Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 45. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
But I also understand the secrecy ion/ionomy have in revealing too much information about their plans as some big competitors have now woken up to the fact gaming represents a big opportunity. Something ION/IONOMY saw and have been working on for almost 3 years.

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow. Also Rumble Arena: Super Smash Legends the first 3rd party game has just been released. It's been out a week now and has already seen  1000+ downloads on Google play. All it takes is 1 or 2 titles to gain some traction and ion/ionomy win big from market exposure, margin & revenue perspectives which will add more value to ION.  
I was unaware of the release of "first 3rd party game". Glad to see forward progress in the ionomy Vision on the gaming side for the coin. This hoax that you have to keep up about revealing information about the secret ionomy plans is rubbish. Your not very good about keeping that secret if you read your last paragraph giving the game plan away Huh The  project is undervalued because no one knows when the Team will poop out an ionomy product and what that product will functionally contain with the hope that the product is "acceptable" to the ION and ionomy communities. Confess up to there is no establish secret plan and let's move forward by releasing some substance to the public. The plan is a year behind in being executed because of lack of resources to tackle an changing development schedule.

You might find that reveling information about your business plan would actually bring in more ION investors to the game! Your hope of a title game  being produced by this team in the next ten years is slim to none.

In 3 months, the value of the ION coin will drop with the Block Reward being reduced. Could you please point me to the ION White Paper that describes the Block Reward schedule for year 5 of the ION Blockchain?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
P1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors

I would disagree on this point. The current value  of ION coin is representative by a current price on Bittrex exchange and the Ionomy LTD market. Over the last 4 years, the price has changed with the market value investors where making at that time. The price is still a good indicator of ION value and currently the value is decreasing with value below the 50 cents mark. Until more substance is brought forth into the ionomy Vision, the value will continue to fall.

When I compare ions accomplishments with some other coins that have much higher market caps but offer nothing apart from a pump n dump opportunity Ion is undervalued.

This is not a surprise though because a) the crypto market is going through a massive reconciliation phase and b) ION/Ionomy focus has been on development & implementation not promotion.  

I 100% agree with your comment of
Until more substance is brought forth into the ionomy Vision, the value will continue to fall.
But I also understand the secrecy ion/ionomy have in revealing too much information about their plans as some big competitors have now woken up to the fact gaming represents a big opportunity. Something ION/IONOMY saw and have been working on for almost 3 years.

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow. Also Rumble Arena: Super Smash Legends the first 3rd party game has just been released. It's been out a week now and has already seen  1000+ downloads on Google play. All it takes is 1 or 2 titles to gain some traction and ion/ionomy win big from market exposure, margin & revenue perspectives which will add more value to ION. Today ION have a time to market advantage which if your an early bird investor is an opportunity for you too. Smiley

I would disagree on this point. The current value  of ION coin is representative by a current price on Bittrex exchange and the Ionomy LTD market. Over the last 4 years, the price has changed with the market value investors where making at that time. The price is still a good indicator of ION value and currently the value is decreasing with value below the 50 cents mark. Until more substance is brought forth into the ionomy Vision, the value will continue to fall.

Can I also list some points for discussion too ? maybe do one each.

Which point would you like to discuss first
There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...

For now nothing really springs to mind so lets go with point 1. Smiley

At what stage is the project now? can anybody tell me, thanks,

The new ionomy platform has been launched. 2 in house games released. First 3rd party developer game just launched on google play, IOS not far behind. New HTML5 wallet soon to be open beta, XDM roll-out plan, sharenodes, etc... lots going on.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition. If your an early bird investor this is a nice place to be as the coin is still heavily undervalued when you consider there is actually a business plan behind ion as opposed to it 3 years ago being just a good idea  Smiley

This project is one year behind in implementing their business plan. They now lack the funding to cover final development of their decaying plan and catch up to the current level in the crypto market. Only with the infusion of additional assets (Dark Matter and "Worthless" Tokens). This will bring new hope to the ionomy project.

There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

P3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
P4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
P6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
P7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
P8. Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
P9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
P10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
P11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

if you have no points to add, let's start with number P1... please discuss why you think the ION coin is "still heavily undervalued"

4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...
Comment from members of Wild's Depot research and development team on Ionomy project:

"I’ve said it before, I’ll probably say it again - this team are not good enough at marketing to make this product work, even if it was compelling enough to attract large numbers of people (which it isn’t). They’ve launched an incredibly niche product into an already struggling market, with very little in the way of advertising other than the usual insipid tweets. It looks flash and new and I’m sure it works wonderfully but this will always be a platform with very little appeal to those outside of the tiny niche of people who already use it.
Once again, swing and a miss."

Once again tell your friend that the ICO money ionomy generated has been spent on development. For instance the HTML5 wallet doesn't take a week to develop it takes months and guess what it costs money...... the new platform again takes months to develop and again guess what it costs money too....... the list goes on. As of now I would say that Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option

What I don't see (in the public eye) is any growth of investors in the project beyond the current ionomy cult. Crying about not have money to finance a decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation that is known to cost more for the life cycle of the ION project. There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation. Have you spent any money on the ION White Paper that documents the impact/usage to the ION coin and ionomy ecosystem?

Hitting established Milestones on time with good product content shows healthy project... and usually leads to justification for additional funding for project vision

Your project lacks proper substance and is reflected by the number of defects in design causing the Ionomy product to have to be re-written many times. How time have you redone the Ionomy Studio games? I don't disagree that you have foolishly spent all your project budget and need more funds!

Lets discuss........How about you add some substance to back up your claims  Grin Grin Grin.  Where is your ION project documentation hiding at?

I will start the ionomy project list and throw in the first two. Please refer to the item number when responding with discussion.

Okay I'll respond to each one by number.

You've made quite a list so don't expect me to respond quickly as I'm a busy A.I. person but I'll do my best.

The fact that you've so far ignored my requests for you to elaborate on points you've already made kinda indicates to me that your full of shit but I could be wrong. You do realise though that discussion is a 2 way street and all we are doing is sharing opinions Smiley we don't need to agree on stuff

I am interested in this being a professional exchange of information relating to the current status of the ION Blockchain and ionomy ecosystem for ionomy project. Please avoid your colorful comments about my character and try to keep focus on the item being discussed. I encourage you to add items to list before discussion begins. The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

ionomy cult members, ION DEVs and the The ION Core Team are encouraged to participate!

Okay sounds good but again the ground rules cut both ways which means no more ionomy cult rubbish.

Which point would you like to discuss first ?
Comment from members of Wild's Depot research and development team on Ionomy project:

"I’ve said it before, I’ll probably say it again - this team are not good enough at marketing to make this product work, even if it was compelling enough to attract large numbers of people (which it isn’t). They’ve launched an incredibly niche product into an already struggling market, with very little in the way of advertising other than the usual insipid tweets. It looks flash and new and I’m sure it works wonderfully but this will always be a platform with very little appeal to those outside of the tiny niche of people who already use it.

Once again tell your friend that the ICO money ionomy generated has been spent on development. For instance the HTML5 wallet doesn't take a week to develop it takes months and guess what it costs money...... the new platform again takes months to develop and again guess what it costs money too....... the list goes on. As of now I would say that Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option

What I don't see (in the public eye) is any growth of investors in the project beyond the current ionomy cult. Crying about not have money to finance a decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation that is known to cost more for the life cycle of the ION project. There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation. Have you spent any money on the ION White Paper that documents the impact/usage to the ION coin and ionomy ecosystem?

Hitting established Milestones on time with good product content shows healthy project... and usually leads to justification for additional funding for project vision

Your project lacks proper substance and is reflected by the number of defects in design causing the Ionomy product to have to be re-written many times. How time have you redone the Ionomy Studio games? I don't disagree that you have foolishly spent all your project budget and need more funds!

Lets discuss........How about you add some substance to back up your claims  Grin Grin Grin.  Where is your ION project documentation hiding at?

I will start the ionomy project list and throw in the first two. Please refer to the item number when responding with discussion.

You've made quite a list so don't expect me to respond quickly as I'm a busy A.I. person but I'll do my best.

The fact that you've so far ignored my requests for you to elaborate on points you've already made kinda indicates to me that your full of shit but I could be wrong. You do realise though that discussion is a 2 way street and all we are doing is sharing opinions Smiley we don't need to agree on stuff

I am interested in this being a professional exchange of information relating to the current status of the ION Blockchain and ionomy ecosystem for ionomy project. Please avoid your colorful comments about my character and try to keep focus on the item being discussed. I encourage you to add items to list before discussion begins. The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

ionomy cult members, ION DEVs and the The ION Core Team are encouraged to participate!

As your an ex weapons designer my guess is you've had an education so I'm pretty sure your formatting is deliberate..... Your a mass debating yourself but trying to make out I'm mass debating you.

Why the format ?? Why are you mass debating yourself...

This is what I wrote

What part don't you understand ?? Where do I moan about money Huh to finance a decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation that is known to cost more for the life cycle of the ION project..... this is just fluff... where is the data to back up your opinion.

And finally..

Your project lacks proper substance and is reflected by the number of defects in design/code causing the Ionomy product to have to be re-written many times. How time have you redone the Ionomy Studio games? I don't disagree that you have foolishly spent all your project budget and need more funds!

Lets discuss........How about you add some substance to back up your claims  Grin Grin Grin.  Where is your ION project documentation hiding at?

I will start your list and throw in the first one:

What defects in design/code be specific. Concerning Ionomy Game studios again be specific what are you talking about Gravity ?? I never said Ionomy foolishly spent all their project budget that's you mass debating yourself again.

Concerning substance again be more specific what claims am I making ??

I will start your list and throw in the first two:
Comment from member of Wild's Depot research and development team on Ionomy project:

Is it you saying it again on behalf of your member or is this your member repeating themselves ? Either way my answer is still the same  Smiley

The new ionomy platform has been launched. 2 in house games released. First 3rd party developer game just launched on google play, IOS not far behind. New HTML5 wallet soon to be open beta, XDM roll-out plan, sharenodes, etc... lots going on.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition. If your an early bird investor this is a nice place to be as the coin is still heavily undervalued when you consider there is actually a business plan behind ion as opposed to it 3 years ago being just a good idea  Smiley

This project is one year behind in implementing their business plan. They now lack the funding to cover final development of their decaying plan and catch up to the current level in the crypto market. Only with the infusion of additional assets (Dark Matter and "Worthless" Tokens). This will bring new hope to the ionomy project.

They lack the funding to cover final development of their decaying plan and catch up to the current level in the crypto market.... WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH  Only with the infusion of additional assets (Dark Matter and "Worthless" Tokens). This will bring new hope to the ionomy project..... WHAT AN EVEN BIGGER LOAD OF RUBBISH..

Lets discuss........How about you add some substance to back up your claims  Grin Grin Grin.

Comment from member of Wild's Depot research and development team on Ionomy project:

They lack the funding to cover final development of their decaying plan and catch up to the current level in the crypto market.... WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH  Only with the infusion of additional assets (Dark Matter and "Worthless" Tokens). This will bring new hope to the ionomy project..... WHAT AN EVEN BIGGER LOAD OF RUBBISH..

Lets discuss........How about you add some substance to back up your claims  Grin Grin Grin.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition. If your an early bird investor this is a nice place to be as the coin is still heavily undervalued when you consider there is actually a business plan behind ion as opposed to it 3 years ago being just a good idea  Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is the ION team attending WorldCryptoCon?

We have some leaders on the team and community members that would like to meet ION team members

-SetupMasternodes.com

I don't think they attended the event as I know that some of the ion team were in Ireland a few days before attending a blockchain conference. If you want to speak to the team I suggest you make contact via discord or send them a mail via support  Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
is the ION team attending WorldCryptoCon?

We have some leaders on the team and community members that would like to meet ION team members

-SetupMasternodes.com
Pages:
Jump to: