Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 451. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
if you want to make 20% on your money, go buy apple shares or something.

if you want 1000% then altcoins with good ideas and promising creation team is how it can be done.

some people do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

I dont recall them lying? I recall hearing that they were in the process of changing the name? Any customer that used the XPY. io platform will tell you that the support was second to none btw just for all the people calling it a failure. Nobody that invested anything in that platform lost anything,I wouldnt call that a failure.

@phildo so did thousands of others so maybe try a better one to discredit them ehh?

Wish you guys would have warned me about cryptsy being a scam even though they were a registered biz.

the truth is these guys know nothing except after the event. really.

if ion team was a success we would not here from them again under these bictointalk accounts.

here what now?
Madness, I suggest you merge those posts into one before someone reports you for serial spamming.

why post such unrelated drivel to this thread?

are you being paid to keep this ion project at top of bitcointalk?

"Unrelated" is relative. Don't be mad. It's a good thing. Everybody "at top of bitcointalk" will marvel at the sheer brilliance of this project.

at least we agree on the drivel part.

I kinda doubt it but if you mean "posting feelings and fallacies in lieu of facts" then I agree, you should stop doing that.

facts ? this is crypto. not the nasdaq.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Madness, I suggest you merge those posts into one before someone reports you for serial spamming.

"Unrelated" is relative. Don't be mad. It's a good thing. Everybody "at top of bitcointalk" will marvel at the sheer brilliance of this project.

I kinda doubt it but if you mean "posting feelings and fallacies in lieu of facts" then I agree, you should stop doing that.
Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

I dont recall them lying? I recall hearing that they were in the process of changing the name? Any customer that used the XPY. io platform will tell you that the support was second to none btw just for all the people calling it a failure. Nobody that invested anything in that platform lost anything,I wouldnt call that a failure.

@phildo so did thousands of others so maybe try a better one to discredit them ehh?

Wish you guys would have warned me about cryptsy being a scam even though they were a registered biz.

the truth is these guys know nothing except after the event. really.

if ion team was a success we would not here from them again under these bictointalk accounts.
Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.

stupidity is not a crime (this is lucky for you) and i do not agree that getting scammed means you are stupid.

you need to decide what you mean by crime as i think you have not a good understanding of the term causing you argue invalid points which dont make sense in relations to any crimes at all.

I did not say that getting scammed means you are stupid.

I said that getting scammed by Garza to the extent these idiots did means you are too stupid to run a company that has anything to do with cryptocurrency. That's a big difference.

how can you believe someone who thought "digital cloud miners" were a thing is smart enough to do any of the things they are claiming to do?

a lot of people thought digital cloud miners was a thing. a lot of people still seem to.

not everyone is highly intellectual as you. maybe its because your parents were related ?
@ionomy Hit me up if you want to discuss an hourly rate for shitposting.

why should you get paid? you are doing awesome job for free.

Activity: 1344
You can reload the ION weapon anytime with IONs purchased from Ionomy.com using the weapon's built-in WiFi or your favorite browser. Stock up on some IONs, Atoms and Electron storage today for your games, weapons and master nodes... Shocked
Activity: 406
@ionomy Hit me up if you want to discuss an hourly rate for shitposting.
Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.

stupidity is not a crime (this is lucky for you) and i do not agree that getting scammed means you are stupid.

you need to decide what you mean by crime as i think you have not a good understanding of the term causing you argue invalid points which dont make sense in relations to any crimes at all.

I said that getting scammed by Garza to the extent these idiots did means you are too stupid to run a company that has anything to do with cryptocurrency. That's a big difference.

how can you believe someone who thought "digital cloud miners" were a thing is smart enough to do any of the things they are claiming to do?

Hey Madness, I am selling a bunch of my digital cloud miners, are you interested? I can transfer them instantly. You send the BTC first and I will then send you the digital cloud miner...deal?

Do you have one of the ultra rare 9/11 PNGs? I need that to complete my set.

Sir! I have a great opportunity for you!  Cheesy
I'm willing to negotiate with you or Madness to transfer of this jpeg to png format for it to work and start mining today!

Now these don't have purple rockets like the ION team has with their platform. But you can clearly see the craftsmanship of solid Hybrid-Flux cloud miners.
GAWSOME!  Grin

I already said why I'm posting in this thread. If everyone's shit-posting, might as well join either side of it.
Nothing important to us, we ask, gets answered. Nothing we say will stop ION's launch either. I'm okay with that.
History will repeat itself. My cloud pngs are just a reminder.

I wish I was being paid! Sorry, I'm not.

Do you have a counter offer to @lardx's offer?
legendary

Hey Madness, I am selling a bunch of my digital cloud miners, are you interested? I can transfer them instantly. You send the BTC first and I will then send you the digital cloud miner...deal?

I'm willing to negotiate with you or Madness to transfer of this jpeg to png format for it to work and start mining today!
https://i.imgur.com/TLrHrW8.png
Now these don't have purple rockets like the ION team has with their platform. But you can clearly see the craftsmanship of solid Hybrid-Flux cloud miners.
GAWSOME!  Grin

Out of the way, Madness. My deal, I saw it first. You can't have them.

GAWSOME!  Grin

WOW! Grin You have the "Never Forget" 9/11 PNG! That is like the Honus Wagner of PNGs!

I am willing to trade:

37 gently used GAW Miners Furys (still functional!!!)

My autographed photo of Homero:

My last bottle of Pex Peppers sauce:

One custom-made Uncle Stu apron:

What do you say?

GAWSOME!  Grin
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the previous project from the Ionomy founder:

Must be really old, from before spell checkers were invented.

I think I remember seeing this site on Prodigy when I was in grade school.
legendary
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the previous project from the Ionomy founder:

Must be really old, from before spell checkers were invented.

More of this guy's domains:

newestfunalversion.com is quite the engineering marvel. That site has given me the utmost confidence in the people behind this project.  

He has actually stated that he takes on too much work and either works himself stupid or let's down his client. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside to give him my monies!  At least he is honest and let everyone know that he has the potential to let you down.

Jump to: