Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 455. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Woah woah woah...
I came here to check on the purple rockets!
I'm very eager to watch the launch, its failure, and hopefully jail time from the operators.  Grin
The first two will happen, because I'm from a future blockchain. The Human-ledger™ and its described the events.
I'm just here to get the swag tshirts or mugs as they are quite the collectors items.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
dont worry, i will answer for you.

there is no proof that ion project is a scam. your opinion might think it is, or hope it is, or feel it is if you feel a bit psychic.

but there is no proof, evidence or information to suggest ion project is a scam.

prove to me it is, anyone. but you cannot do this. no evidence at all. despite many ion team members and many investors, many opportunities for information leaks, not a single one has come forward to say it is a scam or they lost a single bitcoin.

so most likely your claims are not true, a lie, by your team for 46 pages.

https://archive.is/KC38B#selection-881.0-889.121

Facts and Evidence

Always look for facts and evidence. When a troll alleges we have done “X thing” wrong, ask them to provide some evidence.

This "no proof of scam therefore trustworthy" drivel is getting tiresome. Ionomists are not trustworthy for a number of reasons, including lies and incompetence.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

there is no proof that ion project is a scam. your opinion might think it is, or hope it is, or feel it is if you feel a bit psychic.

but there is no proof, evidence or information to suggest ion project is a scam.

prove to me it is, anyone. but you cannot do this. no evidence at all. despite many ion team members and many investors, many opportunities for information leaks, not a single one has come forward to say it is a scam or they lost a single bitcoin.

I'm actually inclined to agree with you.

There is no proof.  it might be a scam, it might not be a scam.

Luckily for me you've already agreed that lying about there being a company, registered in Singapore is a bad move and likely to engender an atmosphere of distrust.

It's, at the very least, enough to ensure that potential crypto newbies, without our learned experience, should consider being very very very wary.

Still, it'd be nice if they'd actually offer some answers, because, as things stand they seem to be operating in a very similar way to the Onecoin team, which certainly is a scam.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
I like how whatever retard is running the ion twitter account keeps retweeting bitcoin related stories, as if the potential future success of bitcoin has anything to do with their little shitcoin.

now this idiot is able to read the future. what a clever person, must be so wealthy and cool.

idiot.

As a matter of fact, I can. I've come here from February 2017 when ION became worthless and Adam Matlack disappeared to warn you and the other 13 investors not to lose their money. Withdraw it now and put it on the Browns to win the Super Bowl. It's hard to believe, but Johnny Manziel resigns with the team and throws a new record of 378 touchdowns to complete their perfect 19-0 season.

this is proof that you are a liar and then also a fool.

Could you please provide proof that time travel doesn't exist?

are you on the absence of evidence or the evidence of absence side?

either way, this fool is a liar and a very poor comedian.

You claimed he was a liar so I was wondering what proof you had that time travel doesn't exist.

People call scam and you ask for proof. This doesn't work both ways?

it only works one way.

you think it is easier to prove that . . .

something is...

something is not...

which do you think is easier ? how does science work today ? educate me ?

I like how whatever retard is running the ion twitter account keeps retweeting bitcoin related stories, as if the potential future success of bitcoin has anything to do with their little shitcoin.

now this idiot is able to read the future. what a clever person, must be so wealthy and cool.

idiot.

As a matter of fact, I can. I've come here from February 2017 when ION became worthless and Adam Matlack disappeared to warn you and the other 13 investors not to lose their money. Withdraw it now and put it on the Browns to win the Super Bowl. It's hard to believe, but Johnny Manziel resigns with the team and throws a new record of 378 touchdowns to complete their perfect 19-0 season.

You claimed he was a liar so I was wondering what proof you had that time travel doesn't exist.

it only works one way.

you think it is easier to prove that . . .

something is...

something is not...

which do you think is easier ? how does science work today ? educate me ?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

idiot.

Activity: 406

idiot.

I think you made this up. Adam Matlack will not disappear, he did nothing wrong. He will create some other nice and shiny thing to rescue the victims of evil ION developers.

No, this is proof of something else entirely but don't let that stand between you and your future riches.

you have no way to know if i am or not a billionaire already.

I'm pretty sure we know the answer to that question already, bub.

idiot.

I think you made this up. Adam Matlack will not disappear, he did nothing wrong. He will create some other nice and shiny thing to rescue the victims of evil ION developers.

No, this is proof of something else entirely but don't let that stand between you and your future riches.

you have no way to know if i am or not a billionaire already.

am i ?

is this goal reached ?

idiot.

idiot.

No, it's true, I "electrified" my DeLorean with my leftover 2 million worthless ION stakermabobs so I can travel through time and warn people.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

idiot.

legendary
HODL

idiot.

idiot.

idiot.

idiot.
To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

I'm glad you haven't responded as it would achieve absolutely nothing.

Ignore these shitheads with axes to grind and different agenda's

As Frans_shithead posted yesterday 

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

Yes!! Ignore s shithead just like the ionomy team has been ignoring completely valid questions?

Ignore the folks telling you to do due dilligence and just invest in blind faith because the team is "nice"...the number one qualification to run a crypto business, niceness!

you ignored everything that has been said. no one said trust the ion team because they are nice.

like the other one said, this discussion with you lot is a waste of time.

You state that I ignore everything that has been said and I gotta agree with you...the only things that have been said is that the team is "nice".  That's great, my dog is nice...I don't give him my money to invest.

But it is ok for them to ignore all of the questions?Huh?

Actually, I would trust your dog more than Adam Matlack. Let me know when Fido has an "ICO", I'll invest.
legendary
HODL
To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

Yes!! Ignore s shithead just like the ionomy team has been ignoring completely valid questions?

Ignore the folks telling you to do due dilligence and just invest in blind faith because the team is "nice"...the number one qualification to run a crypto business, niceness!

you ignored everything that has been said. no one said trust the ion team because they are nice.

like the other one said, this discussion with you lot is a waste of time.

You state that I ignore everything that has been said and I gotta agree with you...the only things that have been said is that the team is "nice".  That's great, my dog is nice...I don't give him my money to invest.

But it is ok for them to ignore all of the questions?Huh?
legendary
HODL
To the ION devs

A total waste of time

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

What are the maths and calculations that were used to derive the ICO valuation?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.
To the ION devs

A total waste of time

"you are" = "you're"

Plural of "agenda" is "agendas"

you think you are clever because you can use google to help with your spelling? it is a clever thing to use resources but you should not preach what you dont know yourself.

Now you think Google is required to be able to spell correctly? That's what school was for, junior.
Jump to: