Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 454. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
why is it that only non-investors are complaining?

if this was a scam, surely people who invested would be complaining?

why is only people who did not invest a cent making such scam claims of theives, scam and fraud?

where are all the people who lost their bitcoins - where are their complaint? i cannot find a single one.

in my opinion from what i can see no one has been scammed nor does anyone think they have been scammed.

only these same accounts crying scam, fraud - none of which who invested a single cent.

This has to be one of the highest densities of logical fallacies per square pixel, not to mention sounding like Garza in his heyday.

What does ANY of that have to do with ionomy being trustworthy?

ION is trustworthy cause he feels they are honest. I've asked him 3 times what caused him to come to that conclusion only to be greeted with this exact response or some form of it.

I have yet to hear a valid response to why this team should be trusted. The best I have heard so far has been because the are "nice".

i have answered this many times about my opinon of trustness.

unless you are a team member, how can you (or anyone) know 100 per cent?

i have no reason to trust or untrust ion team, but i lean on the trust side because of there performance in the last year.

they have not run off with anyones bitcoins for a year and all those people who have invested in this team over this year all seem to be happy, not claiming fraud or asking for their bitcoins back. so there are more reasons to trust than there are reasons to not trust.

Bigvern didn't run off with peoples money for 1 year either. He did it like 2-3 years into it.

The end fact is this people here have repeatedly asked for how someone invested chose to invest with facts or their due dilligence. People like yourself say you have facts or reasons... when asked to provide you just say i trust them or others say im not doing other peoples homework i know my stuff.

Its ignorant statements.

Team ion just don't want to provide any answers because quite frankly it exposes what they are up to and every question answered now puts them in trouble later when its proven wrong on teh blockchain... just like josh's lies. They are doing the route of not answering anything to not incriminate themselves because they don't believe in what they are doing.

You and others will have your investments diluted... 1 or 2 will make a little money and team ion will make money. Then as it goes down they'll make some grand statements about being about community and doing this or that to raise it you'll all shout we love you team ion without realising they are making money while you aren't.

History will repeat and you'll all be back for someone else in your communities attempt to save the ion disadvantaged with a new coin and we'll do this all again in a new topic.

If this is wrong encourage your team ion to answer all questions because quite frankly that gives strength to your position right? Or are you comfortable with them not answering questions?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
why is it that only non-investors are complaining?

if this was a scam, surely people who invested would be complaining?

why is only people who did not invest a cent making such scam claims of theives, scam and fraud?

Thats an easy question and quite an obvious one. If you invested then you aren't going to scrutinise it because you invested thus accept it as a good investment.

If you looked at it decided it wasn't a good investment you are going to scrutinise it because well... its not a good investment to you.

That statement you made is just plain silly its obvious.

Tell me this... would you invest $20,000 then come and say how it doesn't make sense and questions aren't answered? You'd basically be throwing your money at something you think isn't good.

Let me counter your question with another one and you should answer this.

WHY is it that only investors are promoting it?

and to your second statement on if this was a scam surely people who invested would be complaining?

Paycoin investors didn't complain at the start.. are you telling me it wasn't a scam? See history possibly repeating?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.
This kind of publicity hard to buy :-)

Regardless of the comments, awareness has been achieved.

Good job team.

You're quite welcome.  People will see, if they take the time to read, that the Ionomy team have lied whilst soliciting funding from the public.

Any that are still stupid enough to throw their money away are more than welcome, since some folk only learn from experience.  

i thought the complaint was the ion team have not been here soliciting funding from the public?

you guys have to make your minds up. whats the problem again?

Can you quote someone complaining about the ION team "not [...] soliciting funding from the public"?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.

Good job team.

You're quite welcome.  People will see, if they take the time to read, that the Ionomy team have lied whilst soliciting funding from the public.

Any that are still stupid enough to throw their money away are more than welcome, since some folk only learn from experience.  

i thought the complaint was the ion team have not been here soliciting funding from the public?

There's no ION swag yet.
I demand swag I can mount on my wall of crypto failures!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

Good job team.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Good job team.

You're quite welcome.  People will see, if they take the time to read, that the Ionomy team have lied whilst soliciting funding from the public.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Good job team.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
WARNING
ION is an intransparent and shady project. The coin will be heavily premined and is made by people who were part of XPY.io and the Paycoin scam.

Ahh I was wondering when shit for brains was gonna pass comment

the wheel is spinning but the hamster died long long ago.

Why are you chaps so interested in defending this when you know full well that the person in control of the Ionomy handle actually lied in the first few pages of this?

I know and understand my motivations, and I suspect I know and understand a few of the others motivations for calling this out.

What I don't get is why you'd go to such lengths to defend people who have already demonstrably been proven to be liars.

Do you hope you can reel in enough marks to off load your own former xpy (now Ion) bags?
WARNING
ION is an intransparent and shady project. The coin will be heavily premined and is made by people who were part of XPY.io and the Paycoin scam.

the wheel is spinning but the hamster died long long ago.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
WARNING

WARNING

this guy would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
legendary
you are missing my point, again, it is possible that:

team ion does not act in the most trustworthy way (as you would expect from a proper company) and it is also not a scam.

could this be true? that it could be made more trusty from team ion actions AND also not be a scam too?

do we agree here?

I don't know nor do I care. I'm not the one repeating "scam scam scam scam" ad nauseam - you are. You are also saying it's ok to give money to untrustworthy people. And you would only stop giving them money if they are proven to be a scam, which by your own definition is when they run off with the money.

Do you see a little bit of a problem in your scenario? A slight flaw in logic perhaps?

If not then I wish you good luck because nothing else will help.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WARNING
Woah woah woah...
I came here to check on the purple rockets!
I'm very eager to watch the launch, its failure, and hopefully jail time from the operators.  Grin
The first two will happen, because I'm from a future blockchain. The Human-ledger™ and its described the events.
I'm just here to get the swag tshirts or mugs as they are quite the collectors items.  Cheesy

i've come across decomposed bodies that are funnier than you.

Yikes, well I hope your mental condition improves as conversing or joking with the dead seems rather odd and concerning.
Let's get back to circle-jerking each other over ION. I promise not to stop until the purple rockets match with you  Grin
Don't mind moon's linked content. Its just silliness from the previous attempted rocket launches.

did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

Nope. Too busy swinging with your parents.  Grin
We have a lot of love to give in my family.

So besides ION. How much would you be willing to invest into a crypto project typically?
Also do you know of any companies that filed this way that eventually succeeded in this space?
Woah woah woah...
I'm very eager to watch the launch, its failure, and hopefully jail time from the operators.  Grin
The first two will happen, because I'm from a future blockchain. The Human-ledger™ and its described the events.
I'm just here to get the swag tshirts or mugs as they are quite the collectors items.  Cheesy

Yikes, well I hope your mental condition improves as conversing or joking with the dead seems rather odd and concerning.
Let's get back to circle-jerking each other over ION. I promise not to stop until the purple rockets match with you  Grin
Don't mind moon's linked content. Its just silliness from the previous attempted rocket launches.

did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?
dont worry, i will answer for you.

there is no proof that ion project is a scam. your opinion might think it is, or hope it is, or feel it is if you feel a bit psychic.

but there is no proof, evidence or information to suggest ion project is a scam.

prove to me it is, anyone. but you cannot do this. no evidence at all. despite many ion team members and many investors, many opportunities for information leaks, not a single one has come forward to say it is a scam or they lost a single bitcoin.

so most likely your claims are not true, a lie, by your team for 46 pages.

https://archive.is/KC38B#selection-881.0-889.121

Facts and Evidence

Always look for facts and evidence. When a troll alleges we have done “X thing” wrong, ask them to provide some evidence.

This "no proof of scam therefore trustworthy" drivel is getting tiresome. Ionomists are not trustworthy for a number of reasons, including lies and incompetence.

you didnt seem to consider that there might be no proof of scam as well as no proof of trustness - both at the same time.

trustness can be denied to non-scam projects. there are other options you are missing.

a. you should invest only smallest amounts in projects without trustness.
b. you should invest nothing in scams.

they are two different things.

I don't think I'm missing anything. Team ION does not conduct themselves as a trustworthy entity. You can keep asking for a proof of scam for the next 50 pages and that will not make them more trustworthy. It might make you feel better about your investment decision though.

If you want to give money to every new shitcoin (which is essentially what "a." is in your definition) - feel free. There is no point in discussing any red flags because you can still give them "smallest amounts" regardless of any lies or other bullshit surrounding the project. Brilliant logic.

you are missing my point, again, it is possible that:

team ion does not act in the most trustworthy way (as you would expect from a proper company) and it is also not a scam.

could this be true? that it could be made more trusty from team ion actions AND also not be a scam too?

do we agree here?
Woah woah woah...

Let's get back to circle-jerking each other over ION. I promise not to stop until the purple rockets match with you  Grin
legendary

there is no proof that ion project is a scam. your opinion might think it is, or hope it is, or feel it is if you feel a bit psychic.

but there is no proof, evidence or information to suggest ion project is a scam.

prove to me it is, anyone. but you cannot do this. no evidence at all. despite many ion team members and many investors, many opportunities for information leaks, not a single one has come forward to say it is a scam or they lost a single bitcoin.

Facts and Evidence

Always look for facts and evidence. When a troll alleges we have done “X thing” wrong, ask them to provide some evidence.

This "no proof of scam therefore trustworthy" drivel is getting tiresome. Ionomists are not trustworthy for a number of reasons, including lies and incompetence.

you didnt seem to consider that there might be no proof of scam as well as no proof of trustness - both at the same time.

trustness can be denied to non-scam projects. there are other options you are missing.

I don't think I'm missing anything. Team ION does not conduct themselves as a trustworthy entity. You can keep asking for a proof of scam for the next 50 pages and that will not make them more trustworthy. It might make you feel better about your investment decision though.

If you want to give money to every new shitcoin (which is essentially what "a." is in your definition) - feel free. There is no point in discussing any red flags because you can still give them "smallest amounts" regardless of any lies or other bullshit surrounding the project. Brilliant logic.
Woah woah woah...

Facts and Evidence

Jump to: