Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 430. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If you have a problem with my posts, report them to the mods. You saying that Matlack's past has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread does absolutely nothing to me except make me question your intelligence, but I will not speak any further on that since that is definitely off topic for ionomy (unless you are a developer for the coin)

lol, no, I am not going to report it. I quoted your post for one purpose, next post after I posted you bitcointalk rules, you just follow them and break it. Why do you do it? Does this make you more trustworthy?

Now this is amazing, you want to question my inteligence  Grin ?

I am really sorry that you keep meaning as very important job, I mean something like this Smiley, please use your time more usefull, life is wonderfull

I was reffering to the part "like Jason just said..." . What did simdude say?

Nobody ever said they are nice people  Cheesy, you don't need to go from one extreme to the other, I must admit to like you more now then before. Sarcasm is way better than low level trashtalk.

I'm glad our friendship is blossoming, I didn't want you to be a sad panda!

Anyway, I don't agree with you that discussing Matlacks past involvement with Paycoin and GAW(if there is any, I don't have proof but find it very odd that he went into business with Mordica who was Garzas number 2, hat robbed him of a shit ton of money) is off topic. It is very much relevant, in my opinion.

But we don't have to agree, we just have to be friends!

I am very happy to hear this my friend. I am glad that we do not missunderstand each other.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
If you have a problem with my posts, report them to the mods. You saying that Matlack's past has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread does absolutely nothing to me except make me question your intelligence, but I will not speak any further on that since that is definitely off topic for ionomy (unless you are a developer for the coin)
No, I don't agree. This thread is about ionomy. Matlack is involved in ionomy. Matlack was HEAVILY involved in the failure that is paycoin. I will repeat it over and over again in hopes that some newcomer who has never heard of paycoin knows exactly who they are getting into business with.

This thread is about ionomy -
Mattlack was heavily involved in the failure of paycoin [-] => only assumption => offtopic, has to do with an project called paycoin, GAW thread is an place where it is ontopic too. Where now??? One place please!
You will repeat it over and over
  • => which will be over and over only assumtipon until proven and you will be over and over offtopic. If these guys would at least know how to moderate .... I assume your luck they dont Smiley

I have no troubles if you post it here, we only needed an clarification what is here ontopic and what is offtopic. Paycion/GAW is offtopic for me in this thread, for suchmoon ionomy is ontopic in GAW thread, why are you confused then?

That is certainly not an assumption. He is on record as saying he lost money to garza. He was a member of the paycoin foundation. he worked with Joe Mordica after it was known that the data center was fraudulent.

If you can't see how these things are relevant to Matlack's character and knowledge and how that impacts the viability of ION, that's fine, but it is most certainly on topic, and will be brought up by me.

Come on, don't jump from one point to another. You are misleaded to think that I do not see the point you are reffering too. I will help you, as thread creator fails by any meaning to take care of the thread.

Suchmoons signature has an great link:
BitcoinTalk rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Did you ever look over there, I assume you did, you just do not care to follow them, you even do not want to try, correct?

This is for the thread creator:
1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.
If you create an thread, take care about it. If ionomy team never wanted to be represented here, why did you open this thread?

2. No off-topic posts.
If we do not agree, team bitcointalk can decide whatever they want. I do not plan to ask mods about it as I do not care.

3. No trolling.
Even me has to laugh about this one, but it is an rule, guess this one will be even harder to speak about if we can't agree on on-/offtopic question

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).
suchmoon clearly stated that GAW thread is correct place for the accusations we discuss about, here is wrong

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.
Ionomy thread creator did not define any, I assume this one can be ignored, just writing it for the case it is not

32. Posting multiple posts in a row

I think this as edition would be usefull, as most here never read bitcointalk rules and now we have such discussions like what is ontopic and what is offtopic.

Q: Why haven't you banned who is an obvious scammer?
A: Possible (or real, not for me to decide) scams are not moderated to prevent moderator abuse. If we start picking out which ones we call "scammers" and ban, we would make a lot of decisions based on biased opinions.

Q: Do you moderate/delete (possible) FUD, accusations and untrue information?
A: No. We don't have enough time to check every single piece of information and verify the validity of the sources. Also, just like scams - too much room for bias and abuse.

However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. Such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report though (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?

A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Q: What about deleting DOXes?
A: Nope, we don't delete them either as long as they are on topic and the information can be obtained legally (no SSNs for example). Why? Because such doxing is just compiling information about a user already available publicly, often via search engines.

@suchmoon: thx for the update
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Nobody ever said they are nice people  Cheesy, you don't need to go from one extreme to the other, I must admit to like you more now then before. Sarcasm is way better than low level trashtalk.

I'm glad our friendship is blossoming, I didn't want you to be a sad panda!

Anyway, I don't agree with you that discussing Matlacks past involvement with Paycoin and GAW(if there is any, I don't have proof but find it very odd that he went into business with Mordica who was Garzas number 2, hat robbed him of a shit ton of money) is off topic. It is very much relevant, in my opinion.

But we don't have to agree, we just have to be friends!
legendary
No, I don't agree. This thread is about ionomy. Matlack is involved in ionomy. Matlack was HEAVILY involved in the failure that is paycoin. I will repeat it over and over again in hopes that some newcomer who has never heard of paycoin knows exactly who they are getting into business with.

Mattlack was heavily involved in the failure of paycoin [-] => only assumption => offtopic, has to do with an project called paycoin, GAW thread is an place where it is ontopic too. Where now??? One place please!
  • => which will be over and over only assumtipon until proven and you will be over and over offtopic. If these guys would at least know how to moderate .... I assume your luck they dont Smiley

I have no troubles if you post it here, we only needed an clarification what is here ontopic and what is offtopic. Paycion/GAW is offtopic for me in this thread, for suchmoon ionomy is ontopic in GAW thread, why are you confused then?

That is certainly not an assumption. He is on record as saying he lost money to garza. He was a member of the paycoin foundation. he worked with Joe Mordica after it was known that the data center was fraudulent.

If you can't see how these things are relevant to Matlack's character and knowledge and how that impacts the viability of ION, that's fine, but it is most certainly on topic, and will be brought up by me.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Rumor has it that the launch has been postponed.

Needless to say there is zero information about the failed blockchain start in the "news" section of the ionomy website.
Team ION, formerly known as Team Paycoin, always the kings of transparency.
https://ionomy.com/news

Nobody ever said they are nice people  
I can remember someone here making the argument that they trust ION because "the devs are nice people". I can't remember who posted it, but I am sure someone here knows.

Grin, it's for sure someone who I've already seen, let me guess, I would say it was wildy? Please let me know when/if you find it, lol
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Nobody ever said they are nice people  
I can remember someone here making the argument that they trust ION because "the devs are nice people". I can't remember who posted it, but I am sure someone here knows.

Nobody ever said they are nice people  Cheesy, you don't need to go from one extreme to the other, I must admit to like you more now then before. Sarcasm is way better than low level trashtalk.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Is that all what he stated? No more info about the reason?

Shall we all pretend that we're really surprised, y'know, for the fun of it?

I'm shocked! Never thought a team of nice people like this would have any issues.bthat is their qualification to run this coin correct, cause they are nice?  I think that was the reason a lot of chaps said they were investing in them.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Shall we all pretend that we're really surprised, y'know, for the fun of it?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Gotcha!

Ok folks. Any of team IOns potential involvement with the old Paycoin scam is irrelevant. We should not worry about their pasts and just trust what they say now. Follow this advice and your purple rocket will go to the moon. Don't worry if they may have been previously part of a scam (Mordica) and said scammer is a business partner with the leader of ION. That doesn't matter. What matters is that they are nice guys. That's all.

I do not see anybody who asks you to remove it, nor complains. I only took time to explain why I disagree with you. You sound frustrated twisting the meaning. First of all, people should decide with their head not listening what people say, even if they listen, they still have to decide. If your way of !!!WARNING!!! the people would have worked, then we wouldn't see $ 500K being posted. How did you save everybody if everbody is scared to say or ask anything that is opposite of your opinion. You use only assumptions and you never miss an opportunity to be loud or bash someone, no matter who it is. Still, Ganza is even not in jail, how's that if you are in everything correct that you assume?

Main mistake is that you think it is ok if you are loud and bash on everybody, it isn't my friend, I would like to build my own opinion, which of course would take in mind all of your accusations.

I am very sorry, I didn't know you were the ION thread police. My apologies again. I didn't know that I had to agree with your points or listen to what you say, but that's ok, I now know I must listen to boki, the master of the IOn thread.

If you don't like it, fuckingn block me you annoyin prick. Just for you I am gonna keep shouting and shouting and shouting. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it.

Why don't you click then on this nice ignore button if you do not like to read what I write? I was polite to you in any way by talking to you and explaning you something, you are still an jerk going for confrontation. Your fockin language and the way you talk makes of you only an fockin methal unstable person which nobody wants to discuss with. And you wonder why they dont come to talk to you? It is simple, you can't talk, you can only fock around and annoy others by your frustration, whatever it caused, I dont care.

I am not an police at all, you guys just dont like if people don't let some freaks like you to bash all the time, you can loose your free time like you currently do, you are with this 0 help to prevent scam, if IoN scam, then you are currently one of the people that makes biggest promotion for them. Are you payed by Joe, Allan or Ganza to make false negative statements, kinda bad publicity? Are you with them under the hood?

Dude, you're awesome! I think we are gonna be great friends!

Why would I want to ignore you? I'd miss out on your your fantastic posts! If there was a follow button, you'd be my first!

I am paid by one of those three, yes. But I'm not gonna tell you which one, I want you to guess!

Finally we agree, I knew you are an cool guy like you've been before and I love you too.

@Phildo
No, it does not matter, it also does not matter what you say. These are only our opinions with an difference that I did not disrespect anybody because of my opinion what do you boys and girls do? You come over with the talk which even nobody of you follows. About another topic, why doesnt somebody open an thread about it? If you want to know it, then please open an thread for that. It looks like it has to have its own thread because of so many cross connections. Do you agree?
legendary
This thread has only with IoN to do and everything paycoin related is offtopic however you twist it. That these two stories have commons or anything like that, is not making an ontopic of it. Actually announcements on bitcointalk should include mainly technical information and not be pretty.
ION is lead by the team that ran XPY.io. Paycoins of XPY.io users (and other paycoin holders) were "exchanged" into ION. Adam Matlack, one of the leaders of ION, worked with GAW's CTO Joe Mordica, who lied to the public about a mining farm that did not exist. These are historical facts and they are very much on topic here -  I understand that you would rather have them forgotten, but I don't see this happening. The ION blockchain will be watched thoroughly for any shady Paycoin style attempts to scam more money out of gullible cryptocurrency newbies. Lies, deception and intransparency will be reported on. The Paycoin stink will not wash off of ION easily. So behave. Crying for censorship makes you look even more suspicious.

Sure, I only hope you will do it way better than you did when you dreamed about adam by posting "his" pic. Lol, are you sure that you speak about adam, not joe? Just asking, maybe you are still confused.

Historical facts or not, if you talk to something that was connected to one project, it is offtopic to discuss is in another project.

Can you define what offtopic is and what ontopic is. We can use bitcointalks rules as an start, I think this is the way of how we could agree on what on and what offtopic is. I think this all is ontopic in GAW thread where suchmoon stated so. Why do you spread information everywhere, why dont you concentrate in one thread? Of course it is offtopic here, or do you think we need for every thread 100 copies of it Smiley ?

And as last, you only discuss with yourself and neither joe nor adam are here to reply/defend themself.

It's their choice not to defend themselves in this thread that they or their people started here.

It doesn't matter what you say, Matlack's knowledge/competency of cryptocurrency is VERY relevant to the discussion of this coin, and his history with paycoin is a large part of that.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
So are we screwed by ionomy Huh

probably. hard to say how hard yet since they dont give out any info
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
So are we screwed by ionomy Huh
Jump to: