tone-deaf at best and clearly made by people who didnt think it trough. can you point to somewhere where this kind of thing was done in the same vein?

Exactly. Although to be fair - I don't think "red skin" would have been much of an improvement Smiley. They can avoid using certain adjectives with a product called "skin". Give it a different context. This ain't rocket surgery.

Oh well it's out the bag now.............. the black friday skin is a tribute to spinal tap

How much more black could this be?

Answer is none, none more black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6fwfBKCIQ

Racist  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you trolls  Grin Grin Grin Grin every trick in the book  Grin Grin Grin Grin   

It's good to know that racism is just a trick to you dear whales. The ionomy project surely has a bright future with "jokes" like that. Ha ha.

I speak for ME not on behalf of the whales

Of course I'm not a racist. I'm laughing at you and cryptobuds trying to put a racist slant on ION's black friday skin  Grin.

Hmmm I wonder why you would do that Huh You should look up Spinal Tap it's comedy gold

You're trying too hard. It's not ILLEGAL to be racist, or misogynist, or homophobic, or any other kind of bigot (although some applications of said bigotry might be illegal, such as discrimination, but that's not what we're talking about here). It's also not illegal to be an ignorant doofus like the creator of that "skin" or the whale claiming that it can't be offensive because reasons.

Such mishaps occur quite often in marketing, it's all about how it's handled. This shows quite clearly where ionomy stands on the subject. Nice work guys.

"Of course I'm not a racist."

Of course. You should put that in your signature because it's not immediately obvious.

Nobody got the joke from the team. "How much more black could this be" . It is a Spinal Tap quote...Nothing to do with racism.

when can we expect confederate flag skin staker. obviously, korvas will say its only to celebrate the rich history. is it surprising matlack is from a state where they are building a confederate memorial near martin luther king jr drive

I'm white and if ION released a white staker skin I would not be offended so what's the difference

Yes suchmoon I'm ignorant to this so please educate me what's so offensive. Infact anyone who is offended by this why ?

Being white in a white majority country you (or your ancestors) are unlikely to have ever been discriminated based on your skin color. That's the difference.

The hashlet skin doesn't say "friday" anywhere on it. And your PR frontman is promoting it as "racial".

I picked up some of these racial skins to make my account pretty black and blue...

what does black skin have to do with black friday when retailers used to go from loss to profits. incorporating color red would make it tad more sensible
fast forward 1 month and your black skin is stored in your inventory with no context of a black friday. pick a random guy from the street and no one would know. would you feel comfortable looking at your skin inventory at lets say work?

it looks tone-deaf at best and clearly made by people who didnt think it trough. can you point to somewhere where this kind of thing was done in the same vein?

Exactly. Although to be fair - I don't think "red skin" would have been much of an improvement Smiley. They can avoid using certain adjectives with a product called "skin". Give it a different context. This ain't rocket surgery.

Oh well it's out the bag now.............. the black friday skin is a tribute to spinal tap

Racist  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you trolls  Grin Grin Grin Grin every trick in the book  Grin Grin Grin Grin   

Because I'm offended by it, since the team obviously didn't explain what it was about, it's a fucking trick?HuhHuh

Fuck your man, is all I have to say to you. You're an ignorant fuck. You don't know how I feel, quit fuckin trying to rationalize. The team could have presented his much better, but they didn't. Then you have WildShark suggesting a red skin instead. Like it's fucking funny. Tells a lot about your fucking team. Ignorant as fuck.

Apparently, in your world, race is a joke. Guess what? I take it seriously. You tryin g to rationalize it is even more offensive. You really don't have a clue do you? You think this is a fucking joke, don't you? If so, kindly FUCK OFF!!!

Because I'm offended by it, since the team obviously didn't explain what it was about, it's a fucking trick?HuhHuh

You not the sharpest tool in the tool box are you and your definitely not a Spinal Tap fan. You got this so wrong that instead of saying sorry I got it wrong you say it's a fucking trick. For someone that doesn't care about their credibility it sure looks like you trying to save face. 

Fuck your man, is all I have to say to you

My reply is in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice 'No fuck you asshole'

You're an ignorant fuck

I am but not as ignorant as you though

You don't know how I feel, quit fuckin trying to rationalize.

I do, you feel a fool and are lashing out. Not sorry if I try to rationalize everything. People very rarely do stuff randomly there is a reason for pretty much everything for instance why would you play the racist card.

The team could have presented his much better, but they didn't.

Your not the target market

Then you have WildShark suggesting a red skin instead. Like it's fucking funny

It is funny because if everyone thought like you then probably half the colors in the color spectrum would have a racist connotation.

Tells a lot about your fucking team. Ignorant as fuck.

Actually it says a lot more about you  Grin

Apparently, in your world, race is a joke. Guess what? I take it seriously. You tryin g to rationalize it is even more offensive. You really don't have a clue do you? You think this is a fucking joke, don't you? If so, kindly FUCK OFF!!!

Racism is no joke
your a fucking joke, playing the racist card trying to accuse ION which by the way is made up of people from all over the world as being a racist company is the joke I find so funny

Why should I fuck off, that would mean I wouldn't get to converse with nice people like you
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

It's good to know that racism is just a trick to you dear whales. The ionomy project surely has a bright future with "jokes" like that. Ha ha.

Of course I'm not a racist. I'm laughing at you and cryptobuds trying to put a racist slant on ION's black friday skin  Grin.

Hmmm I wonder why you would do that Huh You should look up Spinal Tap it's comedy gold

You're trying too hard. It's not ILLEGAL to be racist, or misogynist, or homophobic, or any other kind of bigot (although some applications of said bigotry might be illegal, such as discrimination, but that's not what we're talking about here). It's also not illegal to be an ignorant doofus like the creator of that "skin" or the whale claiming that it can't be offensive because reasons.

Such mishaps occur quite often in marketing, it's all about how it's handled. This shows quite clearly where ionomy stands on the subject. Nice work guys.

"Of course I'm not a racist."

Of course. You should put that in your signature because it's not immediately obvious.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
oh yes, a red skin would be as stupid. red background (loss) with a black stock arrow (profit) would at least have something to do with black friday and trading ... or simply just write it out in the middle instead of an ancient movie quote

mistakes happen so fix them but no they went on the defense. the ionites had a great laugh at their slack about this. speaks volumes of their character

if you feel like honoring the film just add a black friday logo/text so there is a context in your skin inventory

reminds me of this gawesome intel ad
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Looks like that desperate pump attempt was just as unsuccessful as the one in September.
24 hour trading volume is back to zero point zilch, and the price is lower than during the ICO again. Congratulations.

Shop and pickup some Site Goodies:

Again, the team fishing for more BTC from the loyal Ionites.

WildShark, you stated "why would anyone want anything other than ION?". Well, why doesn't the team want it? Why won't the team accept their own coin?HuhHuh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Looks like that desperate pump attempt was just as unsuccessful as the one in September.
24 hour trading volume is back to zero point zilch, and the price is lower than during the ICO again. Congratulations.

Shop and pickup some Site Goodies:
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 742

Oh yeah, fuck you with such jokes. In crypto is no place for racism and it is you who constantly pushes discussion towards racism. This is already public instignation based on someone's race or religionn. There are enough threads on bitcointalk about that, go there after such agenda. ION is full of people of different nations and colors which speak more than one language. This is the case for every project cryptoworld.

You are very stupid person bringing racism into this thread, very stupid! You dont have respect of your own origins. Most racists like you are racists because they are simply too stupid to know that it's wrong, and especially as agenda. Fuck you with such retarded jokes. Please practice as much fascism as you want with your husband but dont wonder if people do behave to you like everybody should behave to brainless, educationless people like you. You discteted everything completly, everything what you have ever done. In life, people mostly get what they look for, Ganza is not a good human being, but honestly, you are same piece of shit using same method.
Activity: 1344
To redeem 100 points doesn't that mean you need to spend $300+ within the game to get those points (not sure the exact amount, I just know it is a lot )

As it stands now you need to spend $1k+ to become a "founder" so you could find out how much you need to spend to earn those points.

BTW the bitcoin price for 150 electrons seems to be deep into the stupid territory... the most they could generate via hashlet boosts is maybe 10-20% of that price.

Here we have suchmoon promoting the need for more Ionomy Founders... and giving advice on purchasing Electrons..

Purchase your Atoms to become a Founder @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Join Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com/
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Fuck your man, is all I have to say to you. You're an ignorant fuck. You don't know how I feel, quit fuckin trying to rationalize. The team could have presented his much better, but they didn't. Then you have WildShark suggesting a red skin instead. Like it's fucking funny. Tells a lot about your fucking team. Ignorant as fuck.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

Isn't this "contest" basically a company planned pump n dump? Don't tell me after the contest is over that people aren't gonna sell their IONs so they can finally realize some profit. Well, there is paycoiner logic in play here. You haven't lost if you haven't sold...

New Skin:

Adds 11% to your base rate.. double rate if you apply Electrons

Are you fucking kidding me? A black skin? I'm African American and I take great offense to this. What kind of ignorant, bigotted fucks are running that "organization"? Please remove this post.

Why are you so offended by a black skin ?

Do you know what black Friday is ?

This Black Skin was offered as a Black Friday only deal why do you think that is ?

Suchmoon & CryptoBuds what has the color Black ever done for you both to be so offended by Black ?

For a Black Friday promotion what color would you have prefered. Would grey have been acceptable as it would be half white & half black.

or

How about you mixed white and black together and the split was 11 % Black 89% White to reflect the APR of 11%. would that be an okay level of Black or would you prefer 89% Black 11% white.

or

It was based on surface area. As a percentage of space how much Black would you allow on the skin. If the Black or the White weren't 50/50 split would the color with the least amount of space be interpreted as being inferior to the other i.e. Black is better than White or vice versa.

More importantly though........... Did you mothers drop you both on your heads when you were a baby as this would explain a lot.

And what does the fact that your African American got to do with a Black Friday skin.

Thank you for your ignorant response.

Why is it ignorant ?
Thank you for your ignorant response.

+1 man. This fucker is going to really lose his shirt. Idiot.

Am I how so ?
Jump to: