Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 99. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
where's the dev?

The dev has a personal matter to attend to, in the mean time you're welcome to check out the iridium group on discord to stay up to date with developments
Despite of the diminishing reward and pair coin distribution. What is the selling point of this coin?

Speaking for myself, this coin is rare and fair for those who care about their privacy and want their transactions hard to trace.
Activity: 37
where's the dev?
Activity: 174
Despite of the diminishing reward and pair coin distribution. What is the selling point of this coin?
intensecoin and Charnacoin both (cryptonight) got onto exchanges in the last few days....crappy ones but exchanges none the less. Is it important to go straight to a mainstream exchange or is there a benefit of starting small with one like southxchange?

Also here are other options like livecoin and cryptopia. Smiley
However, and I have to share this with you guys.. I think it is waaaaay too early for this coin to apply for an exchange. There's no website, no whitepaper and the roadmap is pretty basic to be honest. I mean what makes or will make this coin different from Monero technically? (I could ask the same about Charnacoin, because I couldn't find any info about that either, except for 2 posts in their news section about the coin being used as one of the payment methods for 2 different solar farms.) About the mentioned cryptonight coins, you can see there's already a difference between Charnacoin and Intensecoin prices because there's actually an idea behind Intense.
So yea, let dev take his time with his family for now but after that - in my humble opinion - these things should be addressed first before exchanges if you want the coin to succeed.

I hope it's clear I wish the best to this coin, but focus on the product first and the price will work itself out Wink

I agree with much if the post, but there is a site for iridium, it is ird.cash , considerable progress has been made w.r.t. the whitepaper, and finally im wrapping up the subreddit just waiting on the og dev for the ok. If anyone wishes to be involved as a moderator, PM me. The dev is going through some personal matters and needs some time off understandably,  however this is a community driven project and the community on discord is very active. Stay tuned and keep mining while the diff is relatively low!
Activity: 105
intensecoin and Charnacoin both (cryptonight) got onto exchanges in the last few days....crappy ones but exchanges none the less. Is it important to go straight to a mainstream exchange or is there a benefit of starting small with one like southxchange?

Also here are other options like livecoin and cryptopia. Smiley
However, and I have to share this with you guys.. I think it is waaaaay too early for this coin to apply for an exchange. There's no website, no whitepaper and the roadmap is pretty basic to be honest. I mean what makes or will make this coin different from Monero technically? (I could ask the same about Charnacoin, because I couldn't find any info about that either, except for 2 posts in their news section about the coin being used as one of the payment methods for 2 different solar farms.) About the mentioned cryptonight coins, you can see there's already a difference between Charnacoin and Intensecoin prices because there's actually an idea behind Intense.
So yea, let dev take his time with his family for now but after that - in my humble opinion - these things should be addressed first before exchanges if you want the coin to succeed.

I hope it's clear I wish the best to this coin, but focus on the product first and the price will work itself out Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Activity: 105
Sorry for your loss dev! Take your time.
difficulty is low, now is the time to rack up on the pool
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
Very sad news, stay strong dev!

I guess getting on an exchange is quite difficult now that dev is on absence but there was no need to rush things anyway, patience and hashrate is key  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 294
I'm very sorry dev.
 Do I need a donation?
yes, as always, it can help dev at least have some funds to reach close exchange, or something outside, donation always welcome guy.
Activity: 33
I'm very sorry dev.
 Do I need a donation?
WTB 10000 for more than 150 btc, PM me

10000 for more than 150btc, we have a deal.  Grin lol
@mine77 yoohoo. calling you out there.  Grin lol
Activity: 57
Hi all, hi dev.. can try this exchange https://mercatox.com/coins/add . he can Coins Vote Listing https://mercatox.com/coins/list
Sorry for the dev's loss, this project is strong, and will have our support
WTB 10000 for more than 150 sats, PM me
Activity: 243
Unlike I’m sure some of these purchasers, I like this project. I have mined for a few weeks but only have 1862 coins. Really want more. 10k at 150 Satoshi each?  Means good profit for first day miners.

Saw the dev lost someone...sorry for your loss.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
Hi, dev, is there any plan to get Iridium listed in any exchanges?

Why don't you try reading the posts.  You might just find the answer to your question.
Pages:
Jump to: