Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 450. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
basically 6 accounts here are so dumb and think they are so intellectual.

all they call is scam scam scam. liars or manipulators?

some maybe think they are clever as lawyers.

just idiots. possibly sharing the same brain cell.

There you go spouting out inaccuracies. Do you have any proof of your claims? All I hear is you calling everyone dumb and stupid yet you don't back that up with anything.  I think everyone is asking valid questions that aren't getting answered.

And I'm in Bitcoin cause I believe in the fact that it can change the words financial system. Take back power from the big banks. I'm not in it to make a quick buck to convert back to fiat. I'm in it to replace fiat. Ever thing of that you dumb, greedy fuck???  Everything isn't all about money, think before you open your mouth. I know, think...that's tough for you.

Go chase your 1000! I bet you are the only person to never lose in that quest.

I hope he has over $10,000,000 invested in this project because that's how much he'll need to hit his $1 billion "goal" with a 1000% return.

its wrong to think it can be done with one coin. it will take many coins and successful projects.

if you have no goal then you are pissing in the wind.

Right so after this one fails and Adam moves on to the next "venture" you'll just take whatever pennies you have left, invest in that and hope for the best?

As long as Adam and TeamION try their best, Madness will sink all his funds into them. It's all about trying hard!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

There you go spouting out inaccuracies. Do you have any proof of your claims? All I hear is you calling everyone dumb and stupid yet you don't back that up with anything.  I think everyone is asking valid questions that aren't getting answered.

And I'm in Bitcoin cause I believe in the fact that it can change the words financial system. Take back power from the big banks. I'm not in it to make a quick buck to convert back to fiat. I'm in it to replace fiat. Ever thing of that you dumb, greedy fuck???  Everything isn't all about money, think before you open your mouth. I know, think...that's tough for you.

I hope he has over $10,000,000 invested in this project because that's how much he'll need to hit his $1 billion "goal" with a 1000% return.

its wrong to think it can be done with one coin. it will take many coins and successful projects.

Right so after this one fails and Adam moves on to the next "venture" you'll just take whatever pennies you have left, invest in that and hope for the best?

if you invest in altcoins and wait for success you will lose. dont wait for end fail or success. just make profits and leave. this is free advice.
Activity: 742
This is funny conversation  Grin, lol

somehow I really start to like madness
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

legendary
HODL

this one is so dense that light bends around him.
in my research, ion team is not a scam. no evidence at all, even from these idiots that call scam scam scam.

to me seems like an honest team, with honest intention to make something interesting and successful.

will it work ? who knows but the team have a good record to try hard which is more than you can get from most coins.

Through my research I have concluded that the ION team is not trustworthy. I have never stated they are a scam.  For me, "trying hard" isn't a good enough reason to invest with them.

I am trying hard to invent a time machine, would you invest in me because I am trying hard?

most altcoins even bitcoin at the start was far from trustworthy. so to success this means nothing.

I hope he has over $100,000,000 invested in this project because that's how much he'll need to hit his $1 billion "goal" with a 1000% return.
1000% is not big in shit coin world. this happens very often. are you new here ?

ahh so that 1000% is the low estimation but probably higher like 10 000% ?

i think 10000% is not likely, talking like this is like pump talking
legendary
HODL
in my research, ion team is not a scam. no evidence at all, even from these idiots that call scam scam scam.

to me seems like an honest team, with honest intention to make something interesting and successful.

will it work ? who knows but the team have a good record to try hard which is more than you can get from most coins.

Through my research I have concluded that the ION team is not trustworthy. I have never stated they are a scam.  For me, "trying hard" isn't a good enough reason to invest with them.

I am trying hard to invent a time machine, would you invest in me because I am trying hard?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
1000% is not big in shit coin world. this happens very often. are you new here ?

ahh so that 1000% is the low estimation but probably higher like 10 000% ?

Funny that you should mention that, at least two of the frequent posters to the GAW thread are actually attorneys by trade.

this one is so dense that light bends around him.
legendary
HODL

if you want to make 20% on your money, go buy apple shares or something.

if you want 1000% then altcoins with good ideas and promising creation team is how it can be done.

some people do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.

Do you consider the ION team to be a promising creating team for your 1000% profit? If so, what is so promising? Serious question.

And the fact that 1000% return is mentioned is why all these shit coins and/or scams continue to exist...greed, chasing that 1000% return for a 1 month investment.

why are you here if not to make bitcoin money from shit coins ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
jesus 1000% gains. thats gawsome. sign me up

if you want 1000% then altcoins with good ideas and promising creation team is how it can be done.

some people do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.

That is by far the most awesomest investment advice I've ever heard (haired? hared?) on BitcoinTalk. Don't let anyone keep you from getting your 1000%.

I'll bet he does get his 1000% increase. They'll take his small investment of shitcoin and increase it by 1000% to this:

legendary
HODL

Do you consider the ION team to be a promising creating team for your 1000% profit? If so, what is so promising? Serious question.

And the fact that 1000% return is mentioned is why all these shit coins and/or scams continue to exist...greed, chasing that 1000% return for a 1 month investment.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

That is by far the most awesomest investment advice I've ever heard (haired? hared?) on BitcoinTalk. Don't let anyone keep you from getting your 1000%.

some people
do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.

Right, e.g. Josh Garza and Adam Matlack.
@ionomy Hit me up if you want to discuss an hourly rate for shitposting.

why should you get paid? you are doing awesome job for free.

Takes two to tango, homie.
Jump to: