Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 257. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 250
what is the functionality of masternode ?

Just holding coins? or else ?

from wan.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
WildShark: you stated something along the lines of "why would anyone want anything other than ION?", anyone being the key word there. Why doesn't the team accept it for all their promotions? Or for anything at all for that matter? It seems that you lied again in that statement. The team clearly doesn't want ION.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
and once again, this is how scams look today: http://www.norbloc.com/

Ionomy is not scam. Suchmoon lies a lot. Suchmoon would not want speak directly with Adam, she could have done this any time. I guess Adam would not like to speak to her at all as she is nobody for ionomy and not a investor or contributor. As well as you took care to spread false allegations against ionomy, on the same way you spreaded how unimportant is to reply to such people. Bitcointalk should be platform for discussion. They achived their goals here with 0 efforts. They only opened a thread and thats it.

Suchmoon and others promoted them now for over 200 pages. And what do we have? They are still full of money, they are still working, they are still replying. Thats big difference to you suchmoon. You do not cooperate, you only want and want Smiley, who keeps you so unsatisfied Smiley, just talk to this person, explain your problem.

Back to main question. Why do you hate Adam? If you reply that you dont, what is it? How would you describe it? I wouldnt say that you in your dreams are to fall in love with him with Franzl reporting about this pr0mo Smiley here. What or who do you hate on ION? Did Adam do anything to you?
Hey, we have the next connection.

As KNC is connected to ionomy (KNC->Ganza->GAW->Paycoin->Ionomy), what do you say to these roots of this butthurted evil of this thread?

Suchmoon and others, look, Ganza is in jail, he does not scam. Everybody of you ducks "I will let them know.....". And what happens in real ducks? KNC stole, brought hate over a guy to make GAW and rub everybody of you. Now the same people do this:

NORBLOCK

They are full of KNC management and people who worked for KNC. Who do you protect here? Look over your shoulder, everywhere scam and you stick in this thread. Do something usefull for community trolls.

And, who is the next Ganza?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@CryptoBuds skins were not even created by Garza (other than his special skins).  Skins for your computer first started off with ICONs for your all programs. The crypto community started publishing the many different type of skins your miner could wear!
https://www.iontalk.net/t/custom-skins-for-halloween-stakers/258/1

Let the crypto community rule again and create a few PNGs for your own personalized skins for the Ionomy staker to wear!

Join in on the fun @ https://ionomy.com

Shark is lying. "Skins for my computer" first started off with post-it notes on my IBM XT back in 1984.

Don't trust Shark or any ionomy whales, they lie a lot. But if you enjoy giving your money to liars then take a second mortgage and put it all into ionomy.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Here is one dedicated to suchmoon's cries:

They are only PNGs... Enjoy the skins!

how much are you charging for those PNGs?

they are better than PNGs you pay for on the ION site.  You should create a coin where you can convert 8 IONs for each WILDcoin.  and have a noice big ICO.  Don't forget to promise some awesome things that are always coming "soon".

At least Garza's PNGs paid people BTC, even if just for a while. The ION PNGs charge you BTC and give you ION back instead.

@CryptoBuds skins were not even created by Garza (other than his special skins).  Skins for your computer first started off with ICONs for your all programs. The crypto community started publishing the many different type of skins your miner could wear!

Let the crypto community rule again and create a few PNGs for your own personalized skins for the Ionomy staker to wear!

Hilarious. Thanks for the comedy again, WildShark.
Activity: 1344

they are better than PNGs you pay for on the ION site.  You should create a coin where you can convert 8 IONs for each WILDcoin.  and have a noice big ICO.  Don't forget to promise some awesome things that are always coming "soon".

At least Garza's PNGs paid people BTC, even if just for a while. The ION PNGs charge you BTC and give you ION back instead.

Join in on the fun @ https://ionomy.com
I lost almost all my money on this shitty investment.

I cant understand why people even care about thei shitcoin anymore.

It boggles me.

Which exactly? Do you speak now about GAW, Paycoin or Ionomy? Or did you invest in all of them?

EDIT: You dont have to reply if your name has been published/is still published. Do you aprove publishing these names even if those lost like you did? Is it right to let frustration its run on innocent people? I did not see you until now posting here and I would like to hear your opinion as you say that you lost.

I assume you speak about GAW. What has GAW to do with Ionomy? Maybe its me missing the link, but somehow trolls have their difficulties to prove it, they are faster in disgracing themself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I lost almost all my money on this shitty investment.

I cant understand why people even care about thei shitcoin anymore.

It boggles me.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Still waiting for WildShark to comment on why the "team" doesn't accept ION for anything while he stated "Why would anyone want anything other than ION". He's a walking contradiction.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

you spelt continuatuion wrong  

You're lying again. Not nice. I will not invest in ionomy now.

You invest your time in Ionomy now by documenting the Bitcointalk question and answers for the crypto community... Look forward to the update of suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document... been over a month now and you have received more ION information..

You're lying again. I do not have a "Bitcointalk ION agenda document". I will not invest in ionomy now for sure.

I made a special skin for suchmoon... calling it the White "Wild" Moon!!!

Nice design, but useless like a Hashlet PNG.

legendary

You invest your time in Ionomy now by documenting the Bitcointalk question and answers for the crypto community... Look forward to the update of suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document... been over a month now and you have received more ION information..

You're lying again. I do not have a "Bitcointalk ION agenda document". I will not invest in ionomy now for sure.

Nice design, but useless like a Hashlet PNG.

legendary
Why did Ionomy founder Adam Huey Matlack use badges that said "Paycoin Innovator" and "GAW Founder" on Hashtalk if he didn't have anything to do with GAW and Paycoin? Korvas128, can you please explain that?

http://archive.is/pEsCb

Your post is off topic FRANZ. Like 90% of your others. Maybe take that post to suchmoons thread that was opened,thanks.
Why would a question about the founder of Ionomy be "off topic" in the Ionomy thread?
Your signature still contains a lie, Rick_James. GAW never received a penny from me. You're a liar, Rick.
legendary

legendary

Also someone fucked the investment competition. Definitely will not invest now.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Thanks don't need to add to signature Franz is plenty. Although maybe you should add Not a Spinal Tap fan to yours incase anyone hits you with another Spinal Tap joke that you won't be aware off
You are lying in your signature, korvas128. GAW/Paycoin never received a penny from me because it was an obvious scam from the start. You, korvas128, are a liar and a shill for ION, the continuation of the XPY scam.

Okay I see you changed your signature lets have a look

Stay away from ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam. LIE.... don't need to go any further

How exactly is that a lie? Isn't Adam Huey Matlack the guy who praised the GAW/Paycoin scam here? http://archive.is/pEsCb
And didn't Adam Huey Matlack use the badges "GAW Founder" and "Paycoin Innovator" on Hashtalk for months?

So explain to me how Huey was not involved in GAW/Paycoin and ION is not the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam.
Everything I posted in my signature is true.

Amnesti you remove yours and I'll remove mine oh and btw you spelt continuatuion wrong 
Why would I care about you removing your signature? It's obvious that you are a liar and can not be taken seriously.

Why would I care about removing my signature? It's obvious that you are a liar and cannot be taken seriously.

9 months now and your still going strong. Wondering when your going to transition from it's a scam to it's a crap investment  Smiley No rush though take your time.
legendary
Thanks don't need to add to signature Franz is plenty. Although maybe you should add Not a Spinal Tap fan to yours incase anyone hits you with another Spinal Tap joke that you won't be aware off
You are lying in your signature, korvas128. GAW/Paycoin never received a penny from me because it was an obvious scam from the start. You, korvas128, are a liar and a shill for ION, the continuation of the XPY scam.

Okay I see you changed your signature lets have a look

Stay away from ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam. LIE.... don't need to go any further

How exactly is that a lie? Isn't Adam Huey Matlack the guy who praised the GAW/Paycoin scam here? http://archive.is/pEsCb
And didn't Adam Huey Matlack use the badges "GAW Founder" and "Paycoin Innovator" on Hashtalk for months?

So explain to me how Huey was not involved in GAW/Paycoin and ION is not the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam.
Everything I posted in my signature is true.

Amnesti you remove yours and I'll remove mine oh and btw you spelt continuatuion wrong 
Why would I care about you removing your signature? It's obvious that you are a liar and can not be taken seriously.
Jump to: