Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 103. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
So what about window wallet?
But cool project, anyway)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
http://ird.globalpool.cc/
will payments be made? or is it not working?
Activity: 57
Good idea. Reward dev to 0.1%
Activity: 56
dev, you need to add some reward for yourself ,
good luck , we continue to support.

regards
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Would be nice to release the patched ird code for node-cryptonote-pool, so future pool operators won't have to fix the same bugs.
UAP
Activity: 77
+1. I am also ready to mine on dev pool with fee to support development..
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Great, and now we need a pool with dev fee implemented. Dev, make a pool by yourself if no pooloperator wants it.
Im in for such pool.
You can make even more fee than other pools for a first tine, for your and IRDs support.
Activity: 140
sorry but al least the website must be completed to be visible....

ird.cash

shows a web administrator panel...come on....
Iridiumdev would say: cmon boi! its ok! just wait.  Smiley

Haha,
Yeah, just wait my man. I'll publish website when the basics are done,
Meaning desc, download links and links to block explorer.
Activity: 322

ird.cash

Iridiumdev would say: cmon boi! its ok! just wait.  Smiley
Activity: 252

ird.cash

You guys are right, but dev literally just said, on this page of the thread:

With website development, whitepaper and exchanges in progress we'll be running at a faster pace in the next coming days!

Definitely agree with you that it needs to be done, but no need to worry because it's being worked on right now   Smiley
Activity: 196

which is the best pool to mine this coin ?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

ird.cash

Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
Hi dev, when exchange plan?
Activity: 102
IRD still have not website ? We need a website before coin list on exchange !
And we can not prevent dump Smiley depend on market
Activity: 140
Wow, all this activity and support... Thanks so much guys! It really means a lot to see the community come together like this, I can really see the future being bright! With website development, whitepaper and exchanges in progress we'll be running at a faster pace in the next coming days!
Thanks for all the support!
There are a lot of things which are good about this project.

1.  The dev is here talking with us
2.  The community already showed its willing to help out to a certain extent but need a lot more of this.
3.  Low suppy
4.  Nice wallet.

I think that the project needs to have its future plans laid out for everyone to see, because until then its simply just a low supply cryptonight coin that nobody knows anything about.

Once this happens the community will be able to decide if they are truly interested in this project and want to contribute more.

If the vision for its future is solid, im sure the community will grow, hashpower will grow, and we can get the ball rolling.

Until then why don't we come up with some ideas of where this coin can go?

You can add "no pre-mine" to the list.
Sorry for being noob.  Tongue
Any working method to prevent dumping? Not to hurry with exchanges?
No way to prevent dumping. As mentioned before, it happens with all coins. The question of the coins' value is truly tested after the early trading ends. Which is why a lot of people here are more interested in getting it more developed before it goes on the exchange. Stronger roots = stronger tree.

Best aspects this coin has are the low supply, significantly reduced block rewards in a year and proven anonymity, a real world use for this coin would be to provide anonymization/mixing services for people that require high level of privacy. But really need a lightweight and mobile wallet first.

Wouldn't the reduced block reward after a year be a negative thing? Discouraging miners to support it after that year?

If there is demand, the price will adjust, look at monero.

True. But IRD doesn't have botnets and showtime.com using unknowing PCs mining it...yet. Not that that had anything to do with anything, I just wanted to mention it. I thought it was hilarious when I read that article.
Activity: 417
There are a lot of things which are good about this project.

1.  The dev is here talking with us
2.  The community already showed its willing to help out to a certain extent but need a lot more of this.
3.  Low suppy
4.  Nice wallet.

I think that the project needs to have its future plans laid out for everyone to see, because until then its simply just a low supply cryptonight coin that nobody knows anything about.

Once this happens the community will be able to decide if they are truly interested in this project and want to contribute more.

If the vision for its future is solid, im sure the community will grow, hashpower will grow, and we can get the ball rolling.

Until then why don't we come up with some ideas of where this coin can go?
Activity: 406
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
No way to prevent dumping. As mentioned before, it happens with all coins. The question of the coins' value is truly tested after the early trading ends. Which is why a lot of people here are more interested in getting it more developed before it goes on the exchange. Stronger roots = stronger tree.

Best aspects this coin has are the low supply, significantly reduced block rewards in a year and proven anonymity, a real world use for this coin would be to provide anonymization/mixing services for people that require high level of privacy. But really need a lightweight and mobile wallet first.

Wouldn't the reduced block reward after a year be a negative thing? Discouraging miners to support it after that year?

If there is demand, the price will adjust, look at monero.

Jump to: