Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 72. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
When fork? When Bittrex?

The ION fork is scheduled to take place on Saturday, March 17th at approximately 14:00 GMT. ION Core Team will continue to communicate with Bittrex and offer support. Since greater wallet stability is exactly what Bittrex seeks, we expect to see deposits and withdrawals back online shortly after the fork.

https://ion.community/topic/1421/ion-3-0-is-here-hard-fork-scheduled

Wallet still offline. Lied again, what a shock  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Ionomy has been the leader of the game industry, like bitcoin is the currency block chain, with the development of more games to join, your advantages are on display.

what is your justification for ionomy is the leader of game industry? this is false and misleading. many companies far beat them... ea games, valve etc. many ios and android developers beat them. compared to available games ionomy games are poor products. if you are comparing ionomy games to the likes od doom, counter strike, world of warcraft then you are dilusional.

state again how they are a leader because im interested in your justification.

Ionomy is the leader in producing products that need fixing and are meant to hit a moving delivery target of an audience for the XPY cult ... Ionomy Studios was the first to put out these low level challenge games to the crypto market..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Ionomy has been the leader of the game industry, like bitcoin is the currency block chain, with the development of more games to join, your advantages are on display.

what is your justification for ionomy is the leader of game industry? this is false and misleading. many companies far beat them... ea games, valve etc. many ios and android developers beat them. compared to available games ionomy games are poor products. if you are comparing ionomy games to the likes od doom, counter strike, world of warcraft then you are dilusional.

state again how they are a leader because im interested in your justification.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
most hard forks are for feature improvements... why does ion have to fork so much to fix broken wallets. its gives the appearance of them not knowing what they are doing... its what 3-4 forks and 2 rebases now? thats a shitty track record.

2 plus weeks down on an exchange? thought the team was big.

wonder if sec behind the scenes has them on the past ico hit list. happened to other coins... id be neevous if i was an investor. i always as a rule avoided ico and premine coins. its a sleazy way to grab money with only a whitepaper to show.

I wonder what the price is gonna do when bittrex resumes trading again ?

Bittrex never stopped trading. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your shilling.
Your quite right about the Bots having a turn at trading the coin for a few weeks. Wonder what the price of ION will be when Bittrex wallet comes back on-line after the ION 3.0 HARD FORK Huh
legendary
ION so much more that just a picture of a dog on a NASCAR bonnet.

The dog people at least had some self-awareness about their meme-based endeavor. You paycoiners seem to have this illusion that it's a good idea to market a non-existent mobile game to NASCAR fans.

Bittrex never stopped trading. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your shilling.
When fork? When Bittrex?

The ION fork is scheduled to take place on Saturday, March 17th at approximately 14:00 GMT. ION Core Team will continue to communicate with Bittrex and offer support. Since greater wallet stability is exactly what Bittrex seeks, we expect to see deposits and withdrawals back online shortly after the fork.

https://ion.community/topic/1421/ion-3-0-is-here-hard-fork-scheduled
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

FUBARed for 2+ weeks. Much team, wow competence.

Bitrex are waiting an updated wallet that is a little bit more than a fix  Grin the update is done and is currently in test.

On another note.

http://ryansiegracing.com/news/2018/3/15/ionomy-joins-sieg-for-two-races

ION so much more that just a picture of a dog on a NASCAR bonnet.

as usual, you are spot on the dirty situation... too bad you can not see the innovation part of the puzzle...
legendary
Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

It's another all time low for Bitcoin driving the price of ION down...

Does anyone knows if Upbit wallet is online? Is this wallet instability related only to Bittrex?

In other words, does anyone here s got a verified and working Upbit wallet?

This exchange is only for South Koreans usage...The Ionomy community might not have many South Koreans that visit this thread and tried the Upbit wallet...

I would be interested in knowing if ION is being traded there Huh
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Does anyone knows if Upbit wallet is online? Is this wallet instability related only to Bittrex?

In other words, does anyone here s got a verified and working Upbit wallet?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
With all new growth will surface more defects... It's how you handle the defects that counts! I give the team credit for tackling the problem and leading us forward to a better product...

No, having so many "defects" with a basic cloned wallet is not normal. Only the shittiest of shitcoiners are capable of that. Give the "team" credit where credit is actually due.

My experience with ION has been nothing but excellent. And today ION is well hold during the global correction of the cryptocurrency market.

Right. Never mind that nobody can deposit IONs to dump them. You paycoiners never cease to amaze me with your pretzel logic.

Us IONiners don't worry about dumping their IONs... the value of the coin remains steady and continues to prosper. We have come a long way to see the Ionomy Vision expand and grow..

The night Garza went to jail :-D #justice_occupy_paycoin

I'm surprised you already have the book as your father is yet to go to jail.   Angry

I suppose though having your father read this to you at bedtime is good preparation for when he's not around to tuck you in.  Smiley

Hopefully when he does go to jail and pays for his sins he'll be reading your book to your children.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
With all new growth will surface more defects... It's how you handle the defects that counts! I give the team credit for tackling the problem and leading us forward to a better product...

No, having so many "defects" with a basic cloned wallet is not normal. Only the shittiest of shitcoiners are capable of that. Give the "team" credit where credit is actually due.

My experience with ION has been nothing but excellent. And today ION is well hold during the global correction of the cryptocurrency market.

Right. Never mind that nobody can deposit IONs to dump them. You paycoiners never cease to amaze me with your pretzel logic.

Us IONiners don't worry about dumping their IONs... the value of the coin remains steady and continues to prosper. We have come a long way to see the Ionomy Vision expand and grow..

The night Garza went to jail :-D #justice_occupy_paycoin

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

wow devs are not doxxed Josh Garza made this masternode scamcoin to pay for snacks in jail? :-D weee
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: