Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 70. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
There are exchnges that allow listing for that coin coins. So we can donate in IRD fot next payment them as a price for listing on exchange.

It's ok. But I need the devs handler help me this transaction, more than 24 hours it still unconfirmed

Code:
Date: -
To: me (ir46FQMQgvFKSoZdcmtQpSJEs7TiYzF5EK73pFFduH8A9SXZfQ3KwiA7gkwda2c3CoSMLYyGoLr9YAYyWfMKaqFR2eCZ8ks3Z)
Amount: 917.20 IRD
Fee: 0.00005 IRD
Transaction hash: 7E37B775AEB41D9F18A2FE0A79917BDB51C2E212CC674C8B1119128D8AD5D066
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
There are exchnges that allow listing for that coin coins. So we can donate in IRD fot next payment them as a price for listing on exchange.
When the new wallet can be used? and when on the exchange?
We already waiting for very much.
We already waiting for donations for very much : for coding and entering exchange...

I only have Iridium coins, do you want to receive it?
Activity: 307
I think entering the exchange it's a very expensive step, devs need donations, let's do it guys!

I think the devs already said multiple times over the last few pages of this thread that first the coin needs to reach a certain technical milestone and only then they will apply for listing on exchanges.

Why would anyone hurry to get this coin onto some shitty ultra low liquidity exchange, where literally nobody will place buy orders? This would contribute nothing to the coin and it will contribute pretty much nothing to the pockets of those who desperately want to dump their stash.

If anyone wants to sell, just make sell offers here. Or create a new thread for IRD OTC trading to not clog this one and post the link here.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If devs want donations, they should make an official announcement on that - what, how much, when, why. You cant just throw a wallet address in the middle of the thread an expect stufff to happen. You got to sell the idea... Just a little constructive criticism, not to offend anybody.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I think entering the exchange it's a very expensive step, devs need donations, let's do it guys!
Activity: 307
ir3UgNczh3Dc4HaxnsR1DJQVn9pwT9g72bv6ocjASK4C5JEWsV8ZRXfgfP7t2mVAP8Mszx9V3eaiBBR mrzmMS7gY3Af12fRj2

So If you want to donate, it's time !

So I guess this is now the official IRD donation address for the devs.

I'll power up my IRD VM later today and see if the original dev's "Frankenstein" Windows Qt wallet actually works. It certainly works for receiving mining rewards but I've never tried the send function.
Anyone ever used it for sending coins and if yes, which mixin?

BTW, great new design of logos and wallet. Very well done, folks.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Nice work and news, let's donate Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Well, you comment have some logic. But IRD is a community driven coin and community, which participating in this coin (even by mining, or posting posts here to up the topic) can ask whatever they want obeying the the rules of this forum.
Original dev left this project, so other guys wanted to take this coin in their hands with good intentions of course.
But no one forced steve or others to spend their time on this project.
So, again, your words is true, but others can speak here always asking their questions, because they made an effort in this project too, o just courious about the future of IRIDIUM.
And its up to anyone to donate or not to go on exchange. There are free exchanges in the net, so we IRD can try there for a first time. Maybe it will attract some activity and it will help to go to paid exchange.
And people dot blame about bad logo, bad wallet, bad devs. They just blaming that there are no exchange, but they have spent their time to mine.
Activity: 74
You have been waiting.
Exactly while otheres took the project in their hands so that WE as a community can make this work.
Steve has been working his ass of on this new wallet.And after investing all this time and effort gets responds like - (how much longer?? why is it taking so long.... dead coin...)
How would you feel if you worked on something so hard, and after giving a sneek of the almost finished product. Just to let everybody know that their patience will be rewarded at the end of the day.
And insted of them supporting you they start putting iven more pressure on you...
Put ur self in people shoes beffor you make a comment regarding their work!
 Smiley
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
We already waiting for donations for very much : for coding and entering exchange...

Really good news guys...Iridium is like a underdog coin..lot of activity, but nobody knows...waitin for wallet and exchange!! Go!
Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Activity: 74
It's been a long time, and I do not see activity, I think this coin is dead
New wallet with better and more slick design easier to use + a miner intergated in the wallet.

New Difficulty Algorithm to prevent nicehash atacks.

New Logo for better presentation of the coin.

Exchange coming soon

No activity dead coin ? Only thing dead here is ur brain Smiley
Or u just a bot one of those two.

Pardon me for my kinda mean approach. Smiley
Activity: 4
But on the pool it is mined
Activity: 154
It's been a long time, and I do not see activity, I think this coin is dead
Activity: 4
Hello. Tell me when you plan to upgrade Windows WALLET?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Hardcoded seed nodes is ok, no masternodes to the people, it is not fair. Wr just need a diff. adjustment corrrectly with by ZEW algo

thanks.

The diff. adjustment has been implemented into the new code. We will be having a hard fork soon. Once we know the exact date, we will let everyone know. Currently, we have a new wallet developed. Here is a sneak peak of the new wallet...

As for exchanges, once we implement the new diff. and new wallet, we will be joined an exchange. Which one? I guess you'll have to see. Wink

One small step for the dev team one giant leap for the community  Smiley Smiley

All I can say!Good job guys !
It's alive!
Let's make it great

Thank you for update. Hope Iridium will take place on some Exchange soon. Waiting for some good news and more updates.
Iridium (IRD) dev
how to get free coin dev?
next wallet will include a miner...
when it will be out?
When it will be ready :
MacOs version : ok
Linux Version : ok
Windows version : not ok :-( I'm still working on it.
Iridium (IRD) dev
what will happen to the old coins after hardfork?
you just have to give them to me, here is my IRD address :

ir3UgNczh3Dc4HaxnsR1DJQVn9pwT9g72bv6ocjASK4C5JEWsV8ZRXfgfP7t2mVAP8Mszx9V3eaiBBR mrzmMS7gY3Af12fRj2

jokes apart :

- we have a new logo and a new look : thanks to dREAMsHOT !

- a light theme :

- a dark theme :

- the blockchain explorer is embedded.
- a miner is embedded
- we will start to increase privacy by setting the "default" mixin at 5 (not mandatory)

So If you want to donate, it's time !
Pages:
Jump to: