Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 69. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I wonder which one will happen quicker?
1) 3.0 ION Wallet
2) Suchmoon's Off-topic Trash Postings or
3) Korvas's Off-topic Trash Replies

Come on Sharkie... trashing ION is the topic. It's not like the "team" cares to update the thread in any way.

So the hardfork has started but the team has not released the new wallet yet, is that what's happening?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
ION 3.0 Upgrade Status

[email protected]

I wonder which one will happen quicker?
1) 3.0 ION Wallet
2) Suchmoon's Off-topic Trash Postings or
3) Korvas's Off-topic Trash Replies
legendary

Your Wrong The calculation is based on a daily payout not a single block reward. Masternodes receive multiple payouts per day and that number varies, it how masternodes work.

Are you now denying that you posted this?

About profitability... When I said my numbers were conservative I was being serious. For instance I didn't factor in the first year reward of 23 ion per block vs the current 17 ion

365 days x 23 ion = 8,365
365 days x 17 ion = 6,205

Total = 14,570 x $2.57 = $37,444.9. Just this one element alone pushes the profitability up $7,000 so $3,000 higher than the BTC value of $84,000.

You're clearly multiplying the block reward by 365. This shit alone disqualifies you from any discussion involving numbers. But feel free to keep proving how dumb you are.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
So I didn't low ball my numbers when I didn't account for the fact that year 1 rewards were higher than year 2  Grin Grin Grin

You didn't account for amounts other than 20k, 40k, 60k. You multiplied block reward by 365 as if the block reward means how much you make per day. It doesn't. You have no clue what you're talking about.

What about your numbers they were...... errr non existent

That's not how it works. You're the dipshit making the claim - so go ahead and prove it, specifically that I'd be richer if I had invested in ION. You even brought up mining. This is all (1) off-topic and (2) false. Also see above. You're dumb beyond belief.

Once you start showing a shred of comprehension we can discuss this on more amicable terms. So far you can't even grasp a simple concept of creating a separate thread for this shit and staying on topic here. I'm gonna try again:

Are you now done or do you need a few more pages to whine about me?

This is fun....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Wrong The calculation is based on a daily payout not a single block reward. Masternodes receive multiple payouts per day and that number varies, it how masternodes work.

https://ionomy.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again Wrong your the one that made the claim that holding BTC in April 2016 was a better option than owning a masternode. Then you don't share any data to corroborate as you say that's off topic.  Grin Grin Grin Try listening to your own advice.... You're the dipshit making the claim - so go ahead and prove it

I don't actually care. YOU made the claim YOU need to prove it.
legendary
So I didn't low ball my numbers when I didn't account for the fact that year 1 rewards were higher than year 2  Grin Grin Grin

You didn't account for amounts other than 20k, 40k, 60k. You multiplied block reward by 365 as if the block reward means how much you make per day. It doesn't. You have no clue what you're talking about.

That's not how it works. You're the dipshit making the claim - so go ahead and prove it, specifically that I'd be richer if I had invested in ION. You even brought up mining. This is all (1) off-topic and (2) false. Also see above. You're dumb beyond belief.

Once you start showing a shred of comprehension we can discuss this on more amicable terms. So far you can't even grasp a simple concept of creating a separate thread for this shit and staying on topic here. I'm gonna try again:

Are you now done or do you need a few more pages to whine about me?
Could you please elaborate further Grin Grin Grin like I care.

You've had plenty of opportunity to reinforce you comments with data but have chosen too squirm ..... shock horror surprise.

My data is valid but surprise surprise you ridicule it even when I low ball the numbers  Grin..... again a shocker never saw that coming.

This was you March 23 2017 when ion was $.23

oh look trolling again...............shock horror.

Word of the day is credibility, after 2 years trolling here do you think you have any credibility left ?

Of course, why would anyone excpect you to be able to click a link  Roll Eyes. You didn't low-ball the numbers, you picked an ideal case of one full masternode and you will avoid acknowledging any other possible scenario.

Nice job with that screenshot. It was (and still is) factually correct. Nothing to do with the price either. The "team" doesn't give a shit about transparency.

All good though you as I don't care about your data you did exactly what I thought you would do. Discredit, Insult, Demean, Share nothing and of course ignore your own Mistakes (btw. loved your POS fuck up).

Suchmoon = SuchTROLL

BTW. The team does give a shit about transparency they just don't give a shit about you.  Smiley
legendary

You've had plenty of opportunity to reinforce you comments with data but have chosen too squirm ..... shock horror surprise.

My data is valid but surprise surprise you ridicule it even when I low ball the numbers  Grin..... again a shocker never saw that coming.

Word of the day is credibility, after 2 years trolling here do you think you have any credibility left ?

Of course, why would anyone excpect you to be able to click a link  Roll Eyes. You didn't low-ball the numbers, you picked an ideal case of one full masternode and you will avoid acknowledging any other possible scenario.

Nice job with that screenshot. It was (and still is) factually correct. Nothing to do with the price either. The "team" doesn't give a shit about transparency.

I would answer it if I knew what it meant ?

How about 19k coins? Or 35k? Or cold wallets?

What is it ?

Click on the link and read it in context, you illiterate paycoining dipshit.

My data is valid but surprise surprise you ridicule it even when I low ball the numbers  Grin..... again a shocker never saw that coming.

legendary

What is it ?

Click on the link and read it in context, you illiterate paycoining dipshit.

What is it ?
legendary
No it was you that brought mining into the discussion just before your POS comment, I didn't mention any mining equipment.

Actually you did. Here is the quote again.

Imagine  buying $4,000 worth of BTC mining equipment in April 2016
I don't have to "imagine". I actually bought mining equipment in 2016

I love how you keep lying and lying and lying on top of other lies, like this one here:

About profitability... When I said my numbers were conservative I was being serious. For instance I didn't factor in the first year reward of 23 ion per block vs the current 17 ion

Reward per block does not equal masternode earnings per day.

I took a worse case scenario when I put those numbers together and it still came out more profitable than had I bought and held the equivalent in BTC. Your response as always is just insults. How about some maths to back up your statements or an example of how the Miner you bought in 2016 is so much better. Yesterday the masternode I started in April 2016 daily payout was around 24 ION/.0071436 BTC/$61.68 and is set to give me an income this month of around $1,800. The monthly running cost is higher than normal at around $12, the node is running 24/7 on a VPS.

How does that compare to the 2016 miner you still have running ? what is it ? how much are you earning and how much does it cost you to run ?

Yeah right. First you whine when I post about mining, now you want me to post about mining. Start a new thread in the appropriate board if you want to discuss that.

Back to topic - no, what you're posting is not the "worse case", it's pretty much the ideal case. You still haven't addressed this:

Being called a fucking moron by you is a badge of honour Grin, still don't understand though what your Carbon mining prowess has got to do with the discussion on this thread, maybe your still confused about the differences between POS & POW

Well, you're the fucking moron who brought mining up and you're the one whining about it... what a surprise.

Pro tip: don't start a discussion about something you don't understand.

Total = 14,570 x $2.57 = $37,444.9. Just this one element alone pushes the profitability up $7,000 so $3,000 higher than the BTC value of $84,000. Well done for making me work harder than intended,

Your math is beautifully paycoining. Reward per block does not equal masternode earnings per day. Looks like ionomy was quite successful dredging Garza's cesspool to find blind illiterate bottom feeders like you.

Maybe you should go back to peddling your "work from home" scams. This crypto thing is too much hard work for you.

feel free to respond with your own data.

I already have but your pea brain is incapable of grasping it...

I don't think you can make yourself look more of a clown but you will probably surprise me again.

No it was you that brought mining into the discussion just before your POS comment, I didn't mention any mining equipment.

Bringing up something you know absolutely nothing about (mining equipment) was a nice touch. See, I don't have to "imagine". I actually bought mining equipment in 2016, as well as in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018. I now have more bitcoins and more fiat than I had in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, or 2013, and I still have the equipment buzzing happily making more coins. That's how mining works. Not having to depend on an incompetent team and a broken exchange is a bonus.

I took a worse case scenario when I put those numbers together and it still came out more profitable than had I bought and held the equivalent in BTC. Your response as always is just insults. How about some maths to back up your statements or an example of how the Miner you bought in 2016 is so much better. Yesterday the masternode I started in April 2016 daily payout was around 24 ION/.0071436 BTC/$61.68 and is set to give me an income this month of around $1,800. The monthly running cost is higher than normal at around $12, the node is running 24/7 on a VPS.

How does that compare to the 2016 miner you still have running ? what is it ? how much are you earning and how much does it cost you to run ?
legendary
Being called a fucking moron by you is a badge of honour Grin, still don't understand though what your Carbon mining prowess has got to do with the discussion on this thread, maybe your still confused about the differences between POS & POW

Well, you're the fucking moron who brought mining up and you're the one whining about it... what a surprise.

Pro tip: don't start a discussion about something you don't understand.

Total = 14,570 x $2.57 = $37,444.9. Just this one element alone pushes the profitability up $7,000 so $3,000 higher than the BTC value of $84,000. Well done for making me work harder than intended,

Your math is beautifully paycoining. Reward per block does not equal masternode earnings per day. Looks like ionomy was quite successful dredging Garza's cesspool to find blind illiterate bottom feeders like you.

Maybe you should go back to peddling your "work from home" scams. This crypto thing is too much hard work for you.

feel free to respond with your own data.

I already have but your pea brain is incapable of grasping it...

I don't think you can make yourself look more of a clown but you will probably surprise me again.

Comments...

Carbon friendly LOL. You are truly an exemplary paycoiner, aka fucking moron.

You are the one trying to make this about me. You claimed that I would have been richer if I bought ION, which is provably false. Let it go.

Total = 14,570 x $2.57 = $37,444.9. Just this one element alone pushes the profitability up $7,000 so $3,000 higher than the BTC value of $84,000. Well done for making me work harder than intended, feel free to respond with your own data.

Facts are facts, not my problem if you don't like them. Are you now done or do you need a few more pages to whine about me? No? Back to ION? How's the wallet breathing?
I said I don't have a problem with the facts it's your bunny boiling, bullying & trolling demeanour that I sometimes take objection to. Concerning the wallet it's doing just fine thanks soon to be released.
... Back to ION? How's the wallet breathing?

In need of CPR...
legendary
The facts aren't rubbish it's your interpretation of these facts that is rubbish.

Trying to position an ION investment made 2 years ago as a bad thing is quite frankly laughable

Comparing Paycoin to Ion isn't down to your ignorance of POS it's down to your 2 year bunny boiler obsession trying to link GAW/Garza with ION/IONOMY when no link exists.

Take that chip off your shoulder and move on with your life

Also help me understand why your carbon friendly mining operation is on topic 

Carbon friendly LOL. You are truly an exemplary paycoiner, aka fucking moron.

You are the one trying to make this about me. You claimed that I would have been richer if I bought ION, which is provably false. Let it go.

Facts are facts, not my problem if you don't like them. Are you now done or do you need a few more pages to whine about me? No? Back to ION? How's the wallet breathing?
Pages:
Jump to: