Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 453. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

I'm glad you haven't responded as it would achieve absolutely nothing.

Ignore these shitheads with axes to grind and different agenda's

As Frans_shithead posted yesterday 

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

What are the maths and calculations that were used to derive the ICO valuation?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

Electrifying a staker is only able to be done with electrons made from the 100,000 Atoms or by playing games and earning them. Either way the platform is earning money from either your purchase of an atom or gameplay combine that with your coins staking in a masternode on the platform and one could see how they could offer extra staking,or am I wrong?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

I am sure I have seen it mentioned that the bounty or incentive coins will stake normally in one large staker. The second part of the question whether or not they release the addresses I have no idea?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

I can play games on my iphone and get paid in btc to my wallet so shouldnt be that difficult id imagine? Uless they are all breaking TOS.

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?
this question was answered, yes there is?Think it was even stated that one of them is a member here? I could see why a member of this forum wouldnt want their name released for fear of being ripped apart by the cult like members here.

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

Why would anybody do a bounty to help ION and not accept the coin? Even if they dont want the coin it can be exchanged to btc I would hope. Or just dont do the bounty? Kinda simple really. Oh and for the second part They can hire people to do the bounties with the bounty coins right? Thats some answers to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for attempting to answer to the best of your ability.

I am still confused on the electrifying stakers. I understand that you need atoms to be able to electrify. But the only conclusion that I can come to is the extra staking power comes from a Masternode somewhere. If that is so, what happens to those minted coins when a stalker is not electrified? I understand how staking works and to increase your reward you need to increase your holdings. Those electrifying are not increasing their holdings so those coins have to come from somewhere. So, did atom purchasers/owners BTC go to buying ION coins for a Masternode? If so why isn't electrifying always automatically get the reward? After all they did pay for the coins basically, no?

I appreciate you accepting that thats all the info I know. I dont mind interacting with somebody like you that is not just trolling with garbage(The Franz fella comes to mind) Anyway Im not sure I follow what you mean in this post? The atoms will pay you 8 to 1  ION when the platform goes live. Those ION will be in 3 months stakers. say you have 1000 atoms. You will have an 8000 ion staker upon launch. Then your Atoms will still make your electrons daily,along with discounts on various things as far as I understand? When electrified you will earn double staking, the extra staking comes from tx fees and masternode earnings though im not sure of the numbers cause im just an investor that tries to listen and make my own judgement?If im able t6o make money staking why wouldnt I?

@suchmoon I like what ya did there, but I have no idea what way they will implement it? Im sorry the answer i gave which was my own opinion is not enough? I suppose we will find out? Who sai anything about them using an in game currency anyway?Taken from the whitepaper--

By contrast, the relationship between ionomy.com and ION is designed to build value from the start. ionomy.com produces and sells digital goods with a focus on mobile and social gaming applications. The company funds a system of social and financial incentives to cultivate an engaged user base. Users are rewarded for activity within the company’s products. By continuously creating desirable uses for ION, the company incentivizes more users to join the ecosystem. The user base then consumes more IONs, creating demand and scarcity.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

I dont recall them lying? I recall hearing that they were in the process of changing the name? Any customer that used the XPY. io platform will tell you that the support was second to none btw just for all the people calling it a failure. Nobody that invested anything in that platform lost anything,I wouldnt call that a failure.

@phildo so did thousands of others so maybe try a better one to discredit them ehh?

Wish you guys would have warned me about cryptsy being a scam even though they were a registered biz.

I don't need to discredit those thousands of other idiots, but I will if I see them asking people for money to do something involving cryptocurrency, especially if they refuse to show how this will be different from GAW.

What about the xpy.io project has caused these guys to go from "dumb enough to get ripped off by garza" to "smart enough to create a new coin that will be successful" AND "create mobile games that people will play" AND somehow combine the 2 into a successful company?

Some people were saying that cryptsy was insolvent as soon as the withdrawal delays started, because there's only one reason for that to happen. The smart one's bought coins that they could withdraw at a loss and got out part of their money, the other's refused to take a small loss and ended up with nothing.

As for the name, there was never evidence of the old name being a registered company either. If the company registration doesn't matter or was in the process of being changed, why mention it?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
ios and andoud games giving crypto isnt a problem. using it as ingame currency is. app stores have their own currency for this. how are they getting around this? you can give ion away in your games but cant sell ion to use in your game.... i think you missed this part

Oh id argue that your the one missing the part that there is ways around it. You act as though there is no ways around it and there are that are perfectly fine. One thing i can almost assure you is that this team knows the TOS of both. I know that because I dont miss things,like when they tell me when i invest in ION that if I have questions go to slack and ask. Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Did you ask that specific question? Or how else do you know that "there are [ways around TOS] that are perfectly fine"?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.
This kind of publicity hard to buy :-)

Regardless of the comments, awareness has been achieved.

Good job team.

Not quite sure this is the publicity they were looking for. Had they engaged and honestly answered the questions, this thread would have done wonders. Sadly they chose the "go to slack and ask" approach and look as if they are dodging the questions, which indeed they are. Instead, they have random investors come here and try and explain things but only making it more confusing. 

This is not a good showing for team ION.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.

Yeah, the amazing publicity must be the reason for the fact that nobody is buying your scamcoins except for a few XPY bagholders.
legendary
HODL
To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.

Electrifying a staker is only able to be done with electrons made from the 100,000 Atoms or by playing games and earning them. Either way the platform is earning money from either your purchase of an atom or gameplay combine that with your coins staking in a masternode on the platform and one could see how they could offer extra staking,or am I wrong?

I am sure I have seen it mentioned that the bounty or incentive coins will stake normally in one large staker. The second part of the question whether or not they release the addresses I have no idea?

I can play games on my iphone and get paid in btc to my wallet so shouldnt be that difficult id imagine? Uless they are all breaking TOS.

this question was answered, yes there is?Think it was even stated that one of them is a member here? I could see why a member of this forum wouldnt want their name released for fear of being ripped apart by the cult like members here.

Why would anybody do a bounty to help ION and not accept the coin? Even if they dont want the coin it can be exchanged to btc I would hope. Or just dont do the bounty? Kinda simple really. Oh and for the second part They can hire people to do the bounties with the bounty coins right? Thats some answers to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for attempting to answer to the best of your ability.

I am still confused on the electrifying stakers. I understand that you need atoms to be able to electrify. But the only conclusion that I can come to is the extra staking power comes from a Masternode somewhere. If that is so, what happens to those minted coins when a stalker is not electrified? I understand how staking works and to increase your reward you need to increase your holdings. Those electrifying are not increasing their holdings so those coins have to come from somewhere. So, did atom purchasers/owners BTC go to buying ION coins for a Masternode? If so why isn't electrifying always automatically get the reward? After all they did pay for the coins basically, no?
Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

I dont recall them lying? I recall hearing that they were in the process of changing the name? Any customer that used the XPY. io platform will tell you that the support was second to none btw just for all the people calling it a failure. Nobody that invested anything in that platform lost anything,I wouldnt call that a failure.

@phildo so did thousands of others so maybe try a better one to discredit them ehh?

Wish you guys would have warned me about cryptsy being a scam even though they were a registered biz.
legendary

Do you care that the people you are investing in thought "digital cloud miners" existed? Or that someone would sell them a $20 bill for $4?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

ios and andoud games giving crypto isnt a problem. using it as ingame currency is. app stores have their own currency for this. how are they getting around this? you can give ion away in your games but cant sell ion to use in your game.... i think you missed this part

Oh id argue that your the one missing the part that there is ways around it. You act as though there is no ways around it and there are that are perfectly fine. One thing i can almost assure you is that this team knows the TOS of both. I know that because I dont miss things,like when they tell me when i invest in ION that if I have questions go to slack and ask. Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
To the ION devs

A total waste of time

legendary
Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Will it be a strawman or a tu quoque response this time Grin

I'm gonna go with strawman.

Edit: I change my choice to the tu quoque. More their MO.

They might surprise you and switch to ad hominem this time.
legendary
HODL

I'm gonna go with strawman.

Edit: I change my choice to the tu quoque. More their MO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
HODL
WARNING
ION is an intransparent and shady project. The coin will be heavily premined and is made by people who were part of XPY.io and the Paycoin scam.

Ahh I was wondering when shit for brains was gonna pass comment

Make yourself useful, get these questions answered:

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Good job team.

You're quite welcome.  People will see, if they take the time to read, that the Ionomy team have lied whilst soliciting funding from the public.

Any that are still stupid enough to throw their money away are more than welcome, since some folk only learn from experience.  

i thought the complaint was the ion team have not been here soliciting funding from the public?

you guys have to make your minds up. whats the problem again?

Are you deliberately being obtuse?

I ask because I've noticed some language issues, so you might not even be aware of it.

Just in case anyone else has just joined us here and is wondering what is going on though, let's recap@:

Ionomy came here, started this thread, soliciting funds from the public, claimed to be a company (Ionomy PTE) registered in Singapore, it soon transpired that this was a lie.

So, now we've recapped, let me just ask again, in case you missed it the last time, are you deliberately being obtuse, or is it a language thing?
Jump to: