Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 97. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Very sorry for your loss, dev. Hope you get through it well, I've been through the same a few years ago, just stay strong.

The dev has handed over the project to the community. I have the credentials for the github and the forums. I have personally paid for the website to be under professional development, using the recommendations given by the community. Continue to mine, continue to stay strong. Once we have a good foundation, we can try to get on an exchange. Without a good foundation, going on an exchange will be a waste.

Let me know if you need the design elements, I have the logo, font and color schemes prepared.

Personally speakin...don't like colour set of site...really hard to see! Rotating background not so nice...I'd like to see some improvement...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Very sorry for your loss, dev. Hope you get through it well, I've been through the same a few years ago, just stay strong.

The dev has handed over the project to the community. I have the credentials for the github and the forums. I have personally paid for the website to be under professional development, using the recommendations given by the community. Continue to mine, continue to stay strong. Once we have a good foundation, we can try to get on an exchange. Without a good foundation, going on an exchange will be a waste.

Let me know if you need the design elements, I have the logo, font and color schemes prepared.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
It's so sad that the dev's gone.
By the way, I am looking to buy IRD, 1 satoshi per IRD. Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Whole lotta $IRD
The main point of communication is via the slack channel. If you would like to be part of this project, please join us there. I can't wait to see where this coin goes!

You should move to the Discord chat app if you want to truly build the community.  Slack doesn't keep history after awhile, and it will charge u for every user on there if you want all thefeatures.   Discord is the way to go for a community coin.

Best,

https://discord.gg/6y2p6Qj
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The main point of communication is via discord. If you would like to be part of this project, please join us there. I can't wait to see where this coin goes!
Activity: 37

Due to the problems associated with losing my father, I have given control of this coin over to the community. It was created for the community and to the community it is given. The source code and responsibilities have been given to Windozxpert and a few others that have shown dedication and interest in this coins future. Send positive thoughts and prayers  (if you believe in prayer ) my way as we go though this tragedy. 

Im sorry for your loss mate. Be strong..
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Due to the problems associated with losing my father, I have given control of this coin over to the community. It was created for the community and to the community it is given. The source code and responsibilities have been given to Windozxpert and a few others that have shown dedication and interest in this coins future. Send positive thoughts and prayers  (if you believe in prayer ) my way as we go though this tragedy. 

You will win over this sad moment, I lost my mother aswell 9 months ago and know very well how u're feeling now. Be positive and I hope seeing u very soon, again, at the top of this project.
Activity: 140

Activity: 174
I think getting listed in Exchange sites is at first priority.
To be honest, if total network hash rate drops too much, the starting price will be low.
It will give a bad impression to the people outside the community.
Activity: 37
What else is missing on this coin?

website -whitepaper -new devs?
Activity: 25
really? guys let him rest, it's not something easy, he will be back after sometime.

just wait and have some respect, the dev is human just like you and needs some time, give him a break.
Activity: 136
I've already found several times developer dies father
and no longer answers ..
I hope this time is not like that .. though it all looks like a scam ..
developer took donations to exchange coins on yobit ..
I hope this time I think wrong

LOLZ!!
In that case, when someone very close to you dies, I shall expect you back at work the next day otherwise I'll take it that you've run off to the Cayman Islands.
and no longer answers ..

Really? You've seen this story before? The developers' father dies and the donations are spent on yobit?
Activity: 33
The development of this coin will continue to go as planned. It is not dead. The dev has not abandoned it. Continue to mine while the difficulty is low and continue to think about ways that you can help with the development. This is a community built coin, after all and we are open to any and all suggestions and/or offers of help. This coin will only go as far as the community wants it to. We are laying the groundwork.

Smiley
Of course I support this coin. I appreciate your work.
but it would be helpful for a dev to address some short conversation, when it continues to work, when iridium will go to yoBit ...
The development of this coin will continue to go as planned. It is not dead. The dev has not abandoned it. Continue to mine while the difficulty is low and continue to think about ways that you can help with the development. This is a community built coin, after all and we are open to any and all suggestions and/or offers of help. This coin will only go as far as the community wants it to. We are laying the groundwork.
Activity: 33
and no longer answers ..
Activity: 40
I think dev abandoned the coin. Shouldn't be such a long absence. But if it is not a long time, then he spit on his creation  Huh

its been less than a week , and its because the devs father passed away. if that reason isn't good enough for then you should move on to something you like better. A community driven project means that the project is independent of a sole developer.  Meantime, we have dedicated members working behind the scenes on iridium, working with exchanges., and we have a new pool. thx stevebrush!
Activity: 51
I think dev abandoned the coin. Shouldn't be such a long absence. But if it is not a long time, then he spit on his creation  Huh
Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Hi pool devs,

I started a new pool (now private for test/debugs), I see in daemon log 2 invalids blocks :

17762d0d66addd23ae1ab6531ea59f9f3024190fa20b9da95829fce8ef56c0de is not valid. Reason: Transaction uses spent key image
afcface457afa5f796f52d6a332e753a5d94818e828d5c20f79445ebb30fddac is not valid. Reason: Transaction uses spent key image

Is it the same for you ?
Pages:
Jump to: