Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 70. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Lets not get side tracked.....

45-55k sat at ICO time, barely 30k now and the wallet is borked... no, I would have been poorer.

What you posted is rubbish, I challenge it and your response is an attempt to move the discussion off topic to your carbon friendly mining operation.

I have no clue why you mention Garza but I guess when you have a massive chip on your shoulder it makes perfect sense.

Let people read your rubbish and decide for themselves

What I posted is called "facts". That was the ICO price and that is the price now and the wallet is broken. Your hard-on for POS is duly noted but it's a paycoining fallacy. Inflation doesn't produce wealth.

What you're trying to do by making stupid claims about me is called "off-topic bullshit", i.e. has nothing to do with ION, in addition to being false.

The facts aren't rubbish it's your interpretation of these facts that is rubbish.

Trying to position an ION investment made 2 years ago as a bad thing is quite frankly laughable

Comparing Paycoin to Ion isn't down to your ignorance of POS it's down to your 2 year bunny boiler obsession trying to link GAW/Garza with ION/IONOMY when no link exists.

Take that chip off your shoulder and move on with your life

Also help me understand why your carbon friendly mining operation is on topic 
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
ION is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency that rewards network participation via static proof of stake. ION rewards "connectivity age" instead of “[coin age],” thus eliminating abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network. By having a static reward system, the rewards for participation are proportional to the work every active node contributes. ION announces partnership with  RyanSieg Racing, attends GDC, meeting with top game developers and game companies, promoting coin and building new partnerships.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

45-55k sat at ICO time, barely 30k now and the wallet is borked... no, I would have been poorer.

What you posted is rubbish, I challenge it and your response is an attempt to move the discussion off topic to your carbon friendly mining operation.

I have no clue why you mention Garza but I guess when you have a massive chip on your shoulder it makes perfect sense.

What I posted is called "facts". That was the ICO price and that is the price now and the wallet is broken. Your hard-on for POS is duly noted but it's a paycoining fallacy. Inflation doesn't produce wealth.

What you're trying to do by making stupid claims about me is called "off-topic bullshit", i.e. has nothing to do with ION, in addition to being false.
Suchmoons comment is rubbish so feel free to pull out your charts and prove me wrong  Grin

You were the one claiming I would have been a lot richer... and failed to show that even assuming an ideal scenario, i.e. one full masternode, always online. How about 19k coins? Or 35k? Or cold wallets?

Here is the thing with mining that you have no clue about: at any given time I don't risk more than 1% of my investment (closer to 0.5% these days) to any third party (e.g. exchange or pool), I don't need to keep any coins other than the 0.5-1% online, I have good liquidity, and I don't depend on someone else making money for me.

You may not like it because Garza told you that POS is superior and that's fine. But lying to ME about ME hasn't worked before and it won't work now... you need to rethink you shilling strategy. How about you tell us how the wallet fix is going, or how great the games are (if there are any). I need a laugh, please.

legendary
Suchmoons comment is rubbish so feel free to pull out your charts and prove me wrong  Grin

You were the one claiming I would have been a lot richer... and failed to show that even assuming an ideal scenario, i.e. one full masternode, always online. How about 19k coins? Or 35k? Or cold wallets?

Here is the thing with mining that you have no clue about: at any given time I don't risk more than 1% of my investment (closer to 0.5% these days) to any third party (e.g. exchange or pool), I don't need to keep any coins other than the 0.5-1% online, I have good liquidity, and I don't depend on someone else making money for me.

You may not like it because Garza told you that POS is superior and that's fine. But lying to ME about ME hasn't worked before and it won't work now... you need to rethink you shilling strategy. How about you tell us how the wallet fix is going, or how great the games are (if there are any). I need a laugh, please.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
If only your mining prowess were true...... doesn't explain why you've spent 2 years trolling this thread but it does explain the chip on your shoulder though...

GAW, Cointerria, KnCMiner, Butterfly labs, etc.....  ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.......

Incompetent team  Grin Grin Grin I would expect nothing less from a simpleton like you that fails to grasp the complexities of crypto

Ok, I guess I was wrong about you screaming "photoshop" or "Australia"... you came up with a bunch of other nonsense.

Does that make you feel better about your ION bags? I hope it does.

korvas posted plucked figures i dont see references links for assumptions. coins grow drop im sure wasnt 17 ion all the time coulda been higher at start lower now with more nodes. what are the ranges? when was the buy when was the sell. no takings along the way? i did a best, worst and average when i showed mine and used coinmarket cap or some site in the post for historical data.

korvas is accusing of plucked data then does the same? reference and show working or its plucked figures korvas.

I used are very conservative numbers in response to

Okay more detail.........

$4,000 for a masternode is based on an initial ICO price of $.2 the max ICO price was $.25 then for many months ion traded below $.2
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/
https://news.ionomy.com/ion-ico-details-release/

Today masternode payout currently around 25 ion per day I used a number of 17
https://ionomy.com/

11,000 ION based on a 17 x 730 day calculation does not take into account the annual block reward drop of 23 ion per block to 17
https://ionomy.com/about/whitepaper

$30,000 , $50,000 & $80,000 ion value based on yesterday's Bittrex price
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

And finally the $84,000 BTC price was based on coinmarketcap historic pricing
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/

Oh and hosting a masternode 24/7 is easy irrelevant of your technical ability

rememeber the undoing of cryptsy masternode/paycoin now ION(bittrex) lock step same movie ...:\ hmmm
If only your mining prowess were true...... doesn't explain why you've spent 2 years trolling this thread but it does explain the chip on your shoulder though...

GAW, Cointerria, KnCMiner, Butterfly labs, etc.....  ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.......

Incompetent team  Grin Grin Grin I would expect nothing less from a simpleton like you that fails to grasp the complexities of crypto

Ok, I guess I was wrong about you screaming "photoshop" or "Australia"... you came up with a bunch of other nonsense.

korvas posted plucked figures i dont see references links for assumptions. coins grow drop im sure wasnt 17 ion all the time coulda been higher at start lower now with more nodes. what are the ranges? when was the buy when was the sell. no takings along the way? i did a best, worst and average when i showed mine and used coinmarket cap or some site in the post for historical data.

korvas is accusing of plucked data then does the same? reference and show working or its plucked figures korvas.

I used are very conservative numbers in response to

Okay more detail.........

$4,000 for a masternode is based on an initial ICO price of $.2 the max ICO price was $.25 then for many months ion traded below $.2
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/
https://news.ionomy.com/ion-ico-details-release/

Today masternode payout currently around 25 ion per day I used a number of 17
https://ionomy.com/

11,000 ION based on a 17 x 730 day calculation does not take into account the annual block reward drop of 23 ion per block to 17
https://ionomy.com/about/whitepaper

$30,000 , $50,000 & $80,000 ion value based on yesterday's Bittrex price
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

And finally the $84,000 BTC price was based on coinmarketcap historic pricing
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/

Oh and hosting a masternode 24/7 is easy irrelevant of your technical ability

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

legendary

Grin Grin Grin So you've been trolling this thread now for 2 years at 15 minutes a day. That's 10,950 minutes of wasted effort.

Had you given this project a chance bought some ion then f**k*d off for 2 years you would now be a lot richer plus those 180+ hours could have been used in a more productive manner  Grin

Your reading comprehension and math "skills" once again show that you're a perfect paycoiner.

Pluck some figures from the sky offering no detail and finish with an insult..... how original...... how you

Those are called facts but of course you wouldn't know them even if they hit you on your dumb paycoining head.

You suggested that I'd be richer if I held your broken shitcoin for two years. That's provably false, even it we pretend that ION has actually existed for two years. The price at the time of the ICO (April-May 2016) was between 45-55k satoshi, now it's around 29-ish on Bittrex, but the wallet is broken so I'd be certainly poorer in your scenario, losing between 35 and 100 percent of this "investment", depending on how you value the chances of withdrawing from Bittrex.

Feel free to scream "photoshop" or "Australia" now, you fucking clown.

Oh shit, I insulted the #2 ionomy shill again... how original.

The only clowns on this thread are you and your side kicks...  

If you'd have bought a masternode for 20,000 ion 2 years ago it would have have cost you around $4,000. What you morons ignore is POS. POS would have generated you a daily income of around 17 ion per day. In 2 years you would have minted around 11,000 ion which today would be worth around $30,000. Imagine  buying $4,000 worth of BTC mining equipment in April 2016 how much would that be worth now whereas 20K ion is worth today approx  $50,000.

In total your looking at around $80,000

Now on the 1st of April had I bought $4,000 of BTC I would have 9.5 BTC which today is worth $84,000 slightly higher but who gives a shit as

a) My numbers are rough

b) I'd be a greedy fuck if I said one is better than the other as the ROI for both has been epic.

c) both coins are currently undervalued with bright futures  

As you probably read my posts a few times looking for shit you'll have read in 2016 that I got so fucked off with crypto I decided to just focus on ION and BTC what a bad decision that was  Grin Grin Grin

So... you just proved yourself that you were full of shit when you said "a lot richer" but "who gives a shit" because reasons?

Bringing up something you know absolutely nothing about (mining equipment) was a nice touch. See, I don't have to "imagine". I actually bought mining equipment in 2016, as well as in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018. I now have more bitcoins and more fiat than I had in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, or 2013, and I still have the equipment buzzing happily making more coins. That's how mining works. Not having to depend on an incompetent team and a broken exchange is a bonus.

legendary
Grin Grin Grin So you've been trolling this thread now for 2 years at 15 minutes a day. That's 10,950 minutes of wasted effort.

Had you given this project a chance bought some ion then f**k*d off for 2 years you would now be a lot richer plus those 180+ hours could have been used in a more productive manner  Grin

Your reading comprehension and math "skills" once again show that you're a perfect paycoiner.

Pluck some figures from the sky offering no detail and finish with an insult..... how original...... how you

Those are called facts but of course you wouldn't know them even if they hit you on your dumb paycoining head.

You suggested that I'd be richer if I held your broken shitcoin for two years. That's provably false, even it we pretend that ION has actually existed for two years. The price at the time of the ICO (April-May 2016) was between 45-55k satoshi, now it's around 29-ish on Bittrex, but the wallet is broken so I'd be certainly poorer in your scenario, losing between 35 and 100 percent of this "investment", depending on how you value the chances of withdrawing from Bittrex.

If you'd have bought a masternode for 20,000 ion 2 years ago it would have have cost you around $4,000. What you morons ignore is POS. POS would have generated you a daily income of around 17 ion per day. In 2 years you would have minted around 11,000 ion which today would be worth around $30,000. Imagine  buying $4,000 worth of BTC mining equipment in April 2016 how much would that be worth now whereas 20K ion is worth today approx  $50,000.

Now on the 1st of April had I bought $4,000 of BTC I would have 9.5 BTC which today is worth $84,000 slightly higher but who gives a shit as

a) My numbers are rough

b) I'd be a greedy fuck if I said one is better than the other as the ROI for both has been epic.

As you probably read my posts a few times looking for shit you'll have read in 2016 that I got so fucked off with crypto I decided to just focus on ION and BTC what a bad decision that was  Grin Grin Grin

So... you just proved yourself that you were full of shit when you said "a lot richer" but "who gives a shit" because reasons?

Bringing up something you know absolutely nothing about (mining equipment) was a nice touch. See, I don't have to "imagine". I actually bought mining equipment in 2016, as well as in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018. I now have more bitcoins and more fiat than I had in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, or 2013, and I still have the equipment buzzing happily making more coins. That's how mining works. Not having to depend on an incompetent team and a broken exchange is a bonus.

If you'd have bought a masternode for 20,000 ion 2 years ago it would have have cost you around $4,000. What you morons ignore is POS. POS would have generated you a daily income of around 17 ion per day. In 2 years you would have minted around 11,000 ion which today would be worth around $30,000. Imagine  buying $4,000 worth of BTC mining equipment in April 2016 how much would that be worth now whereas 20K ion is worth today approx  $50,000.

a) My numbers are rough

As you probably read my posts a few times looking for shit you'll have read in 2016 that I got so fucked off with crypto I decided to just focus on ION and BTC what a bad decision that was  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
What we are dealing here is ION CORE 3.0 Team is now composed of two identities that are not on the same page/schedule.

So they created their own coin because XPY "team" couldn't do shit, and now the ION "team" can't do shit. This is all very reassuringly paycoining... Is boki/panda still their lead developer?

And the forum site being broken adds some authenticity too:

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
What we are dealing here is ION CORE 3.0 Team is now composed of two identities that are not on the same page/schedule.

So they created their own coin because XPY "team" couldn't do shit, and now the ION "team" can't do shit. This is all very reassuringly paycoining... Is boki/panda still their lead developer?

are they still paying Josh Garzas' legal fees with ION? :-D lol
legendary

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

What we are dealing here is ION CORE 3.0 Team is now composed of two identities that are not on the same page/schedule. The ION Core Team introduces ION 3.0, jointly developed by ION Core and the ION community development collective (CEVAP). The upgrades are profound. ionomy and ION Core are working together to facilitate a smooth transition to the new chain. When you add in the Bittrex DEVs to the team this leads the party to utter kayos  Roll Eyes

i gave stats with time figures and prices showing bitcoin held instead of ion investing would of returned more usd since sharky insisted usd is the measure not satoshi even though ion has no direct usd pair just btc pair.

refute that with data and solid facts instead of accusing suchmoons statement as wrong. whilst suchmoons approx values may not have been to the cent accurate its clear holding ion didnt return more usd or btc in that time frame. if you disagree show facts and values and reference it else you statements hold 0 value.

I like to use the price point of TEN cents as it is the lowest price ION has gone too. Current price is hovering around the TWO-Fifty Dollars.. So the fact that ION has increased by 25 times (in USD) the value over the last two years:

Currently there is no established price on ION because of being offline at the exchange... zero valued until new working wallet is forced upon the Ionomy community... Hail to ION 3.0

I still have dreams that ION was at SEVEN Dollar level and I got a piece of the action... lol... which I did
Pages:
Jump to: