Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 432. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I retract my statement that Matt Eden is a part of ION. I miss read the link. But looking that link over it does look glaringly obvious that Matlack was involved in the planning of XPY. That should be very worrisome.

that is good.

so i must point out your mistake again. the paycoinfoundation was not part of the paycoin launch. this came many months after.

if you are saying matlack was behind launch of paycoin then you are totally wrong. but he was behind launch of foundation which was not behind launch of paycoin. it came much time after wards.

If I am wrong, could you please prove that Matlack wasn't involved with the launch of Paycoin?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
I retract my statement that Matt Eden is a part of ION. I miss read the link. But looking that link over it does look glaringly obvious that Matlack was involved in the planning of XPY. That should be very worrisome.

that is good.

so i must point out your mistake again. the paycoinfoundation was not part of the paycoin launch. this came many months after.

if you are saying matlack was behind launch of paycoin then you are totally wrong. but he was behind launch of foundation which was not behind launch of paycoin. it came much time after wards.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

Including:
ionomy
111 North Bridge Road 08-18 Peninsula Plaza
singapore 179098
Singapore

I still can't find any record of Ionomy or Ionomy PTE in the Singapore company records search.  Why is that?

which records are you seeking and how ? can you give link to record search site please ?

The claim has been made once and debunked, that they had registered as a company in Singapore.

Use Google to find ways to search listed company records in Singapore, as it's probably better done off your own back.  Otherwise someone else will come back with some excuse or another about how I didn't check the right places or something.

They haven't registered Ionomy PTE yet. According to Matlack in slack some time last week, the company that will presumably be registered as Ionomy PTE is currently registered as Graval PTE, which would appear to be one of Mark Gravina's companies, who I think is their accountant and local contact in Singapore. Matlack claims that they are still awaiting some code or other to enable the transfer of business names to take place.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
chain went live about 12:30 CST best i can tell
which is 18:30 GMT i believe
at block 2000 block the wallet goes public
so it’s about 33 hours

Source : http://zupimages.net/up/16/20/5c4t.jpg
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Matt Eden yes. He was the leader of XPYDev. Which they did all the coin dev for paycoin.

If I take something which works (peercoin) and continually find new and interesting ways of breaking it, could I call myself a developer?

Not sure...

LOL... Well it was crap code and they added onto it it just got worse. I am guessing this is one of the reasons why ionomy was created.

Well, that and to squeeze more money out of the GAW bagholders.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11

Matt Eden yes. He was the leader of XPYDev. Which they did all the coin dev for paycoin.

If I take something which works (peercoin) and continually find new and interesting ways of breaking it, could I call myself a developer?

Not sure...

LOL... Well it was crap code and they added onto it it just got worse. I am guessing this is one of the reasons why ionomy was created.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Not sure...
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Hi guys, long weekend. Had some family stuff to deal with, getting back to it today.

As to guy behind the Ionomy handle. I'm Richard Nelson, support director for ionomy.

We'll try and work through the thread today and get some of the more outstanding questions resolved.

The business registration is still stuck in government limbo, we're working with them and our local contact to get it sorted.

Aaaaaaahh okkkkkk ....... Richard Nelson ........
But ? Wait ? Yes, I'm not wrong !!  Undecided

Matt Eden worked with Josh Garza and GAW, no?

Matt Eden was heavily involved with GAW and XPY and now is a part of this project. If you all can't see the danger here I am happy to sit back and each you all make your third mistake in a row. Third times a charm, hopefully. Hopefully this is the last time you all fall for this nice guy bullshit.

Please explain how Matlack was not involved with GAW at all. Business partners with Mordica (the guy instrumental with ripping Matlack off) and now partners with Matt Eden, another GAW employee from the very early days. Whom ever invest in this coin after all of this needs their heads examined severely.

you lie. matt eden is not part of this ion project.

why tell such lies ?

Read with your own two eyes dipshit! http://www.zupimages.net/up/16/20/zfyh.jpg

Still a lie you fucking prick?

Wait my screen comes from Paycoin Github releases web page, not the ION own ^^

I retracted my statement but brought up another point. Matlack was more than scammed by Garza, he seem to be a factor in actually creating XPY.

I have no problem admitting when I'm an idiot.

Sounds good
You're not an idiot everybody make mistakes Wink
legendary
HODL
Matt Eden was heavily involved with GAW and XPY and now is a part of this project. If you all can't see the danger here I am happy to sit back and each you all make your third mistake in a row. Third times a charm, hopefully. Hopefully this is the last time you all fall for this nice guy bullshit.

Please explain how Matlack was not involved with GAW at all. Business partners with Mordica (the guy instrumental with ripping Matlack off) and now partners with Matt Eden, another GAW employee from the very early days. Whom ever invest in this coin after all of this needs their heads examined severely.

why tell such lies ?

I retracted my statement but brought up another point. Matlack was more than scammed by Garza, he seem to be a factor in actually creating XPY.

I have no problem admitting when I'm an idiot.
legendary
HODL

why tell such lies ?

According to Madness, Matt Eden is not per of this project. Even though his name was listed as helping with the project right there with Matlack. Much logic, many brains.

Yes, my bad. So this then means that Adam Matlack was involved in the planning and preparation of Paycoin. That may be worse than Matt Eden being a part of the project.

Don't worry, Matlack has the Holy Spirit smacking him upside the head when he does something wrong, so ION should turn out fine.
legendary
HODL
According to Madness, Matt Eden is not per of this project. Even though his name was listed as helping with the project right there with Matlack. Much logic, many brains.

Yes, my bad. So this then means that Adam Matlack was involved in the planning and preparation of Paycoin. That may be worse than Matt Eden being a part of the project.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Including:
ionomy
111 North Bridge Road 08-18 Peninsula Plaza
singapore 179098
Singapore

I still can't find any record of Ionomy or Ionomy PTE in the Singapore company records search.  Why is that?

which records are you seeking and how ? can you give link to record search site please ?

The claim has been made once and debunked, that they had registered as a company in Singapore.

Use Google to find ways to search listed company records in Singapore, as it's probably better done off your own back.  Otherwise someone else will come back with some excuse or another about how I didn't check the right places or something.
TOTAL SOLD 2,738,599  IONs

x 0.20$

= 547,619$

I don't think it's that much. I think the 2,738,599 includes the xpy exchange.

Since this is crypto and all it would be trivially simple to show on a blockchain exactly how much of what coin they took in, but they can't/won't do that for reasons.

you are correct. first 2 millionm was xpy swap.

this dollar figure given is long way out from correctness.

matt eden is not part of ion project.

the shot you provide is paycoin project. obviously different project.
legendary
HODL
legendary
HODL
Hi guys, long weekend. Had some family stuff to deal with, getting back to it today.

As to guy behind the Ionomy handle. I'm Richard Nelson, support director for ionomy.

We'll try and work through the thread today and get some of the more outstanding questions resolved.

The business registration is still stuck in government limbo, we're working with them and our local contact to get it sorted.

Aaaaaaahh okkkkkk ....... Richard Nelson ........
But ? Wait ? Yes, I'm not wrong !!  Undecided

Matt Eden worked with Josh Garza and GAW, no?

I don't know ... I buy 25 ION just to see ... Waiting the local wallet release Undecided

i too bought small amount to see how it goes.

i will buy more if it looks good from the exchange for 50% lower prices.

Thought ou were so confident in the team that you were buying 5 Masternodes? What happened that caused you to change your mind?

where did you see me confident ?

post source link. or you lie again ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14832240

Right here, you inquired about 5 Masternodes, no?

You must have had time to view that other link as well, are you still convinced that Matt Eden is not involved in this project?
I broke out my DeLorean again and took some photos from later this week outside ION Headquarters in Singapore. Buyer beware!

Jump to: