Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 102. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
yes but we need an exchange
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Nice to see an active community...I don't dream to much...think that IRD can go on exchange at 100 sat max...non dump I hope and hope that dev want to learn making the coin grow up...I think it could be nice if we reach 1k sat....10k would be a dream...patience and supporting devs are the key...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Pm me. Buying 20k @ 100sats each.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
hello,

when this coin hits exchanges?
What is the expected price when at exchanges

Just a rough attempt to gauge value, don't take this as gospel:

We have 15365 Blocks at an average of 92 IRD/block (started at ~95/block, currently ~89/block).  Product = 1413580 IRD.  What will that 1.4 million IRD be worth?

If you think we can do half as well as SIGT – the only other mainstream no-premine altcoin in the last couple quarters (I think it’s fair to call us mainstream at 50+ forum pages) – then we would get a market cap of US$1.3 million in the short term.  That means price will eventually be close to $1/IRD, but it won’t launch like that.  Expect it to launch much lower (maybe 50 cents/ IRD) especially if it launches on a low volume exchange like SouthXchange, and build up to $1/IRD over a few months.

I think this is reasonable because we don't have any of the drama around SIGT and we definitely have as-strong or stronger community, but we don't have a flashy new algo.  So saying we can do half their market cap in a few months seems like a reasonable way to get low-end estimate of potential (and I'm suggesting we will launch at half of that potential, so 50 cents/IRD).

You think right. At the beginning, if we trade 10 cents or a little higher, it will be good. No one promises a momentary success.  No hype, no ico, no million people. Do we have of community and dev, and that's all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
hello,

Just a rough attempt to gauge value, don't take this as gospel:

We have 15365 Blocks at an average of 92 IRD/block (started at ~95/block, currently ~89/block).  Product = 1413580 IRD.  What will that 1.4 million IRD be worth?

If you think we can do half as well as SIGT – the only other mainstream no-premine altcoin in the last couple quarters (I think it’s fair to call us mainstream at 50+ forum pages) – then we would get a market cap of US$1.3 million in the short term.  That means price will eventually be close to $1/IRD, but it won’t launch like that.  Expect it to launch much lower (maybe 50 cents/ IRD) especially if it launches on a low volume exchange like SouthXchange, and build up to $1/IRD over a few months.

I think this is reasonable because we don't have any of the drama around SIGT and we definitely have as-strong or stronger community, but we don't have a flashy new algo.  So saying we can do half their market cap in a few months seems like a reasonable way to get low-end estimate of potential (and I'm suggesting we will launch at half of that potential, so 50 cents/IRD).
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
hello,

Activity: 140
I added no premine to the title Smiley
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
On the first page it says that this coin is No Premine, why we can mine it already?  Huh Sorry for my nooby question.
"No Premine" is the basis for the fair distribution of coins and decentralization and security.
I wish success to the team of Iridiumcoin.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
On the first page it says that this coin is No Premine, why we can mine it already?  Huh Sorry for my nooby question.

It means that the developer (me) has not mined any coins before the public were able to do so, therefore I don't have any coins that others couldn't mine.

Dev, you should put that in the topic title of the forum - NO PREMINE!
Activity: 140

It means that the developer (me) has not mined any coins before the public were able to do so, therefore I don't have any coins that others couldn't mine.
That means noone has advantage mining while others cant. Dev didnt premine aswell.
So everybody are equal.
Activity: 168
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
How much you get with ur nvidia cards mining this coin?

[email protected] - 625 h/s
GTX 1060  -  500 h/s

GTX 1070 - 700 h/s +/-10 h/s  Smiley
Activity: 11

[email protected] - 625 h/s
GTX 1060  -  500 h/s
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
http://ird.globalpool.cc/
will payments be made? or is it not working?

last payment was 26.09.2017, 22:48:52
since this time ballance is pending for payment...
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
There are a lot of things which are good about this project.

1.  The dev is here talking with us
2.  The community already showed its willing to help out to a certain extent but need a lot more of this.
3.  Low suppy
4.  Nice wallet.

I think that the project needs to have its future plans laid out for everyone to see, because until then its simply just a low supply cryptonight coin that nobody knows anything about.

Once this happens the community will be able to decide if they are truly interested in this project and want to contribute more.

If the vision for its future is solid, im sure the community will grow, hashpower will grow, and we can get the ball rolling.

Until then why don't we come up with some ideas of where this coin can go?

You can add "no pre-mine" to the list.

Yeah. Oops lol im really not sure how i left out such an important detail.  The dev seems very legitimate and no pre-mine is more proof of that.

Glad to see the project is gaining some attention, maybe when i get my next mining rewards i can donate a little bit of btc too.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

GTX 1060  -  540 h/s
Good idea. Reward dev to 0.1%
Thats as much as 0.
For example, my 2.7khash making 400 IRD per day, as irdpool said, so 0.1% is only 0.4 IRD for Dev. Thats nothing. 1% is even not much, 4IRD.
For rxample Devs pool will gain 40khash, its abot 5,8k IRD/DAY. Even 1% is only 58IRD now. So Devs fee should be around 2% and maybe more.
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
So what about window wallet?
But cool project, anyway)

Do you mean a windows wallet? There is one. It works well.

https://github.com/iridiumdev/iridium-gui/releases
Jump to: