Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 429. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think we need someone with a better grasp of the english language to be the deputy forum police. It's pretty clear that he was comparing your forum policing/distracting from actual issues about ION to people who were paid by Josh Garza to do the same in the GAW thread.

To keep things on topic Wildshark, where did that post come from and where can we witness this "live" ion blockchain in all of it's glory?

Now again an stupid assumption Smiley, @suchmoon please confirm that you mean exactly what is stated by Phildo, lol. You assume that I am payed  Roll Eyes, I am waiting for your evidence IamSoMrSmart

What about you? Payed by or anybody to post anything? Anywhere? What about you investing into xpy, did you invest Smiley ? How much did you loose? What about ion? You deny to answer if you have an account or not, even not if you invested into ion, did you?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I think we need someone with a better grasp of the english language to be the deputy forum police. It's pretty clear that he was comparing your forum policing/distracting from actual issues about ION to people who were paid by Josh Garza to do the same in the GAW thread.

To keep things on topic Wildshark, where did that post come from and where can we witness this "live" ion blockchain in all of it's glory?
The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

I have no feeling to discuss with you my investments, but to make you happy, no, I did not and I even do not have an account there currently. What about you?

You only seem not to understand, boy, I talked about bitcointalk rules and you and me and suchmoon and everybody should follow these rules and if you do not like them, open an thread and complain to moderation.

Exactly what you do is banned and there you have, an reason to ban you. You complain that I take it offtopic where I point you to the rules by asking not to go offtopic, you seem to have some broken logic in your head.

Same broken logic makes you breaking next rule of this wonderfull forum. Do you think I work for you or anybody else to report things on? lol, if, then I would do it for community and the way I do it not the way someone dictates me.

Why I am here? Because suchmoon was so wise to attack me for my opinion to stop harrasing bitcointalk members, suchmoon even opened an thread about this issue, which still not closed or renamed, suchmoons new thread is about misleading information and use it against other user (me) Smiley. Why? Because I expressed my opinion and top of that, it was missunderstood and flipped around. I am just here because so many people comaplained and were telling there are 9 trolls, bitcointalk is bad, no rules .... thats all not true, there are no 9 trolls, even suchmoon is also serious and nice in replies, I assume we just had an missunderstanding in an bitcointalk manner, I am good with it and it is forgotten.

But you continue to push confrontation Smiley, why? What is your goal? Do you think I will stop because you tell me to do so? I do not know, maybe it is really time to ask bitcointalk moderation who are you guys to exclude rules on you and to let you bash on every bitcointalk user, who are ie. you to do it?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

Yep, EvilPanda/bitgeek thread police in full force:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8485126

I do not want to missunderstand. Do you invite me to post there or do you try to assume that me is bitgeek Smiley ?

EDIT: I think I got it, but do not understand then why do you link an message? If it is about closing it, then I would say it should have been done much earlier and it was correct to link it to GAW thread (just in case that you only wanted to listen to my opinion)

EDIT2: Maybe before you make another assumption, maybe you really could handle it out NP per PM with me, like I suggested you long time ago. I do not hide myself and have no troubles to tell you who I am. I though you know it, but you constantly repeat yourself with him/her. PM me and ask me what do you want to know before making such pointless accusations, btw why do you do this?
legendary

Can you show me where this deadline is. I want to be able to show them that they messed up...

Get Ready.

The ion ICO has now completed and the the ION blockchain is live. Within the next 12 hours we will be uploading the source code to the github repository (found here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion) and activating the wallet download page on ionomy.com.

Following the wallet release, the ionomy.com team will be processing the bonus Stakers from Atoms, enabling the exchange, Staker deposits, and activating the withdrawal and deposit systems. Expected time to complete is 8 to 12 hours post wallet launch to ensure all systems are available and functioning.

Notifcations will go out for both the Wallet release and Coin distribution, separately. We advise users who would like to begin staking locally to download their wallet in advance and sync the blockchain. This will ensure everybody is ready to begin staking their ICO coins immediately on their local system, should they choose.

Get in touch.

Have questions? Contact us at [email protected], or visit our slack channel. The slack invite form can be found at slack.ionomy.com. Simply follow the instructions in your invite email to join the conversation!

Hmm, what to believe this, or the popup you get when you try to download the wallet that says

Wallet download will become available after coin launch.
Please check back soon.

I feel bad for the people who aren't going to be able to sync and start their wallets as soon as the others due to the unannounced time frames everything will take place in. I hope it doesn't cost anyone too many coins.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11

Can you show me where this deadline is. I want to be able to show them that they messed up...

Get Ready.

The ion ICO has now completed and the the ION blockchain is live. Within the next 12 hours we will be uploading the source code to the github repository (found here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion) and activating the wallet download page on ionomy.com.

Following the wallet release, the ionomy.com team will be processing the bonus Stakers from Atoms, enabling the exchange, Staker deposits, and activating the withdrawal and deposit systems. Expected time to complete is 8 to 12 hours post wallet launch to ensure all systems are available and functioning.

Notifcations will go out for both the Wallet release and Coin distribution, separately. We advise users who would like to begin staking locally to download their wallet in advance and sync the blockchain. This will ensure everybody is ready to begin staking their ICO coins immediately on their local system, should they choose.

Get in touch.

Have questions? Contact us at [email protected], or visit our slack channel. The slack invite form can be found at slack.ionomy.com. Simply follow the instructions in your invite email to join the conversation!

Thank wildshark.

I guess this is a valid response.
Activity: 1344

Get Ready.

Get in touch.

Is there an actual point to this 2000 first blocks being mined in total secret?

Will this generate coins that they will claim are "not a premine?"

where are the coins for the ICO coming from?

I guess I could be a little positive and say that at least they figured out whatever mistake they just discovered before it was able to do any damage, but not being able to get the coin started on deadline is telling, even if it was for the right reasons.

The ICO is being conducted on ionomy.com. All ICO coins will be delivered after the close of the coin offering on May 16.

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

ION launch coincides with open ionomy.com registration, followed by the first game release on the platform.

May 14, 2016. The ionomy comes to life via blockchain technology, coupled with ionomy.com platform features. ION ICO coins are distributed, the platform opens for advanced staking, the exchange goes live, and electrons begin flowing.

Thank you i will forward this on to get a response.

I guess I could be a little positive and say that at least they figured out whatever mistake they just discovered before it was able to do any damage, but not being able to get the coin started on deadline is telling, even if it was for the right reasons.

You are correct, I didn't realize that the deadline laid out on the roadmap was the 14th, I took team ion people saying the coins would be out today at their word, which I guess I should have known was silly.

Are you a different Jason than the one Matlack mentioned? If you are the same Jason, what were the adjustments that were made?

The coin dev named the coin Ion which was incorrect they had him change it to ion. Something insignificant but it would of caused issues for users if they changed it later. Might as well get it all right before it goes out. Still some small things he missed but not enough to slow the coin release down. What is happening from this point on i don't know. But i will post here as soon as they post the coincode and the wallets.
legendary

You are correct, I didn't realize that the deadline laid out on the roadmap was the 14th, I took team ion people saying the coins would be out today at their word, which I guess I should have known was silly.

Are you a different Jason than the one Matlack mentioned? If you are the same Jason, what were the adjustments that were made?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

The ICO is being conducted on ionomy.com. All ICO coins will be delivered after the close of the coin offering on May 16.

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

ION launch coincides with open ionomy.com registration, followed by the first game release on the platform.

May 14, 2016. The ionomy comes to life via blockchain technology, coupled with ionomy.com platform features. ION ICO coins are distributed, the platform opens for advanced staking, the exchange goes live, and electrons begin flowing.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Yep, EvilPanda/bitgeek thread police in full force:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8485126
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Rumor has it that the launch has been postponed.

LOL, see my earlier post re: trainwreck
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

legendary

Back on topic.

@ionomy team

There is no reason for this thread to be locked. This is to announce the ION coin, and even though the ICO was supposed to end today, no coins have been distributed due to the competence we have been trying to warn people about. And even after those coins are released, it is still common for the thread to stay open for further discussion of the coin.

And your posts have actually been completely useless because I will continue my regular posting style elsewhere, I just didn't want to give you in your duty of deputy forum police anything to whine about here.

Back on topic.

Don't forget that right after he got scammed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars he became business partners with Garza's number 2 guy, who knew about the fake mining and lied to all the customers for weeks on end. Not really sure which one is worse.

No need to debate which one is worse, they all point rational people to making the right decision about the viability of this coin.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Back on topic.

Don't forget that right after he got scammed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars he became business partners with Garza's number 2 guy, who knew about the fake mining and lied to all the customers for weeks on end. Not really sure which one is worse.

Back on topic.

@ionomy team
legendary

Back on topic.

Jump to: