Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 101. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
No reply from the dev,so this coin mining in cpu is worthless?

that too a coin which is launched with 400 miners max  with this much difficulty? sounds suspicious of manipulating

Depends on the CPU and your hashrate of that CPU. GPUs don't really have a much higher hashrate due to the nature of the algo. The difficulty changes as time goes on and since this is one of the few coins with low supply, the difficulty reflects that.
@lastshootingstar What questions did the dev not answer for you?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I started mining and so far I tried all the pools, but in the globalpool I have 88 IRD and no payments yet, what's the withdraw treshold?

Activity: 51
sell IRD 9000 sat in PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Sadly for me with my 1 nvidia 1070 8gb card after mining all last night i managed to get a whopping 30 coins Sad Am i doing something wrong or is this coin getting too hard to mine?

Nvidia cards suck for cryptonight mining, you can check the benchmarks here monerobenchmarks.info/list.php you're much better off with old amd cards.
Activity: 136
Sadly for me with my 1 nvidia 1070 8gb card after mining all last night i managed to get a whopping 30 coins Sad Am i doing something wrong or is this coin getting too hard to mine?

That rate sounds about right to me.
Activity: 136

that too a coin which is launched with 400 miners max  with this much difficulty? sounds suspicious of manipulating

Are you solo mining with your CPU? If you are, you will find it extremely difficult to find a block on your own. If you want to mine this you need to be GPU mining and on one of the 3 pools which have been set up.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Activity: 2
The problem is that I myself sent 40,000 IRDs for 500 IRD payments, 1/4 was miscalculated, and everything else was suspended in unconfirmed transactions. and hangs for 4 days already. Question. How to get your coins back? The developer advised to use the simplewallet. But I can not find it anywhere to download simplewallet for Windows.
Activity: 58
WTB for 150 sat.
PM me.

WTS for 25000 sat
Well, yeah. Think thats the right price for a start. Buy now, tommorrow will be much higher.

yes, i offer 20k to 1000sat, welcome to pm (:
Activity: 322
WTB for 150 sat.
PM me.

WTS for 25000 sat
Well, yeah. Think thats the right price for a start. Buy now, tommorrow will be much higher.
Activity: 196
We will have a website very, very soon.. Keep an eye open.  Grin
Activity: 11
Activity: 322
I hope this is not the limit for IRD. Smiley
Activity: 41
I make some calculations and for me interesting to sell 5k iridium  for 500 stat each. PM me
Activity: 211
WTB for 150 sat.
PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
WTB @ 200 sat, PM me
Activity: 40
Buying 50k @100sats.

I'll do better than 100 sats for 50K, PM me
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Buying 50k @100sats.
Activity: 40
IRD holders looking to sell , PM me, looking for large orders
Activity: 56
hi guys,

i think that the starting price shall be 500 satoshi. What i see in the market, Billions qtty of coins prices 100-200 sat. We have to use our limited supply advantage.

if we success on 3 exchanges , the price will be 20000 sat. after a year, i believe.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: