Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 73. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
My experience with ION has been nothing but excellent. And today ION is well hold during the global correction of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
I know I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes sorry for that Smiley it's just really funny to read your troll posts  Grin Grin Grin. You carry on trolling like it's April 2016 you know when ION was just 20 cents.  

How about this emoji  Sad Sad Sad for those that over the years have been influenced by your bullshit

Are you saying that I influenced the "team" and made them fuck up the ION wallet so many times?

Your really are an idiot.

Huh No, thank fuck No that's not what I'm saying  

Oh good, I knew they were capable to to fuck it up themselves. Such geniuses at work.

With all new growth will surface more defects... It's how you handle the defects that counts! I give the team credit for tackling the problem and leading us forward to a better product...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I know I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes sorry for that Smiley it's just really funny to read your troll posts  Grin Grin Grin. You carry on trolling like it's April 2016 you know when ION was just 20 cents.  

How about this emoji  Sad Sad Sad for those that over the years have been influenced by your bullshit

Are you saying that I influenced the "team" and made them fuck up the ION wallet so many times?

Oh good, I knew they were capable to fuck it up themselves. Such geniuses at work.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Are you saying that I influenced the "team" ...

Suchmoon your constant attacks on the Ionomy Vision has made you a big influence on the ION coin. I don't know how the coin has survived and prospered to the current price with all the defects you have noted Huh

A glance at the overall stats shows plenty of room for more growth...

legendary

Wondered when you would reappear  Smiley incompetent huckster  Grin.... say that to the person who just won $5000

https://i.gyazo.com/a8a90c6f746bf655e5f0cbd8daef7b19.png

3rd or 4th shit coin  Grin Grin Grin like you would know

You're trying too hard with the smileys. You look like Garza the grinning idiot.

$5000 in IONs that you can't sell because the only exchange is borked? Sounds legit.

Let's see.

XPY
ION V1 (based on some old shitcoin, Blackcoin was it?)
ION V2 (rebased to Transfercoin because Bittrex wouldn't list V1 due to memory leaks)
ION V3 (new chain/rollback due to the diff adjustment fuckup)

Makes it 4. Even if you don't count XPY it's 3. So I do know.

So nice of them to brag about a new wallet when they can't get the current one to work properly.

I know I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes sorry for that Smiley it's just really funny to read your troll posts  Grin Grin Grin. You carry on trolling like it's April 2016 you know when ION was just 20 cents. 

How about this emoji  Sad Sad Sad for those that over the years have been influenced by your bullshit
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
id be more concerned with fincen https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2018-03-06-fincen-raises-major-licensing-problem-for-icos-letter-to-congress-3077215 unlicensed money transmitting or unregistered securities. hosting a company overseas wont save you from selling to us citizens.

sec has recently been going after icos etc from as far back as 2014. times catching up and all icos as money grabs are under fire.

ps - renaming it to crowd funding doesnt change what it is

as per price bumps too notice it rockets up comes down then does it again? its common manipulation not organic growth and more suspect with wallet down on bittrex. hint no new ion going in so pumps are happening in a closed market its all dodgy. why not email bittrex to halt market?

and why isthe market down is the wallet that fucked up... i guess its bittrexs fault lol. rebase v3invomingvwith some shit reason
legendary
Wondered when you would reappear  Smiley incompetent huckster  Grin.... say that to the person who just won $5000

https://i.gyazo.com/a8a90c6f746bf655e5f0cbd8daef7b19.png

3rd or 4th shit coin  Grin Grin Grin like you would know

You're trying too hard with the smileys. You look like Garza the grinning idiot.

$5000 in IONs that you can't sell because the only exchange is borked? Sounds legit.

Let's see.

XPY
ION V1 (based on some old shitcoin, Blackcoin was it?)
ION V2 (rebased to Transfercoin because Bittrex wouldn't list V1 due to memory leaks)
ION V3 (new chain/rollback due to the diff adjustment fuckup)

Makes it 4. Even if you don't count XPY it's 3. So I do know.

So nice of them to brag about a new wallet when they can't get the current one to work properly.
Exactly, this is why I say Ion got no alternative exchange. Please, Ion team, fix this. There are exchanges where listing costs 1 BTC or even less and which have no limitations like this.

Do not ruin Ion reputation over such a small issue. A week being without exchange is really way too much.

If you're looking for accountability this is the wrong coin. These incompetent hucksters only care about finding someone to blame for their shit, not actually fixing it.

This is like the 3rd or 4th shitcoin clone they still can't get to run properly.

Wondered when you would reappear  Smiley incompetent huckster  Grin.... say that to the person who just won $5000

3rd or 4th shit coin  Grin Grin Grin like you would know
legendary
Exactly, this is why I say Ion got no alternative exchange. Please, Ion team, fix this. There are exchanges where listing costs 1 BTC or even less and which have no limitations like this.

Do not ruin Ion reputation over such a small issue. A week being without exchange is really way too much.

If you're looking for accountability this is the wrong coin. These incompetent hucksters only care about finding someone to blame for their shit, not actually fixing it.

This is like the 3rd or 4th shitcoin clone they still can't get to run properly.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

FFS, how about Ion team gets the coin listed to Livecoin or a similar exchange so we do not have to be Bittrex hostages for the last 7 days. I really like Ionomy and the entire community but having no exchange for this long is simply unacceptable and unprofessional.

Tradebytrade is simply not a viable alternative. To verify a new account, I should provide them not only personal info and residence info but also my bank statements. Fck that.

To open a TradebyTrade account you need.

ID verification - understand

Utility Bill verification - understand

Copy of bank statement - Huh??

If TradebyTrade were a big well established crypto exchange then maybe BUT to share that kind of information on Day 0 with a small exchange you've never done business with is just plain ridiculous.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
FFS, how about Ion team gets the coin listed to Livecoin or a similar exchange so we do not have to be Bittrex hostages for the last 7 days. I really like Ionomy and the entire community but having no exchange for this long is simply unacceptable and unprofessional.

Tradebytrade is simply not a viable alternative. To verify a new account, I should provide them not only personal info and residence info but also my bank statements. Fck that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I urge you all to join the discord or telegram group, thats where you will be able to find the most up to date info. Bitcointalk is really only used to feed the trolls Cheesy

Will do. In the meantime, is there any ETA on this fix?

Not at this point, i imagine it will dump a bit when the wallet re-opens so its sort of a false economy with these prices right now

Thanks for contacting ionomy support.
The devs are actively working to get bittrex back up. They are working on it actively but I would lie if I said I had a current ETA as it requires cooperation between ion devs and bittrex devs.
legendary
I urge you all to join the discord or telegram group, thats where you will be able to find the most up to date info. Bitcointalk is really only used to feed the trolls Cheesy

Not at this point, i imagine it will dump a bit when the wallet re-opens so its sort of a false economy with these prices right now

Why didn't they ask Bittrex to stop trading?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Bittrex, awaiting developer update??? What is that about? Any ETA on the fix?

ION Josh Garza jail snack commissary fund Wink lol SEC will put the fork to this one no doubt...not going to end well~ *tbc*
Pages:
Jump to: